Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2021, 06:39 AM   #31
tom51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

Would love to see finni but woth new law how safe is k-fest & their new site
tom51 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 07:10 AM   #32
Asianhobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
Is this what she told you or just what you think happened?

Cherry was always bbfs. Got cia with her as well. In her first tour I even got her knocked up after that she went on the pill.
Asianhobbyist is online now   Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 07:22 AM   #33
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom51 View Post
Would love to see finni but woth new law how safe is k-fest & their new site
I haven't been to K-Fest since new law started, but Finny (aka Susan) is no longer in Dallas - she went to California. Return date = unknown (probably never).
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 10:09 AM   #34
tom51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

Well fuck she was awesome
tom51 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 11:45 AM   #35
Heartside
Valued Poster

The first time a saw her, she never mentioned a condom, she just slid it in on the table shower, how is that pressuring her??
Heartside is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 11:56 AM   #36
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

She’s always hopped on bare without asking when I saw her
slap is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 12:17 PM   #37
Symposium
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I really wanted to see her man
Symposium is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 12:23 PM   #38
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartside View Post
The first time a saw her, she never mentioned a condom, she just slid it in on the table shower, how is that pressuring her??
I don't know about you Heartside, but I treat these ladies with respect. Also, I have Finny's phone number, but I don't feel comfortable sharing it with you.
Old 09-19-2021, 12:26 PM   #39
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
I haven't been to K-Fest since new law started, but Finny (aka Susan) is no longer in Dallas - she went to California. Return date = unknown (probably never).

Well Dallas does it again and forces some really fine pussy to leave just like Cherry@Rainbow. This entire market is too demanding for what we pay here. Everywhere else it's 300+ and based off the majority of posts here BBFS is insisted on (despite the risks). Most of you clearly didn't take or pay attention in sex ed. We complain about laws forcing mongers further to the fringes of what's acceptable in society but all we really needed to do was go and look in the mirror. Stop being dicks to the girls and stop voting for Judeo-Christian values at the ballot box.
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 02:05 PM   #40
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
Well Dallas does it again and forces some really fine pussy to leave just like Cherry@Rainbow. This entire market is too demanding for what we pay here. Everywhere else it's 300+ and based off the majority of posts here BBFS is insisted on (despite the risks). Most of you clearly didn't take or pay attention in sex ed. We complain about laws forcing mongers further to the fringes of what's acceptable in society but all we really needed to do was go and look in the mirror. Stop being dicks to the girls and stop voting for Judeo-Christian values at the ballot box.
I don't necessarily disagree with anything you said in your post but I don't think Finny applies to what you're saying. She has come and gone from Dallas at least 4 times since March 2020 (since pandemic started). The new law is what is making her leave this time (it's not the ONLY reason but it is a big reason).

I saw Asuka this past week, and she is getting ready to head to California in October.....return date is also unknown. It's not a coincidence as to why she is leaving either......the new law is scaring these girls off (and rightfully so). I absolutely don't buy the fact that Dallas is so reprehensible that girls are just now leaving because of Dallas mongers.....and I definitely don't buy that it's a coincidence they're leaving around the same time the law was passed.
Old 09-19-2021, 02:29 PM   #41
twitch760
Valued Poster

Quote:
... The new law is what is making her leave this time (it's not the ONLY reason but it is a big reason).

I saw Asuka this past week, and she is getting ready to head to California in October.....return date is also unknown. It's not a coincidence as to why she is leaving either......the new law is scaring these girls off (and rightfully so). I absolutely don't buy the fact that Dallas is so reprehensible that girls are just now leaving because of Dallas mongers.....and I definitely don't buy that it's a coincidence they're leaving around the same time the law was passed.

I did also say to stop voting for Judeo-Christian Fascists the promises of guns and lower taxes do have a price tag associated with them. I'm going to be returning to California myself here in the next couple years I can't stand this state anymore.
Old 09-19-2021, 06:27 PM   #42
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
I did also say to stop voting for Judeo-Christian Fascists the promises of guns and lower taxes do have a price tag associated with them. I'm going to be returning to California myself here in the next couple years I can't stand this state anymore.
Fair point. No disagreements with you there....
Old 09-19-2021, 06:39 PM   #43
kochu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Are you sure about moving to California? It seems that the lefties are moving from California to Texas in big numbers in recent years.

You have two sides of political scum. Both are fucked up in different ways. They both are equally crazy and disgusting. One is not better than the other.
kochu is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 07:28 PM   #44
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kochu View Post
Are you sure about moving to California? It seems that the lefties are moving from California to Texas in big numbers in recent years.

You have two sides of political scum. Both are fucked up in different ways. They both are equally crazy and disgusting. One is not better than the other.
I just don't like the government meddling in people's lives because they think they know what's best for them.
Old 09-19-2021, 11:23 PM   #45
twitch760
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kochu View Post

Even if there's a big shift in Texas politics to the left no one would be willing to repeal whole or in part the bill making it a felony to pay for sex. It's what the call a political third rail and would all but kill anyone's chance at re-election.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women