Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #31
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Clutter is fine, groups of young men hanging around the parking lot and hallways, not so much. The range of incalls used is amazing actually.

I've certainly not met as many ladies as many of the gents here, but I don't read of many really, really nice incalls.

My muse Lindsey's incall is in a very quiet secluded area, is beyond immaculately clean, and is complete with fully stocked bar,variety of teas and coffee, piles of freshly laundered towels and washcloths, tastefully yet simply decorated, and fully equipped with a selection of toys, condoms and paraphernalia.

Certainly most ladies either can't afford to maintain such a place just for work/play or choose not to, but it really is a big step above most I've seen or read about, and certainly adds to the value of visiting her.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:39 AM   #32
bigdaddy354369
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Dirty incall or pets is a turn off but kids earthier way I leave fast. Bad area I will never go safety is important why would I want to worry if my car would be in piece when im done or where will I find my tires and rims. Hey AAA is see pay for a woman and my tires where stolen from my car can you hurry and send 4 new ones. Yea right. No thanks. Your safety and our salty is important
bigdaddy354369 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:21 AM   #33
Angel Knight
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58500
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation WOW!!

I am completely disturbed about how many guys have experienced going to a dirty enviroment!! That is just crazy for me!! Ladies are supposed to ALWAYS be clean. Since when do ladies stop cleaning their bodies and surrounding. Guess I have been alone for too long. The only 2 women I am around are VERY clean and have children and clutter as y'all call it but they manage it daily!! I personally have never been found to b dirty or nasty!! My house is always spic'n'span!!! I have what they call OCD about my house and its cleanliness!!! So with all this being said about a "safe place", how do you guys feel about gated apartments?? Im looking to move becuase my current apartment complex wont put in carpet so im going to move when my lease is up, and was looking for feedback on gated apartments for incalls!! Of course i will make sure the code is a simple 4 digit code if possible, just wanted to see what the general feeling was!! But all in all, Ladies come on this is just crazy!!! These guys go to work all day and sometimes night and want to spend their time with a nice, respectful, and clean lady and for you to not hold up your end of the deal is just not efficiant within this industry!! Be Professional ladies!!! WOW again!!
Angel Knight is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #34
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Amen to that OCD about cleanliness, girl! And good question about gated apartments. I wonder what the gents would say about that...
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:20 PM   #35
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Germaphobe...

I recently went on an Outcall at a patrons home. Nice area, nice house outside, but when I got inside, it was very dirty. I'm a clean freak/germaphobe & when I went into the bathroom, I was afraid to even touch the faucet to wash my hands.

As a provider who charges 300+ per hour, I would never expect my patron to visit me at less than a 3+ star hotel. If a gentleman contacts me for an Outcall to him at the Super 8 or Motel 6, I'm turning it down. Can't even spring for the local Holiday Inn? C'mon.

If I'm in an area that doesn't have a decent hotel, I'll go to the next town. Most towns at least have a Holiday Inn or Drury Inn so there's no need to do the No-Tell Motel thing.

Anyway, I always provide a very nice clean environment and I expect the gent to do the same.

Cleanliness is godliness.
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:06 PM   #36
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by evietaylor View Post
I recently went on an Outcall at a patrons home. Nice area, nice house outside, but when I got inside, it was very dirty. I'm a clean freak/germaphobe & when I went into the bathroom, I was afraid to even touch the faucet to wash my hands.

As a provider who charges 300+ per hour, I would never expect my patron to visit me at less than a 3+ star hotel. If a gentleman contacts me for an Outcall to him at the Super 8 or Motel 6, I'm turning it down. Can't even spring for the local Holiday Inn? C'mon.

If I'm in an area that doesn't have a decent hotel, I'll go to the next town. Most towns at least have a Holiday Inn or Drury Inn so there's no need to do the No-Tell Motel thing.

Anyway, I always provide a very nice clean environment and I expect the gent to do the same.

A long time ago when I did outcalls exclusively, thank goodness most of those were to nice hotels, and I stressed that I would not go to motels of any kind. Now, there was this one gent who lived in an upscale apartment complex but when he opened the door ...it was filthy. I literally stood there with my mouth hanging open. First and foremost, his dog had shit all over his living room and kitchen, and it was clear that some of that shit had been there for a while. He apologized while he used a DUSTPAN to scoop up the dried up shit but left everything else there. And there was the bathroom which was directly to my right. His toilet was overflowing, and there was dog urine all over the floor. The shower door was open and you could see it was BLACK with mildew.

The man himself looked none too clean and I raced out of there faster the the road runner from the coyote. I went home and scrubbed myself and immediately took my clothes to the dry cleaner because you never know what germs were floating around in there. And just to be safe I took some antibiotics because inhaling just a few breaths of that contaminated air...who the hell knows what airborne diseases were in there! That thank God was the very worst and I rarely ever ran into a place that was that filthy.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #37
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:

Really "clean freak" I tip my hat and buy into it. But Germaphobe? Kind of hard to claim that trait in this industry Daty, Bj's kissing Lol. Last I'm pretty sure either party (provider/hobbyist) is taking a betadine bath before befor partaking in BCD activities.................... ..Just saying
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:47 PM   #38
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
A long time ago when I did outcalls exclusively, thank goodness most of those were to nice hotels, and I stressed that I would not go to motels of any kind. Now, there was this one gent who lived in an upscale apartment complex but when he opened the door ...it was filthy. I literally stood there with my mouth hanging open. First and foremost, his dog had shit all over his living room and kitchen, and it was clear that some of that shit had been there for a while. He apologized while he used a DUSTPAN to scoop up the dried up shit but left everything else there. And there was the bathroom which was directly to my right. His toilet was overflowing, and there was dog urine all over the floor. The shower door was open and you could see it was BLACK with mildew.

