Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-28-2022, 04:51 PM   #31
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt
Valued Poster

Well her ad says she is elite.
Old 10-06-2022, 09:30 AM   #32
Stringtheory8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Did you get this resolved? I thought I saw she was still listed on there
Old 10-06-2022, 12:21 PM   #33
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Nope she has not responded. If you click her post it opens a page that says her account is suspended. And you can also see she has not been able to log on for a week or 10 days or so. If you’ve been on P411 for awhile you know what that means. Pretty much “stay far away from this one”. Not good for her. Pretty foolish on her part.
Old 10-06-2022, 02:41 PM   #34
Stringtheory8
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredinop View Post
Nope she has not responded. If you click her post it opens a page that says her account is suspended. And you can also see she has not been able to log on for a week or 10 days or so. If you’ve been on P411 for awhile you know what that means. Pretty much “stay far away from this one”. Not good for her. Pretty foolish on her part.
I hadn’t clicked on her to see that, just noticed her in the list of names… no interest in seeing her after hearing this, so I guess I didn’t go far enough to see her account was suspended. Bummer you had that happen, I’ve made the gamble before and came out okay, but that’s always the fear.
Old 10-06-2022, 04:30 PM   #35
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Man, I’m really sorry that happened. Times are really tough right now, but it’s pathetic that someone would stoop to that behavior. It’s these situations that make us all look bad. Not cool at all.
Old 10-06-2022, 05:58 PM   #36
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
For all the ladies that complain about guys not wanting to send deposits, here’s an example why. There is a provider posting on Tryst, Ava Alazar, that asked for a $$ deposit, and like a fool, I sent it. Breaking my own rules of never sending deposits. About 24 hours later, she informed me she changed plans and was not visiting. I gave her my CashApp to refund my money, and silence. No response to multiple requests for reimbursement. No effort on her part at all. Takes literally no more than 2 minutes to send money CashApp. And she is on Tryst daily, still posting that she is in KC. This reeks of no good and solidifies NEVER sending money upfront. So for all the ladies that are going to chime in with “oh that’s just one, we’re not all like that,” blah blah, this is why only fools (me included) send deposits. And yes, I am turning this in to P411 and they will take her account down. Lesson learned for me, never again. I certainly hope nobody else got scammed and it’s outrageous that her posts continue.

So, we do not see any information on who this "lady" is, just some complaints about what happened to you.

You need to start discussing the information you have on who this "lady" is. You are just too polite and trusting.

Never send money in advance. If having an evelope with cash in it is beyound your understanding you will get cheated again.

By the way, have some loose cash in one dollar bills to throw up in the air for when she, or he, opens the door. It gives you a head start as you run away when she is too ugly, drunk, high or the pimp answers the door.

If you had good experience, seeing the same lady again makes me feel safer.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:18 PM   #37
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkilove91 View Post
And only a FOOL wouldn't understand the risk we take every time we see someone. Women get killed all the time in this line of work. So sending a $50 deposit to show that at least you are legit isn't as big of a risk as someone's life. And we are more than just hookers. A lot of us do this to provide for our kids or we are putting ourselves through school to further our education. People who love using the words hooker or whore, just shows how uneducated you truly are.
I agree with you, and most people do. However, it only takes a few bad apples to ruin the whole barrel! Same thing in the hobby. A single fool, male or female, can ruin what was expected to be a fun time.

I would take a guess: most of the ladies that want deposits are trying to only get the money.

Most of the guys, treat women with kindness and respect. If they start talking with profanity or just rough speech. Hang up the phone and block the call.

For the guys, if you can not hear her voice on the phone: reconsider the visit.
Old 10-06-2022, 07:25 PM   #38
Boredinop
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
So, we do not see any information on who this "lady" is, just some complaints about what happened to you.

You need to start discussing the information you have on who this "lady" is. You are just too polite and trusting.

Never send money in advance. If having an evelope with cash in it is beyound your understanding you will get cheated again.

By the way, have some loose cash in one dollar bills to throw up in the air for when she, or he, opens the door. It gives you a head start as you run away when she is too ugly, drunk, high or the pimp answers the door.

If you had good experience, seeing the same lady again makes me feel safer.
Can you not read the name of the "lady" in my post?
Old 10-07-2022, 05:54 PM   #39
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can you not read the name of the "lady" in my post?
Ava Alazar: Sorry, I had to go back and read it again. If this has happened to me, I would have put a link for everyone to see.
Old 10-27-2022, 10:13 AM   #40
Stringtheory8
Valued Poster

She’s back on p411, did this get resolved Bored?!?
Old 10-27-2022, 01:59 PM   #41
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Good catch String. I just noticed today as well that she is listed at the top of the top listing section on p411 so her account is obviously active......
Old 10-27-2022, 02:11 PM   #42
Stringtheory8
Valued Poster

Hopefully it was taken care of, that would be insult to injury if not
Old 10-27-2022, 06:11 PM   #43
Boredinop
Premium Access

Yep only took one month and P411 suspending her. So have you all sent your deposits? She also asked if I would send her money to buy her dinner.....WTF? LMMFAO
Old 10-27-2022, 06:57 PM   #44
Stringtheory8
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep only took one month and P411 suspending her. So have you all sent your deposits? She also asked if I would send her money to buy her dinner.....WTF? LMMFAO
That takes some nerve lol… and I’m good with learning from your mistakes on this one.

Glad you got it back, but sorry you had to deal with it all.
Old 10-27-2022, 08:44 PM   #45
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Thats a sugar baby line and M.O right off SA in most cases before ya meet if Ive ever heard one!
Try to play that they broke amd hungry...just to test ya
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women