Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160599
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-01-2011, 07:08 PM   #31
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

I love that one - especially the "Form follows fucking function" that just goes down so smooth
Old 11-01-2011, 09:41 PM   #32
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

That's awesome! And is now the new lock screen on my iPad.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:34 AM   #33
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post

Phantom finds women who curse in public to be replusive and not all that creative ...that's his right, and many people feel the same way. Some think a woman smoking is just as bad, and I smoke. Can't be all things to all people I suppose.

I agree, London, that Phantom has a right to express his opinion and it`s also within his rights not to be badmouthed or mobbed for it. I have argued some valid points though in a reply to him. He is arguing etiquette, where i agree. But to make conclusions to personality, i disagree. I am not with Phantom on the conclusion that people who use these words (even the ones who are using them often and mostly) are automatically not intelligent. That is something i can proof by pointing out several people (ok, i won`t ...... (lol).....) i know of who do not swear and are the epitome of stupidity, worse than anyone they claim they are superiour of.

Again, Intelligence can`t be measured, and if Phantom thinks of himself as more educated than the ones he is critizising, then he should be aware of that. Not cursing or the proper (oxford english) use of language is no sign of actual intelligence.

The point is that some people are not middle class and they have broader varieties of how to conduct themselves. For a middle class girlie that has parents and a functioning background it is not that big of a step to NOT curse but still be FUCKING stupid ;-))). If parents shuffle you off to school and you learn to write and think "properly" i don`t have much respect for that PER SE. It`s the "whole picture" that counts

On the other hand, cursing might be appropriate in private context in many cultures. And on the way other hand, Eminem for example had arough upbringing but now a better career than some girlie with middle class parents who shuffled them into high school. It is his way of authenticity. I would not say he is dumb just because he raps :-).

That was my point actually.

Again, many of us here seem to think a fair middle ground is to use such words as means of emphasis and not promote your whole personality with it. I think the provocative elements in this post i started is that people who curse can still be classy. It is exactly against the labeling of people because of such habits. Dosage and the whole picture makes the poison. And also, it is sometimes funny too, as in the previous picture i posted ;-). Sometimes such words can be humorous.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:50 AM   #34
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default Alas Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
Well, it seems I was taught to use language the way it was meant to be used and that was devoid of foul language or trendy terms such as "like". One of the things I was taught was that anyone who resorted to using vulgar language not only demonstrated a lack of intelligence but also a lack of clarity, education and command of the language they were using. For if one has to use vulgar words to express their thoughts then they are not in control of their emotions, thoughts or the language they are using.

Words do have meaning - always have and always will despite what some think. How one expresses themselves is a reflection of their background, personality, education and abilities.

When I hear a woman(or a man) speaking like what is being described in this thread, I immediately consider her to be of a low class, unintelligent caste that is not worth my time to listen or address. Even in the P4P world, I will turn a deaf ear to a woman who speaks with a tongue like being described with admiration in this thread. For how you express yourself is a reflection of who you are and I choose to be around people who can speak with clarity and intelligence.

Of course, that is my position but it always will be as it always has been.

You must realize people that use such language on here would not dare use it in daily life. You are after all "Phantom". You know this best if you know your charachter...

There is a second school of thought. It's from Sweden : Change your tongue based on who you picnic with .
Old 11-02-2011, 08:05 PM   #35
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Yah, I know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Ed, my fine friend, you forgot the 'i' in point, you should have been you're and there is no need for much before more...
Sorry about that - Mrs. Highlight walked in the room and I couldn't spell check before posting.....my bad......
Old 11-02-2011, 10:26 PM   #36
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
There is a second school of thought. It's from Sweden : Change your tongue based on who you picnic with .
I love that! It`s social flexibility and mobility! Thanks for this thought!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:02 AM   #37
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Just because someone calls it Poetry, does not mean a thing...or that it actually is. Just like not everyone with a degree in English actually knows the language even if they are born in America.

