Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Is She All There?
Hobbiest about Provider: No - she is usually "not all there" 12 37.50%
Hobbiest about Provider: Yes - she is usually sane and "all there" 5 15.63%
Hobbiest about Provider: Don't know for sure 5 15.63%
Provider about Hobbiest: No - He is usually "not all there" 2 6.25%
Provider about Hobbiest: Yes - He is usually sane and "all there" 7 21.88%
Provider about Hobbiest: Don't know for sure 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2013, 01:22 AM   #31
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Since we are on the topic of those who are not all there...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16447

Once again, your blatant hypocrisy rears its ugly head for all to see.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:26 AM   #32
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
... Once again, your blatant hypocrisy rears its ugly head for all to see.
Now that's something we can both agree on, Mokoa. Thanks for the link.

I would think the OP would bow his own head in shame.

p.s., I wonder if he has any other similarly enlightening threADs out there?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:56 AM   #33
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Raw Sewage

The idiocy of certain characters on the board is truly unrelenting.

If you only look at the preponderance of their posts, you will see only hatred, judgment and criticism. There is not one iota of wisdom or humor in anything they post. Even years later, they lug around something I said in humor thinking to condemn me because they did not understand the joke. Why are there so many idiots in the world? Do they have a purpose or are they just like any other vermin?

. . . I have these idiots on ignore, but every now and then an even greater idiot will quote him and the idiocy creeps in twice. It makes one wonder how these misguided souls navigate through the world? It must be hell for them to live harmoniously when they generate so much raw sewage each time they open their yammering mouths, but still they don't even see where it is coming from!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Now that's something we can both agree on, Mokoa. Thanks for the link.

I would think the OP would bow his own head in shame.

p.s., I wonder if he has any other similarly enlightening threADs out there?
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #34
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Sanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Well, if nothing else, you are true to form.

. . . A windmill at least has a useful function, but on the other hand, Don Quixote was not only a fool, but also quite insane in his quest!

You missed the whole point of the play and book. Don was not only the most sane one but the most noble. One of his accomplishments was showing Aldonza the whore what love was really all about. I think some of the ladies here could learn a lesson or two. It isn't the money that is involved or it isn't that you have your legs spread that is the large item. For some men it is the 'quest' of being with a woman and having her love you back even if it is just for an hour. The GFE is a great fantasy gentlemen but it ignores the obvious. She isn't your GF. One gentlemen posted that if he gave a lady a paid trip to Hawaii would she be interested. Many of the ladies felt that he wanted a freebee. There is nothing free about a seven thousand dollar vacation. However, the ladies weren't thinking of themselves. They were only thinking of the cost analysis of making them selves available like a GF or a wife. There is a higher 'quest' here for some men. Unfortunately most of us see only the money or only the sex. Having both is enjoyable but the impossible dream is still out there. I don't mind taking heat for this post but my dream and my windmill is still out there and I'll chase it even if thought insane!
heinz5710 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:46 AM   #35
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Smile Chill

FG......ever wonder why so many members make the comments they do about you? You need to get your head out of your ass and look in the mirror. You have a tendency to look down on males and females alike. You need to chill out. You are on the verge of something bad.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:47 PM   #36
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
The idiocy of certain characters on the board is truly unrelenting.

If you only look at the preponderance of their posts, you will see only hatred, judgment and criticism. There is not one iota of wisdom or humor in anything they post. Even years later, they lug around something I said in humor thinking to condemn me because they did not understand the joke. Why are there so many idiots in the world? Do they have a purpose or are they just like any other vermin?
A joke? Really? Is that the best you can do? What a lame excuse. You are pathetic. There was no wisdom or humor in that post of yours. It was insensitive and stupid.

Quote:
. . . I have these idiots on ignore, but every now and then an even greater idiot will quote him and the idiocy creeps in twice. It makes one wonder how these misguided souls navigate through the world? It must be hell for them to live harmoniously when they generate so much raw sewage each time they open their yammering mouths, but still they don't even see where it is coming from!
It is not sewage. It is the truth. You hypocrites always hate it when the truth about you comes out.

And speaking of sewage and hypocrisy...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...63&postcount=4
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...43&postcount=2
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...62&postcount=5
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...27&postcount=8
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=14

And let's not forget this little gem...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=11

Who is the idiot now?
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:14 PM   #37
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I am sorry to say, but it seems to me that most providers are "not all there". Does anyone else ever get that feeling?

Quote:
I will hasten to add that just because these girls are usually "not all there", they are

[/I][/COLOR]
Quote:

From my perspective, young and attractive women, in general, tend to be irrational. Grandmothers, maybe not so much.

Sounds like you are making poor choices. Sure there are lots of nuts out there, most of us are able to recognize them and stay far away.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:57 PM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Sounds like you are making poor choices. Sure there are lots of nuts out there, most of us are able to recognize them and stay far away.

Taint is not nutty ... ijs. I choose taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #39
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I reviewed my last 8 and 4 were definitely not all there, 2 were solid, and two questionable, which is probably a not all there also. But when you stop to think about it, who is all there? I'm very capable but far from all there myself. I'm sure this board has plenty of completely put together, well adjusted individuals, in their own mind. Most of the psycho bitches I can afford probably feel they're all that, too.

I propose ignoring the issue by not spending session time talking.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:57 AM   #40
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
FG......ever wonder why so many members make the comments they do about you? You need to get your head out of your ass and look in the mirror. You have a tendency to look down on males and females alike. You need to chill out. You are on the verge of something bad.
+1
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:35 AM   #41
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

That is quite a lot of sewage links you have posted, Mokoa. (I did not know that "doctors are good people," even those that want to bite young cancer patients noses.) And, of course, because of other private locales, his list of sins is not all there.

When the final list is composed FG, do not bitch and do not posture, like one who refuses to acknowledge the stench of such multicolored drivel.

Was it Groucho Marx who said he didn't want to belong to any club that would have him as a member? Maybe this helps explain the OP's choice of companionship and his frustration with same? Water finding its level, and all that. And protesting it's not really water.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:41 AM   #42
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool Entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Bones the entertainment level of fg is unsurpased. He is the clown that keeps on giving. Keep it up fg.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:14 PM   #43
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Odoriferous

You merely say vermin and what happens?

They all crawl out of the woodwork to stink up the place with their odoriferous posts!

. . . Thank goodness for the ignore feature!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:57 PM   #44
thisguy23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Bones the entertainment level of fg is unsurpased. He is the clown that keeps on giving. Keep it up fg.

I don't really think he has you on ignore seed, but just incase I will quote you.
thisguy23 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:37 PM   #45
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
I don't really think he has you on ignore seed, but just incase I will quote you.

But what if he has you on ignore? ijs.
LNK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women