Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2016, 06:05 AM   #31
JennerJammer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
Thinck it depends on how long in the Biz and how jaded they've become....
I mean dealing with a plethora clients like jimmie Ziggy Starfish aka Prostate Maam, has GOTS to do a number on ya!!!.....
Don't forget the incessantly haggling marys that make dozens of research calls before pulling the trigger. They really bring a girl down.
JennerJammer is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 06:08 AM   #32
JennerJammer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Bunch of judgmental motherfuckers.

That said this chick is disastrously horrible looking and there is zero chance I could achieve much less maintain an erection for her.

That said she has a superb internet attitude.

Cheers.
Lets face it, the erection is for you.
JennerJammer is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 06:39 AM   #33
generalbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Ms. BuffaloBeauty. You nailed it. I am an old bald fat guy with a little dick who pays women for sex and to pretend they like me. I have never been delusional enough to think it was ever more than that. A good provider will never let their customer know how they really feel about them. Seeing a provider for sex is not much different from going out for a good dinner. I really don't care if the chef likes his job, or me, as long as I get a good meal that's worth the price I pay. You seem to be more like the "Soup Nazi", belittling potential customers because you feel you are above all others.
I do find your snarky, cuntish, incoherent, barely literate rants to be very amusing and entertaining. I'm sure, by mutual agreement, we will never meet in person, but I do wish you well and hope you are successful in your quest to find the perfect customers.
generalbob is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 06:47 AM   #34
Guest031416-2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
Thinck it depends on how long in the Biz and how jaded they've become....
I mean dealing with a plethora clients like jimmie Ziggy Starfish aka Prostate Maam, has GOTS to do a number on ya!!!.....
Specially if choking out and smelling like a wet rag is Yer forte..... ain't that right Prostrate Maam
Guest031416-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 06:49 AM   #35
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

oh shitlicker ...remember the good ol ...days when pappy doody used ta ...slap the hos round

...plastic man be missin ol ...friends
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 07:04 AM   #36
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennerJammer View Post
Lets face it, the erection is for you.
Of course you're right, the post was poorly written.

Sentiment remains the same however.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 07:05 AM   #37
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo_Beauty View Post
Could care less how you feel
Yes
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 08:05 AM   #38
jondalart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

When I look at original post on this thread, I am thinking it is just a vent, and does not represent many providers at all, but sometimes they could have a bad day, as we all do.

However, I read other posts by Buffalo Beauty, and I see a lot of mixed emotions. I can advice "dont be so serious", which can go for both sides. This is a professional service business. The is an eastern proverb translated, "the person accepting the money is the servant".

So in my experience, the providers who do well and seem to manage their emotions well - they have a servants heart. If not, then they have to be selective in who they see, especially if they have to like the jimmie too to comfortable with what they do..
jondalart is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 10:25 AM   #39
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennerJammer View Post
Don't forget the incessantly haggling marys that make dozens of research calls before pulling the trigger. They really bring a girl down.
LOL.....naw but but but it brings their pimps down far more, something yer well aware of jimmie jam!!!......
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 03:29 PM   #40
camouflage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
By the way, your post that is quoted above makes for really great Femdom and small penis humiliation material. I'm personally submissive, but some dudes are really into that shit on the low..

Best of luck!
She should be upcharging for that.
camouflage is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 05:11 PM   #41
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
oh shitlicker ...remember the good ol ...days when pappy doody used ta ...slap the hos round

...plastic man be missin ol ...friends
Slapped them ho's all the way to Timbucktwo as I recall.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 05:22 PM   #42
Guest031416-2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Brilliance Paulie!!
Guest031416-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 07:15 PM   #43
Buffalo_Beauty
Account Disabled

User ID: 328242

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalbob View Post
Ms. BuffaloBeauty. You nailed it. I am an old bald fat guy with a little dick who pays women for sex and to pretend they like me. I have never been delusional enough to think it was ever more than that. A good provider will never let their customer know how they really feel about them. Seeing a provider for sex is not much different from going out for a good dinner. I really don't care if the chef likes his job, or me, as long as I get a good meal that's worth the price I pay. You seem to be more like the "Soup Nazi", belittling potential customers because you feel you are above all others.
I do find your snarky, cuntish, incoherent, barely literate rants to be very amusing and entertaining. I'm sure, by mutual agreement, we will never meet in person, but I do wish you well and hope you are successful in your quest to find the perfect customers.
Again thanks tho
I personally dont feel like this about my clients i love them but ive met some who are rude...as hell i have my own clients that i adore and it is ok that people dont like me know me first hold a conversation with me before decided im a prick i was out to hurt ppl as they were me nothing serious im the bad guy tho its life
Buffalo_Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 07:20 PM   #44
Buffalo_Beauty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondalart View Post
When I look at original post on this thread, I am thinking it is just a vent, and does not represent many providers at all, but sometimes they could have a bad day, as we all do.

However, I read other posts by Buffalo Beauty, and I see a lot of mixed emotions. I can advice "dont be so serious", which can go for both sides. This is a professional service business. The is an eastern proverb translated, "the person accepting the money is the servant".

So in my experience, the providers who do well and seem to manage their emotions well - they have a servants heart. If not, then they have to be selective in who they see, especially if they have to like the jimmie too to comfortable with what they do..
Finally some one understands purely just a vent not so many mix emotions tho. Most took my post and ran with it. Instead of understanding if i truly thought like this about my regulars i wouldn't work in the field. Or be a provider it was me going in after being attacked....and the fact that sooo many people took it personal speaks volumes.... Again no mixed emotions just a regular person with feelings who talks shit but knows how to be polite have manners etc duh
Old 02-27-2016, 07:29 PM   #45
Buffalo_Beauty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaRyder View Post
That's me : )

I sooo would like to say more, but Im only a few points away from being banned... Gotta love the justice system around here!
But if anyone wants to post on my behalf what I had wrote before the edit I will be more then happy with that..
lol your not truly ready for war with me baby have several seats one min your pming me all nicely the next your bad talking
Me so glad you know your fake

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women