Personally, I think Shakespeare had major issues and don't take his work as any more artistic or poetic than that of Tupac...at least Tupac had a valid excuse for being so wacked out.

Phantom finds women who curse in public to be replusive and not all that creative ...that's his right, and many people feel the same way. Some think a woman smoking is just as bad, and I smoke. Can't be all things to all people I suppose.

I know I would never say half the things I have seen many women say on this board, and that's pretty darn bad coming from someone as rude as me. I would never wish serious ill will on someone with my words or my actions and mean it. Some things I would not even dare speak even if it were a joke.
This is so classic London. lol.

I'm free all december. When are we hanging out? I could use a vacation and some major laughs right now. Too bad nina is so far away
Old 11-03-2011, 08:00 AM   #38
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
yes-agree...
which means, lose the potty mouth when with classy people.....
Old 11-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #39
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
This is so classic London. lol.

I'm free all december. When are we hanging out? I could use a vacation and some major laughs right now. Too bad nina is so far away
I might not be so far away from you guys after all - specially in Dec. I have a special someone flying me over to SC around christmas new years eve for a week. So - i am sure we can meet. And afterwards we jump to New Orleans :-)))) ? How about that? We surprise visit London :-)
I definetely need a Spa - Haven`t done that in ages ;-)
Old 11-03-2011, 10:44 AM   #40
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
I might not be so far away from you guys after all - specially in Dec. I have a special someone flying me over to SC around christmas new years eve for a week. So - i am sure we can meet. And afterwards we jump to New Orleans :-)))) ? How about that? We surprise visit London :-)
I definetely need a Spa - Haven`t done that in ages ;-)
Just let me know when you know and I will clear my schedule!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:31 PM   #41
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I don't view any words as having some sort of inherent value (good or bad). I have a ridiculous potty mouth. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the word cunt and use it often. "She was being super cunty" for example. But I also don't swear in front of my grandparents. Before you judge someone based on their language, it is pretty important to look at the context. At the bar? I could make a sailor blush. On a date at a restaurant? Not so much.

For some reason a smart woman cussing is a turn on for me. Some people have no clue had to cuss and it comes off all wrong while others can pull it off. What is really funny is when someone is just learning english and use cuss words all wrong. It seems like I do a lot more cussing on here than I ever do just running around.
Oddly I mother never cussed but my grandmother cussed all the time. I guess it skippped a generation.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:46 PM   #42
Summer70s
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107877
Location: Atlanta, Birmingham, Chattanooga, Nashville, Charleston and Savannah
My ECCIE Reviews

So interesting that you bring this up!

I was JUST considering this matter myself. I realized that I have a fairy high opinion about my own level of class and sophistication (giggles), yet I curse more than many of the very people whom I would pass judgement on for being ignorant or uneducated.

So... I appreciate this dialog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
Hello

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intel...ref=ts&sk=wall

I recently found this group on facebook (me likey, of course ..) and wanted to hear controversial discussions on this topic.
I think the demands of proper language is higher in the US than it is in Europe where some basic swear words always are handy in the vocabulary.

I am curious what you think and have to say :-). Let the brainstorming begin,
love
Nina
Old 11-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #43
RareRory
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 88929

I love the word "fuck." It's not every other word out of my mouth, but it's useful on occasion.

http://rarerory.com/2011/10/ode-to-fuck.html
Old 11-06-2011, 08:53 AM   #44
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I tend to curse when I am having sex...for every other occasion, I try to keep a lid on it. Nothing sexy about it IMO unless the babe is from Europe.

When my girls Nina and Val say the words, it's just sexy! When I do it...it's ghetto lol.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #45
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default You got that right!!

Quote:
I tend to curse when I am having sex...for every other occasion, I try to keep a lid on it. Nothing sexy about it IMO unless the babe is from Europe.

When my girls Nina and Val say the words, it's just sexy! When I do it...it's ghetto lol.
Word - on the swearing with sexy foreign accent!!

Although, I seem to remember you cursing quite a bit and given the circumstances, it was quite sexy.....I'm just sayin'....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women