Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2018, 08:54 PM   #31
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
I do mistake. Especially since they prevented the crooked, disbarred-in-his-own-home state sexual predator with the microscopic balls AND his crooked, broom riding , sexual predator enabling "wife " to return to the White House ! That would be Slick Willy and shrilLIARy, for a slow minded LYING LIBERAL such as YOURSELF !
Rey thats you're right to support a Russian lover and his Russian mail order bride. Just don't pretend hes not a sexual predator and a crook. Remember Melania " original speech" that turned out to be Michelle Obama's. Rey, read a news paper every now and again
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 10:19 PM   #32
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
You radicalized conservatives are no different than the radicalized Muzzies, both groups hate everyone and everything that does not walk in lockstep with you.
How is not wanting to have to bend over backwards to cater to people who SHOULDN'T be in this country, being a 'radicalized conservative"??

Quote:
Their headdress is very private to them, not meant for men to look at or photograph.
Thing is WTF. THAT's EXACTLY what the hell a mug shot IS. For people to look at when identifying the perp..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 05:58 AM   #33
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Rey thats you're right to support a Russian lover and his Russian mail order bride. Just don't pretend hes not a sexual predator and a crook. Remember Melania " original speech" that turned out to be Michelle Obama's. Rey, read a news paper every now and again
You are the one that should follow YOUR own advise and read a " paper". Though, since it's going to be filled with LYING LIBERAL propaganda, it will only reinforce those LYING LIBERAL talking points ! Can YOU prove that Trump is a Russian lover ? and that his wife is RUSSIAN also ? What, did TRUMP sell off some of this country's strategic reserve of URANIUM after negotiating for his spouse to get a $ 500,000 speaking fee ???? Pretty good money for someone that can't figure out what the definition of ' IS " is !!! And at least the current administration didn't consider banning the wearing of bLEW(insky) dresses by the female staff !!! Mebbe we won't have to hear " I did NOT..." from THIS President and First Lady every time a LYING LIBERAL propagadist asks them a question !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 07:21 AM   #34
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
How is not wanting to have to bend over backwards to cater to people who SHOULDN'T be in this country, being a 'radicalized conservative"??

Thing is WTF. THAT's EXACTLY what the hell a mug shot IS. For people to look at when identifying the perp..
If you hate everyone and everything that does not walk in lockstep with you, then you are a radicalized conservative. Or liberal depending on what side you support.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 07:44 AM   #35
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:

The LYING LIBERALS have NO problem bending over backwards OR FORWARDS to " accommodate " the muzzies or anyone else that they feel has been " done wrong " by " da MAN " ! Just look at the reach-around crew members EKIM, wtf, assup, mistake, Stan Dininshit and ALL of the rest of them. That " flexibility ' is a " job requirement " for them to work in one of assup's Gloryhole franchises. Think about how " flexible " EKIM has to be when " playing the rusty trombone " while picking dingleberries ! Or how " flexible " wtf has to be when being " spitroasted " by HIS beloved illegal GENTE !
Old 03-03-2018, 08:02 AM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
...and I have already explain (as did the article) that they could have gotten a female officer to take that mug shot in private.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 08:26 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Wow, you really are totally ignorant to the point at hand. I prefaced my main point/concern/question with the article of 3 potential female criminals (as they are not being mugshot for no reason at all) collecting 180,000 of tax payers money. Rhetorical question here would be, do you want the government taking your money in tax dollars to pay these women for wanting them to remove their "headdress" for a western world ritual, if you do something "wrong" in America, we get to take a mug i.e. face shot of you..
This was the reason I called you ignorant on the subject matter in the first place. Now that I've explained it to you in detail and you still do not understand , let's just say you are stupid. Hopefully if you get arrested , the Cops will strip you down and shove a corncob up your ass and video it...there will be no law against it and because of ignorant folks like you, there will be no Civil recourse.

This is how you get uneducated people to change their policy by monetary damages. Your ignorance on these matters while not surprising should be alarming because people like you spew hate for those that are different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post

So if you decide to read properly, "the question" is

Question Liberals, lets say this is a male transgendered to female, does that solve the problem of removing hajib?or maybe in reverse, a female transgendered into male after all she is still a biological female. Curious minds want to know.

So maybe you can answer the one and only original question. Curious minds still seeking information.
Well Miss Stupid as Fuck.

I would ask the perp in question, which sex he/she would like to take her mugshot in private.

Problem fucking solved.

Now take your religious hatred , masked in national patriotism to the rest of the ignorant masses. I'm not buying it.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 08:35 AM   #38
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Hey wtf / Why is it that all of YOU LYING LIBERAL TRANNIES are women haters ? Like YOUR " Dear Leader " of the Gloryholes and reach-around crew calls women an " AXE GASH " when they go against LYING LIBERAL doctrine ! Do strong women threaten YOU ?
Old 03-03-2018, 08:40 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
Wow. She shown you such respect when she responded. All you did was talk shit tofeel superior?!!
When in all reality calling her this and that makes you inferior.

!
Point out the respect she has shown.