The man himself looked none too clean and I raced out of there faster the the road runner from the coyote. I went home and scrubbed myself and immediately took my clothes to the dry cleaner because you never know what germs were floating around in there. And just to be safe I took some antibiotics because inhaling just a few breaths of that contaminated air...who the hell knows what airborne diseases were in there! That thank God was the very worst and I rarely ever ran into a place that was that filthy.
Holy shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milehigh65 View Post
Really "clean freak" I tip my hat and buy into it. But Germaphobe? Kind of hard to claim that trait in this industry Daty, Bj's kissing Lol. Last I'm pretty sure either party (provider/hobbyist) is taking a betadine bath before befor partaking in BCD activities.................... ..Just saying
Yes, I'd consider myself quite the germaphobe, but trust me, my pussy is much cleaner than some people's floors & toilets. I'd rather kiss someone's mouth then sit on a filthy toilet. I'm not afraid of people. I AM afraid of people's filthy dirty floors & toilets. Just saying.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:30 PM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Only happened three times. In call was so shitty I had to walk. My exact words were, "My dick is use to a clean environment" How about we reschedule at a different in call. One called me two weeks later and rescheduled. GREAT session. The other two never called. I read subsequent reviews talking about their in calls being deplorable but the hobbyist went through with the sessions. Go figure? If it isn’t clean, it isn’t my scene!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:21 AM   #40
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Quote:
Holy shit!

Yes, I'd consider myself quite the germaphobe, but trust me, my pussy is much cleaner than some people's floors & toilets. I'd rather kiss someone's mouth then sit on a filthy toilet. I'm not afraid of people. I AM afraid of people's filthy dirty floors & toilets. Just saying.
I would hope that your pussy and anyone else's is cleaner than floors and toilets that's to be expected. Not questioning your cleanlingness by any means. My point was that I find it hard to believe that there is anyone coexsisting in this underground world that is a germophobe. One would think that we all expose ourselves to some level of germs (just the nature of the beast); If anyone thinks different than they are kidding themselves. Your discription of germophobe is purely perception not reality. I provider and hobbyist that is well kept and neat clean says a lot to me. A filthy incall pretty much spells out what you can expect from the person.
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:31 AM   #41
daratu1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Hasn't happened yet, but I will walk away if I feel the neighborhood may acquire my car, or if the place is a mess. Gated communities? While I have no issue with them, the freaking codes are a pain in the ass to input. Half the time the keypad doesn't take it. I like them for living in but visiting is not my fav thing.
daratu1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:23 AM   #42
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milehigh65 View Post
I would hope that your pussy and anyone else's is cleaner than floors and toilets that's to be expected. Not questioning your cleanlingness by any means. My point was that I find it hard to believe that there is anyone coexsisting in this underground world that is a germophobe. One would think that we all expose ourselves to some level of germs (just the nature of the beast); If anyone thinks different than they are kidding themselves. Your discription of germophobe is purely perception not reality. I provider and hobbyist that is well kept and neat clean says a lot to me. A filthy incall pretty much spells out what you can expect from the person.

Of course. Your idea of germaphobe & my idea of germaphobe may be quite different. I'm just extremely picky when it comes to cleanliness so, by my standards, I'm a germaphobe.

Like I said, people don't bother me. Obviously, if my date has bad breath or visibly dirty hands, etcetera, I'm saying something to him because that's going to bother me. Lol.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:57 AM   #43
Angel Knight
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58500
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by daratu1 View Post
Hasn't happened yet, but I will walk away if I feel the neighborhood may acquire my car, or if the place is a mess. Gated communities? While I have no issue with them, the freaking codes are a pain in the ass to input. Half the time the keypad doesn't take it. I like them for living in but visiting is not my fav thing.
thank you for at least giving me an insight to your feelings on gated apartment complexes!! im seriouly having difficulties deciding if i should move to a gated apartment or not. i dont live in a bad neighborhood, just would like a nicer apartment than i have now. which is hard to find. i just hate the hardwood floors, thats my main problem considering i only weigh 108 lbs. i get too cold here and i always have to have a blanket. so if the gentleman here could please let me know how they feel about the gated apartments, i would love to hear how y'all feel before i make any moves!!!
Angel Knight is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:27 AM   #44
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

I prefer gated apartments, but they are so common place that I wouldn't make it the sole reason for moving in. I have been in several where it appeared residents had nothing better to do than sit around and watch what the rest of us are up to. Find one where people are too busy working to care!
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:11 PM   #45
WOI3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Knight View Post
thank you for at least giving me an insight to your feelings on gated apartment complexes!! im seriouly having difficulties deciding if i should move to a gated apartment or not. i dont live in a bad neighborhood, just would like a nicer apartment than i have now. which is hard to find. i just hate the hardwood floors, thats my main problem considering i only weigh 108 lbs. i get too cold here and i always have to have a blanket. so if the gentleman here could please let me know how they feel about the gated apartments, i would love to hear how y'all feel before i make any moves!!!
I'm OK with it. And BTW she is OCD/OCB on cleaning. Nothing wrong with that at all. Right now guys, thick women's home wear is a good gift. I have never seen anyone get so excited over thick socks and fuzzy gloves!
WOI3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women