Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35415
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2016, 02:16 PM   #31
jakestone
Premium Access

In point of fact, the ONLY color that ultimately matters on these pages is green.
jakestone is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 02:12 PM   #32
onewayhighway
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakestone View Post
In point of fact, the ONLY color that ultimately matters on these pages is green.
hit it on the head with that one... oh and pink!!
onewayhighway is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 04:33 PM   #33
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default There are some people that should be avoided.

[QUOTE=whatstheplay;1058534500]Without a doubt!

Seems like is the optimum phrase. Having a particular preference does not constitute being a racist. One is choosing between black women; light skinned and dark skinned.

I agree, and I did at the time. How much of her research is valid, and how much she did, that is the question. But, she is vert well respected in her field - that just isn't my field.
Originally Posted by whatstheplay View Post
Without a doubt!

Having a particular preference does not constitute being a racist.
Someone understands.

This is about preferences. We choose our friends. There are certain people that I just don't like to be around.

How about everyone else. What people do you pick for friends?
Do you like to be around really stupid people.

Maybe you like to be found people who talk about others, and gossip.

Take our pick.

You are known by the company you keep.

From an old Aesop fable. Or doesn't anyone teach this anymore?

http://lifehacker.com/the-best-lesso...att-1608240513

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 07:34 PM   #34
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

[QUOTE=JRLawrence;1058544331]
Quote:
Do you like to be around really stupid people.
JR
I don't really mind as long as they aren't dangerous. Now the dipshit who keeps acting like he's really got it figured out can be quite annoying.. Just my take.

I wonder though if I should start signing off when I post just in case the idiots forget my name..

MW
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:11 AM   #35
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

I think there should be the freedom of association in all aspects of life. Unfortunately, there is not. Equally unfortunately, there exists the ability to have race/ethnic exclusive clubs, organizations, even schools unless you happen to look like me. However there is no concern over that inequity. It would not go over well for me if I were to put the "whites only" sign over my establishment, though I should have the right to do so as long as I am not the government. As with everyone else, I should be judged upon my merit, and if I were to do something like I described, I should should be judged in the court of public opinion on that. But that's all.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 11:09 AM   #36
arealwingdinger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemmaFox View Post
Thank you I am black Sicilian and potowatami. My mothers family is black but emigrated from Sicily just two generations ago while my fathers side is mixed black and native. I am mixed, but I also refer to myself as black and native. Not half of anything.
I don't care what you are...you're freaking HOT. I'd hit that all day long.😂
arealwingdinger is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 01:35 PM   #37
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 08:21 PM   #38
MonKD
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum View Post
I think there should be the freedom of association in all aspects of life. Unfortunately, there is not. Equally unfortunately, there exists the ability to have race/ethnic exclusive clubs, organizations, even schools unless you happen to look like me. However there is no concern over that inequity. It would not go over well for me if I were to put the "whites only" sign over my establishment, though I should have the right to do so as long as I am not the government. As with everyone else, I should be judged upon my merit, and if I were to do something like I described, I should should be judged in the court of public opinion on that. But that's all.
I can't think of a single race/ethnic exclusive club or organization in this country. But as they say, "when you're accustomed to privilege, equality can feel like oppression."
MonKD is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 09:55 PM   #39
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

As a former Mod I will say this. I have not read this whole thread. LOL. However, providers can see whomever they want. And say no to whomever they want. If you don't like it fuck you. If they want me they fucking want me how can I say no. You know who you are women. And who I lust for. Well I've told her anyway. Maybe more than once but I can want minions can't I? My wonderful lustful loves.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 09:57 PM   #40
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

I stole your gif Gemma.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 09:10 AM   #41
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I stole your gif Gemma.
It is the best gif posted to this board in a long time.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 11:02 AM   #42
NASDAQ
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I'm Latin, just like my avatar. On occasion, I have been asked to clarify that...That's code for what color is my skin(not which nationality I am). My policy on that question is now," Look at my P411, get a reference on things important to you and make a decision." I have yet to be rejected. I'd be a hypocrite if I'd say I don't see a few girls that have a no AA policy. It's not my calling to convert working girls to screen on references over race but the mind of a companion is important to me, and there are some girls I won't see because I see some views as unattractive in people. I really don't like the Nazi or white power tattoo(too much ignorance in that for me to stomach). I agree with everyone that providers have the right to screen on anything they want but I have never heard an answer that aligned well with my values. I've only heard stereotyped answers that for everyone one stereotype reason given, I could think of friends of color that far exceed and disprove the stereo type. I mean, if it truly were taste and not a tinge of sub level racism wouldn't you see a lot more ads excluding for Body Mass Index, smoking status, little limp dicks, whatever? I sympathize with my fellow hobbyists that have limitations of choice and frankly humiliation from the no aa policies. It won't change soon and I won't lead the charge, but I ask the ladies that are on the fence on this issue, please go to references. For all us customers, you really need to be getting character references from other providers. Just bc you don't see aa does not make it safer for you. A good screen, that will make you and the hobby safer. I am not trying to step on toes or make blanket statements. Like I keep saying, ladies should have choice. I am just giving my opinion which for most may be worth what you paid for it, nothing!! So be it...
NASDAQ is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 04:12 PM   #43
MonKD
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Well said Nasdaq. To piggyback off of your point a little bit...I don't think the hobby is the best place to tackle racism. A hobby boycott won't have quite the same impact as the bus boycott.
MonKD is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 07:26 PM   #44
NASDAQ
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Agreen7, I did not see the alert that you are calling this community out on. I am not a fan of racism and I bet most of the fine men and women on this board aren't fond of it either. Its fair game to point it out. I hope this board can shut down any uninformed or ignorant comment. Some of the guys and girls do a pretty good job at putting the beat down on trolls... Anyway, don't leave the board, you seem like an educated person with nice means. However, do keep calling people out for ignorant and racist comments. I am a little disappointed that we are not hearing provider opinions on this? I supposed for most it's a "no win" situation and not good for business but it's your opinion that matters here. Gemma, I notice you jump in on issues regarding human dignity issues. I do appreciate it.
NASDAQ is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:57 AM   #45
Kitana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 315320
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Surely, you didn't take the time to read and decipher that mind numbing post. You'd need bifocal goggles to keep from getting permanently cross-eyed.
I Love To Read And Write Sweetie 💋 💋 I Was Told Long Ago If You Want To Learn Anything All You Have To Do Is Read A Book.. That Being Said If People Would Actually Read About Or Do Research Of Any Kind On The Person That They Are Wanting To See Or Letting See Them Then They Might Know If That Person Is Worth Any Kind Of Risk.. In The End Anyone Can Hide True Nature But Somewhere It Showed It's Ugly Self And You The Clients Provider's And RL. Relationships Have To Do Your Homework Or You Will Fail And Face The Consequences Of Life's Trials And Tribulations Get Over This Stupid Analogy.. And I Wear Glasses I'm Blind As A Bat Sweetie 👓 Is How I Read And Write And If Can't Understand My Writing I Won't Apologize For It.. Only Ask Why You Judging Me.. Say You Didn't Have To Read It Or Make A Comment On It.. Have Good Day And As Always Be Safe 👿💋👏👑
Kitana is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women