Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47767
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2009, 03:29 PM   #31
XXXXX
Account Disabled

I love eccie....no drama....!
XXXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #32
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reagan Love View Post
I love eccie....no drama....!

Lovely young lady, there are a lot of things to love about eccie.net. The site is very user-friendly, my impression about the staff so far is that they are very competent and on top of things, they are very involved posting on the different forums, and making everyone feel welcome and wanted here. Thank you guys for this site.

Now what could possibly change the no-drama atmosphere here? Time and popularity of the board. As word gets out about this forum and more people join in, we will reach a critical mass and from that point forward, you will start seeing a few things popping up. I don't know what the numbers needed are for the critical mass, but I can assure you that most internet-based social networks (like ASPD), suffer from drama introduced to the network by new members.

One of the top reasons why you see people posting about how in the past, things were so much better is because the drama was minimal with a very low number of memberships. I also think that this is one of the reasons why SOME old timers are very unfriendly to newbies. Somehow a few manage to ruin things for the many.

Eventually the drama queens and kings will come out of hiding, you will see people with an agenda doing what they can to manipulate the system to their advantage. Chances are the staff will have to modify rules to keep things under control. By the way, implementing new rules to guide the growth of the board is usually done in a reactionary way. You can't really predict the turns that this little journey will take. You always hope for the best and prepare to put out fires.

If you see any changes implemented that you don't agree with, it is very likely that anywhere between one to a few members have ruined things for all. Also don't forget at that point that the staff will still be as friendly but might be a little intolerant of certain behaviors. Give them your support whenever you can. They are volunteering their time so that the rest of us can enjoy our stay here.

To everyone else who bothered to read my post up to this point, thank you and here is a suggestion for you:

A small thing you can do to keep drama to a minimum: Never play the English teacher role here in the open. Everyone here is an adult. If someone went through at least 12 years of formal education, and during that time their teachers couldn't get them to use proper language/grammar, what chances do you have? That goes also for avoiding unnecessary criticism of others. If you are so anal that you can't help yourself, send a freaking PM. At least you will get your butt chewed out in private and spare the rest of us.

Take care,

Matador
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:39 PM   #33
SL55
Registered Member

Default Matador, you hit the nail on the head!!

It is amazing how anal some people will get just to criticize someone else. The art of communication is getting your thoughts across accurately as the others understand it. So what of a mispelled word or poor grammer. I know many people that can get their "message" across and not pass English 101.

Did any of us here join to have an english lesson or really to be criticized? Let's have fun. Let's share ideas, stories and our enjoyment of the hobby.

When anyone starts to create drama, you have many that just say, "I'm outa here. I'm here to have a good time with the beautiful women and men on their better behavior".

I certainly agree with Matador that over time the "drama queens" (men and women) will come out...let's let the mods take care of those. Until then, let's play nice.

I agree, what makes this board so different is the friendly attitude. Let's strive to keep it that way.

SL55
SL55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 04:04 PM   #34
Smokin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Matador was the Nostradomus of Eccie
Smokin is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 07:51 PM   #35
MRMR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Wow, I was just trying to get on ASPD

Why bump a 7 year old thread??
MRMR is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 09:54 AM   #36
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I know. I was thinking Whoa! Did aspd make a comeback?
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:14 AM   #37
Bob Soldios
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRMR View Post
Wow, I was just trying to get on ASPD

Why bump a 7 year old thread??
Nostalgia for the good old days of $200/hr being considered GPS?
Bob Soldios is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:16 AM   #38
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Amber returned from the dead.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 02:11 PM   #39
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao Bolt!!!
berkleigh is offline   Quote