Next , this is the political forum, I do not discriminate based on the sex of the poster. For example if a nice looking woman enters this forum and spouts off some stupid as shit nonsense, ( like you just did) I address her intelligence on the subject matter, just like I address Gay Rey's intelligence on every matter he posts about.

I respect folks that if they do not know something they ask. I have no respect for what Cherrie perceived as a gotchya question. I will turn those around and bash the OP over the head with such ignorance and any of her followers.

If you have something intelligent or witty to say to me, I'll listen but not this emotional ignorance. I do not stand for that no matter how good looking or big your titties are.

I am hoping to educate you and a few others. When I give up on that task, I'll just ignore you.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 09:13 AM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

What do I hate more than these foreigners fucking up our country (google Dearborn Michigan if you doubt me)? I hate WITH A PASSION those enablers who are Americans but who allow this to happen.

I doubted you...and I googled it.

I hate ignorance with a passion....not you personally DJ but your ignorance on this matter.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian...b_9328288.html

In this small town of a hundred-thousand residents, folks are used to being accused of living under Sharia law, of living in a place called everything from “Little Baghdad” to “Dearbornistan.” This is all thanks to the Fox News filter put on a city that embraces its Arab-American and Muslim minority population.
But what would it look like if the rest of America followed Dearborn’s example? What if, instead of trying to make Dearborn like the rest of America, the rest of America looked like Dearborn?
First off, the education system in America wouldn’t be broken. Dearborn invests heavily in education, consistently raising the funds necessary to have a nationwide-leading schools.
This is especially remarkable because Dearborn Public Schools are one of the most socioeconomically diverse school districts in Michigan, where the bottom quartile of students, who come from primarily minority backgrounds, wildly outperform national
students, who come from primarily minority backgrounds, wildly outperform national numbers. Fordson High School on Dearborn’s east end is consistently praised for beating the odds and sending Dearborn’s poorest students off to Yale, Harvard and top schools nationwide in disproportionate numbers.
Oh, and you know how all across America, transportation investments are going down? Not if it were like Dearborn.
Dearborn just recently opened a large new rail and bus transit center. Dearborn’s malls and downtown businesses weathered the recession better than other Detroit suburbs because of its embrace of mass transit.
Problems with the Veterans Administration? If America looked a little bit more like Dearborn, that wouldn’t be an issue.
Dearborn hosts one of the largest Memorial Day parades in America and proudly has a “Dearborn Allied War Veterans Council” where leaders of local veterans groups come together to set the agenda for veterans across the city. Rather than having a country that ignores its veterans’ sacrifices, if America were more like Dearborn, veterans would be actively engaged in deciding policies that impact them.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 09:18 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hey wtf / Why is it that all of YOU LYING LIBERAL TRANNIES are women haters ? Like YOUR " Dear Leader " of the Gloryholes and reach-around crew calls women an " AXE GASH " when they go against LYING LIBERAL doctrine ! Do strong women threaten YOU ?
That is not hating women Gay Rey....that is not caring for ignorant things both women and men spout off on here but I've learned long ago that trying to explain anything to you is futile. Your sheepdog is Fox News and nothing anyone else can say will head you in another direction.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 12:12 AM   #42
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
If you hate everyone and everything that does not walk in lockstep with you, then you are a radicalized conservative. Or liberal depending on what side you support.
Come again? SO wanting someone who desires to come to this country
A) Do it legally
B) follow OUR laws, not force our laws to change to accommodate them
C) want them to learn english and
D) want them to adapt to OUR culture
means i hate everyone and everything else??
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 07:48 AM   #43
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Come again? SO wanting someone who desires to come to this country
A) Do it legally
B) follow OUR laws, not force our laws to change to accommodate them
C) want them to learn english and
D) want them to adapt to OUR culture
means i hate everyone and everything else??
You are missing the point. Immigration has nothing to do with being radicalized.
If you are a conservative who hated liberals, you are radicalized.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 08:21 AM   #44
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are missing the point. Immigration has nothing to do with being radicalized.
If you are a conservative who hated liberals, you are radicalized.
Then there must be a lot of people " radicalized " who PROUDLY voted for Trump OVER YOUR CANDIDATE shrilLIARy back in 2016 EKIM !
Old 03-04-2018, 08:53 AM   #45
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are the one that should follow YOUR own advise and read a " paper". Though, since it's going to be filled with LYING LIBERAL propaganda, it will only reinforce those LYING LIBERAL talking points ! Can YOU prove that Trump is a Russian lover ? and that his wife is RUSSIAN also ? What, did TRUMP sell off some of this country's strategic reserve of URANIUM after negotiating for his spouse to get a $ 500,000 speaking fee ???? Pretty good money for someone that can't figure out what the definition of ' IS " is !!! And at least the current administration didn't consider banning the wearing of bLEW(insky) dresses by the female staff !!! Mebbe we won't have to hear " I did NOT..." from THIS President and First Lady every time a LYING LIBERAL propagadist asks them a question !

Congratulations Rey. You actually made a point with your own opinion. I'm proud of you Little Rey
themystic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women