Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2018, 02:48 PM   #31
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He's a White guy, but indisputably a LIBERAL!

Therefore the "confusion" he suffered.

Today the anti/never Trumpers (with the LIBERALS) want "separation" as well as they label those who have supported Trump as "deplorables" and other ludicrous names in an effort to marginalize or demonize them.

That's why they aren't any better than the Klansmen or Nazis.... and I call them "Hooligans"VVVVVVV!

the marchers, I assume, they were a mix of whites and blacks? did he say?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:24 PM   #32
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

White liberals can turn into conservatives fast, once they get the shit kicked out of them by someone who robs them.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:28 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

how about nonwhite liberals?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:37 PM   #34
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
White liberals can turn into conservatives fast, once they get the shit kicked out of them by someone who robs them.

not the case that I've seen. it'll take them at least 1 year to change. others would take longer and be gradual process.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 04:02 PM   #35
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Good enough for Twitler, isn’t it?

This is another silly thread that only got sillier.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I illustrate absurdity...with absurdity.
All you post is absurdity...on steroids!!
41k+ posts and...NADA!!
Keep up the good work...it is LABOR DAY.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 04:34 PM   #36
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

^ Further proof that conservative beliefs are indeed shallow. So if a white person physically attacks me because of my race (not that they'd live to tell about it) but if they did am I supposed to then hate all white people? That's basically the essence of your message. Extremely misguided. So if you say something bad about me I'm in turn supposed to hate Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes, and Lawrence O'donnell ? Yeah not a chance in hell.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 04:49 PM   #37
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

This thread was indeed a test. Despite the empirical evidence in my favor which most of you deny...I also wanted to prove a point and I did.

Most Republicans peddle in National Enquirer and Fox News type conspiracies on a daily basis. In fact their lives revolve around conspiracies and yet they would take offense to a legit report like this and call it a conspiracy. Ohh que the irony. Donald Tramp tells demonstrative and proven lies on a daily basis and constantly peddles in the conspiracy and yet...and yet the Republicans live and die off of his daily dose of lies. This is quite remarkable. At any rate I started this thread to prove the point that Republicans live off the conspiracy and yet reject it out of convenience to their narrative. How pathetic
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:36 PM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Here's some "Republicans" peddling .... based upon your definition ...

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:40 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Lib-retards are duped daily by CNN's conspiracy theories.

Quote:
CNN said a source declined to comment. Except he actually did.

The story reported prominently that one of Cohen’s attorneys, Lanny Davis, had declined to comment on the matter.

In fact, CNN was well aware that Davis had commented plenty....

... critics say the practice is murky at best and ethically dubious at worst. Reporting that someone 'declined to comment' when he or she actually had could mislead readers into believing an individual had no role in shaping a story.

'If CNN did tell its readers and viewers that Davis did not comment when he was indeed one of their confidential sources, that breaks a bond of trust with the public,' said Kathleen Culver, director of the Center for Journalism Ethics at the University of Wisconsin. 'It’s deceptive and wrong.'

(WaPo)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:48 PM   #40
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
This thread was indeed a test. Despite the empirical evidence in my favor which most of you deny...I also wanted to prove a point and I did.

Most Republicans peddle in National Enquirer and Fox News type conspiracies on a daily basis. In fact their lives revolve around conspiracies and yet they would take offense to a legit report like this and call it a conspiracy. Ohh que the irony. Donald Tramp tells demonstrative and proven lies on a daily basis and constantly peddles in the conspiracy and yet...and yet the Republicans live and die off of his daily dose of lies. This is quite remarkable. At any rate I started this thread to prove the point that Republicans live off the conspiracy and yet reject it out of convenience to their narrative. How pathetic
What you fail to realize its not about peddling conspiracies. It's just that nobody really gives a fuck. By the years end Chicago Police will have investigated a few thousand shootings resulting in 500 murders. If you're trying to shame white posters here by trying to impose that half of the perpetrators of these murders are really white guys dressed in black latex masks then you might want to seek some serious counseling.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 07:08 PM   #41
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You are confusing Republicans with Donald Trump, who has flip flopped parties many times. And Trump doesn't necessarily believe his own bull shit. Or maybe he does. Who knows.

Your side has its list of baseless conspiracy theories too,

1. George Bush stole the 2000 election
2a. The right invented AIDS to kill off black people and gay men
2b. The right invented the Ebola virus to kill black people
3. Scooter Libby exposed Valerie Plame as a CIA agent as revenge for her husband invalidating some of the Bush administration's evidence for going to war with Iraq. (This false conspiracy theory actually resulted in Libby going to jail.)
4. Government agents killed Malcolm X
6. Reagan made a deal with the Iranians not to release the hostages until he was elected president.
7. The Koch brothers control the United States of America
8. The oil companies bought the patent and buried the technology for a car that will get 100 miles to the gallon.
9. Bush knew about 9/11 and let it happen.
11. Fox News brainwashes conservatives
12. Donald Trump ran for president of the United States to help Hillary Clinton win but the effort went bad. (A favorite of Bernie Sanders supporters)
13. Cheney, Bush et al invaded Iraq to give Halliburton more business and take the oil.
14. GMO's in seeds kill you
15. Hillary Clinton won the election handily, except that the Russians infiltrated voting machines and ran up the count in key areas in Trump's favor
16. White people are dressing up in black people masks and killing tens of thousands of blacks.
17. Planned Parenthood and other government controlled clinics dispensed two types of birth control pills, one to white women, that temporarily stopped ovulation, and a second to black women that sterilized them. This conspiracy theory is kind of old. It was directed against you and your fellow Democrats, who historically have done and continue to do more than anyone to diminish the prospects of blacks in America.

Actually SC, I bet there are at least a couple of these baseless theories that you believe are true. It's understandable, you're exposed to MSNBC conspiracies on a daily basis.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:05 PM   #42
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So if you say something bad about me I'm in turn supposed to hate Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes, and Lawrence O'donnell ? Yeah not a chance in hell.
Huh? So Friendly Fred hangs with the likes of Maddow, Hayes and O'Donnell? I didn't know he was an MSNBC fellow traveler.

Hey Fred, say some bad things about SC. Apparently if you do he'll hate leftists like Rachel Maddow, and see the light and convert to free market capitalism. He's a closet Republican, crying out for help.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:35 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Kudos, SC!

Heads be exploding.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:40 PM   #44
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
not the case that I've seen. it'll take them at least 1 year to change. others would take longer and be gradual process.
How long does it take after they've had their NON-ORANGE SPHINCTER stretched at a gloryhole ????? RTM RTM RTM !!!!!!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:42 PM   #45
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Huh? So Friendly Fred hangs with the likes of Maddow, Hayes and O'Donnell? I didn't know he was an MSNBC fellow traveler.

Hey Fred, say some bad things about SC. Apparently if you do he'll hate leftists like Rachel Maddow, and see the light and convert to free market capitalism. He's a closet Republican, crying out for help.
Are ya sure that's what he's in the "closet " about . RTM ! RTM ! RTM !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women