Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41658
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2016, 08:37 AM   #31
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeClark View Post
I'm pretty sure they are called "Trolls" because they don't post, much less start threads...

2 words... "COCONUT OIL"... that is one dry puss...
You are incorrect. The whores know who they are.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:43 AM   #32
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
By posting that pic is the poster looking to get people to discuss it rather than the topic?
Not I. Please refer to my post immediately preceding your own:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Please, commenting on the particular pussy is not 'on-topic'.
I'm thincking every thread in Houston Coed should include "taint" in its title. For example, "Rude comments, hijacking threads and taint".
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:50 AM   #33
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
In light of some comments in threads and RTM received I thought I might clear some things up a little.

First off, this is not church. This is not a social meeting situation. Comments that are made which could get you thrown out of a social situation may not even lift the eyebrow on a mod looking at guideline violations. This is a hooker board.

If we moderated like some people seem to want us to, we could just lock every thread when we saw it and point every post. Including the OP. That seems to be what some people want. This is not in response to any one person and their constant RTM on rude post. There are more than one. And looking at where RTM such as these come from, Houston has a lot of babies. And those babies need to learn that this is a hooker board, not church.

Funny how people make a comment designed to elicit a response and then when that response comes, they come crying to the mods with A RTM about how rude the responder was to them. Buck it up. This is a hooker board, not church.

Now to hijacks. Every comment that does not directly correspond to the original post is not a hijack. It is an off topic post. I know many do not understand that there is a difference. A hijack is a post that, in the mods opinion, is designed to start or continue discussion in a different direction. Most of the time these come in the form of personal attacks. And while on that subject, attacking some one for several sentences and then adding a line like : And to keep on topic, Yes I do like lemonade" is a hijack. If the post as a total entity looks to change the intent of the thread, it is a hijack.

To sum it up, rude comments do not always violate the guidelines. This is a hooker board, not church. And deliberate intentions to change thread direction is a hijack, not necessarily an off topic post. And if these either happen in the course of personal attack, the bar is lower.

I will say that these are my interpretations of how the guidelines are to be enforced. I have not discussed this post with other staff and they may look at things a little different. SO do not try to use this post as justification to escape enforcement. The guidelines rule.

Boo fucking hoo.

All this whining on "whiny people and cry babies" from the guy who couldn't handle a little back and forth from Girlieman and I.....

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:08 AM   #34
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
A hijack is a post that, in the mods opinion, is designed to start or continue discussion in a different direction. Most of the time these come in the form of personal attacks.
When an op changes the direction of a thread, followers of the direction change should not be pointed. That's lame at best.

Pointing for thread hijacking is really indicative of lousy moderating.

And, honestly, who really gives a shit if the thread meanders. Its a fucking whore board for Tebow's sake.

Quote:

I will say that these are my interpretations of how the guidelines are to be enforced. I have not discussed this post with other staff and they may look at things a little different.
Other staff members will have different interpretations based on which whore's pocket he resides.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:17 PM   #35
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

Preach

Quote:
In light of some comments in threads and RTM received I thought I might clear some things up a little.

First off, this is not church. This is not a social meeting situation. Comments that are made which could get you thrown out of a social situation may not even lift the eyebrow on a mod looking at guideline violations. This is a hooker board.

If we moderated like some people seem to want us to, we could just lock every thread when we saw it and point every post. Including the OP. That seems to be what some people want. This is not in response to any one person and their constant RTM on rude post. There are more than one. And looking at where RTM such as these come from, Houston has a lot of babies. And those babies need to learn that this is a hooker board, not church.

Funny how people make a comment designed to elicit a response and then when that response comes, they come crying to the mods with A RTM about how rude the responder was to them. Buck it up. This is a hooker board, not church.

Now to hijacks. Every comment that does not directly correspond to the original post is not a hijack. It is an off topic post. I know many do not understand that there is a difference. A hijack is a post that, in the mods opinion, is designed to start or continue discussion in a different direction. Most of the time these come in the form of personal attacks. And while on that subject, attacking some one for several sentences and then adding a line like : And to keep on topic, Yes I do like lemonade" is a hijack. If the post as a total entity looks to change the intent of the thread, it is a hijack.

To sum it up, rude comments do not always violate the guidelines. This is a hooker board, not church. And deliberate intentions to change thread direction is a hijack, not necessarily an off topic post. And if these either happen in the course of personal attack, the bar is lower.

I will say that these are my interpretations of how the guidelines are to be enforced. I have not discussed this post with other staff and they may look at things a little different. SO do not try to use this post as justification to escape enforcement. The guidelines rule.
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 05:34 PM   #36
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

bump....for wider distribution
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 06:58 PM   #37
Mexxxican Warrior
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Fuck Joel Osteen!
Mexxxican Warrior is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:13 PM   #38
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
[CRY]What a bunch of hypocritical tripe. This guy unilaterally pointed me for an alleged hijack which was complete crap and then later posts his own "hijack" in a different thread.

There should be a distinction between a moderator's reading comprehension level and what a real hyjack is.

You owe me a refund Pistolero.[/CRY]
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 09:17 PM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
I'm thincking every thread in Houston Coed should include "taint" in its title. For example, "Rude comments, hijacking threads and taint".

Now we are talking!! WTF? No one let me know about cb's (not to be confused with CB, CD, CDB, or HV's BBC) brilliant idea.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 11:34 PM   #40
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

eat me..

this thread smacks of hypocrisy and dare I say, BOOSHIT. I can supply Exhibit A if need be.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:08 AM   #41
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Exhibit T is the taint, all other exhibits are nonsense.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 09:46 PM   #42
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:

Might as well say that mods don't take action against the free pussy they get when its reported otherwise a certain someone or two would have been launched ages ago for hijacking and overly rude comments.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 11:13 PM   #43
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

People use the RTM? seriously?
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 01:43 AM   #44
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot to Trot Daphne View Post
eat me..

Much better then the red head. This thread has redeemed itself.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 05:56 AM   #45
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
When an op changes the direction of a thread, followers of the direction change should not be pointed. That's lame at best.

Pointing for thread hijacking is really indicative of lousy moderating.

And, honestly, who really gives a shit if the thread meanders. Its a fucking whore board for Tebow's sake.

Other staff members will have different interpretations based on which whore's pocket he resides.
They point us for "hijacking" our own threads, they point is for hijacking someone else's threads....isn't hijacking subjective? If the OP is involved and contributes is it hijacking?

Hijacking = points
Rude comments = don't waste mods time

Lol. What a ridiculous load of BS. Why don't you just face it. Mods don't follow the rules or invoke the rules unless it suits them.
gtoman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women