Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2015, 07:32 PM   #31
Guest100318
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

I pay by height:
5'0" - $0
5'2" - $150
5'4" - $200
5'6" - $250
5'8" - $300
6'0" - $350
and so on ... I stop at 7' not because of height but because of physical distortions associated with it.
I am not looking for mental stimulation; that is priceless and I am looking for it elsewhere. I am not paying for that since the minute I start paying for it it ceases to exist.
Just physical baby, just physical ....
Guest100318 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 07:35 PM   #32
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quality of the Company, you seek.

I am all over the place with this...

The good ones... I pay and I return... ( I avoid the drama ones)
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 07:37 PM   #33
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto View Post
I pay by height:
5'0" - $0
5'2" - $150
5'4" - $200
5'6" - $250
5'8" - $300
6'0" - $350
and so on ... I stop at 7' not because of height but because of physical distortions associated with it.
I am not looking for mental stimulation; that is priceless and I am looking for it elsewhere. I am not paying for that since the minute I start paying for it it ceases to exist.
Just physical baby, just physical ....

There are a couple here that will go below your scale... and quadruple it... 4'0" is the target range....

heh
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 07:41 PM   #34
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It isn't really about a comfort zone. Most of us will pay more for a provider who catches our eye. The consensus however, seems to be that paying more has no correlation with the success of the appointment. And it should. An appointment might fail due to lack of chemistry or outside factors. But all things being equal you should expect that a higher priced provider will go the extra mile to satisfy the customer. However this does not seem to be a consistent feature.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:01 PM   #35
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto View Post
I pay by height:
5'0" - $0
5'2" - $150
5'4" - $200
5'6" - $250
5'8" - $300
6'0" - $350
I like this scale. A certain Irish Amazon a wink short of 6 ft is evidently charging $100 less an hour than she should be.

Now, if I put on the tall heels and add another 5 inches, do I get another $100? Ought to just for hazard pay, dodging low-flying air traffic.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:01 PM   #36
Karrie Brennan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 248402
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My education-introduction to the hobby had many rules, one of which, a lady accepts no less than 250. I'm smart, funny, witty, sexy and a blast in the sack, I know who I am and what I have to offer. If the donation is out of your budget don't offer me less because that's what you have or feel I deserve an amount (yes, it happens).
Karrie Brennan is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:14 PM   #37
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

This is actually a great thread. Now...what would DG say if he were here? hmmm

Anyways, Someone mentioned "chemistry". In fact, I do believe if there is a certain type of chemistry between the two, that it doesn't matter if the provider is 200 or 400+. I've been told many times that I should ask more an hour. But I don't because of being a small bbw and there's not a HUGE market for it. But I still give 200% in pleasing each gentlemen the best way I know how and always will. As I go over and beyond just being a fuck buddy.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:21 PM   #38
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

^^I disagree...I think there is a bigger market for guys who like girls with curves...bbws, small bbws...etc...

I've seen providers ranging from spinner/hard bodies to tall/bbw and everything in between.....It just depends on what I find appealing on any given day or week..
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:39 PM   #39
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
^^I disagree...I think there is a bigger market for guys who like girls with curves...bbws, small bbws...etc...

I've seen providers ranging from spinner/hard bodies to tall/bbw and everything in between.....It just depends on what I find appealing on any given day or week..
I appreciate the comment. I do my homework. So, If I see several ladies that have model type bodies with a rate of 250-300 in a certain city, then I sure as hell am not going to ask that much.

Now this is just an example....but a few days ago my best friend (male) and I were talking about photos and I had placed a thread here about photos. One gent mentioned a certain provider that has the best showcase of photos that he has seen. When I mentioned to my best friend about that he sent me a link to "CarolineDavenport" showcase. He said, in the past when I hobbied, I saw someone that looked just like her that was 400/hr. He said, you have the same exact talent has a higher paying provider, just lose a little weight and tone up. You could then easily get double what you are now. I just find that what my rate is now and the gentlemen that come to see me regularly is good enough for me. I take care of them and they keep coming back because they know my personality and that I'll take care of them.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:56 PM   #40
hornfreak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

More money does not =better
It's not what I can afford.....it's what I'm willing to pay.....
hornfreak is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 09:05 PM   #41
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
DED & GS, let me help you out:
No help needed, I'm good

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
Blame DED and GS, they're the ones wanting a good drama post that's been beaten more than a Derby horse in the final stretch.
Blame??? See below...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
What drama? I don't think most of us ladies get upset by threads like these. Speaking only for myself, I don't consider myself overpriced or lazy. My phone rings, I have great regulars, I make a very comfortable living, and I couldn't care less if I'm outside your price range. In fact, if I am, do not make an exception for me. If you are used to paying $200/hr, and $400 is a serious stretch for you, then you are going to resent me for it no matter how nice and passionate I am. Neither one of us is going to feel good about that. Stay in your comfort lane. Everybody wins that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn View Post
This is actually a great thread. Now...what would DG say if he were here? hmmm
There ya go Citizen...great post ladies

Quote:
I have had both bad sessions and amazing sessions with providers across all hourly rates....
How good or bad the session was had nothing to do with the hourly rate...imo
Keep in mind - A provider is only worth an hourly rate for whatever tard is willing to pay....
Everything SNL said...he just beat me to it
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 09:08 PM   #42
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
If you are used to paying $200/hr, and $400 is a serious stretch for you, then you are going to resent me for it no matter how nice and passionate I am. Neither one of us is going to feel good about that. Stay in your comfort lane. Everybody wins that way.
I have seen many guys go outside their fee comfort range to see a lady they really wanted to visit and they were very happy that they did. Not all of them, but a lot of them. Of course those weren't the ones starting threads on the topic. They saw it as a luxury, a treat to themselves. Not a burden.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 09:12 PM   #43
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
In almost any other goods/products held for sale this is true....restaurants, clothing, hotels, vehicles etc. But in the hobby / provider world you are absolutely correct.

I think providers who are in the $300 to $500 h/r will have the more fit bodies, typically no tattoos (or just one), have a beautiful face, nice hair, have nice incalls or a 3 star+ hotel. I'm sure services and quality of the visit may vary...depending on the provider and the hobbyist.

Did anyone see The Wolf of Wall Street?? This sums it up....

“The truth was that hookers did take credit cards—or at least ours did! In fact, hookers were so much a part of the Stratton subculture that we classified them like publicly traded stocks: Blue Chips were considered the top-of-the-line hooker, zee crème de la crème. They were usually struggling young models or exceptionally beautiful college girls in desperate need of tuition or designer clothing, and for a few thousand dollars they would do almost anything imaginable, either to you or to each other. Next came the NASDAQs, who were one step down from the Blue Chips. They were priced between three and five hundred dollars and made you wear a condom unless you gave them a hefty tip, which I always did. Then came the Pink Sheet hookers, who were the lowest form of all, usually a streetwalker or the sort of low-class hooker who showed up in response to a desperate late-night phone call to a number in Screw magazine or the yellow pages. They usually cost a hundred dollars or less, and if you didn’t wear a condom, you’d get a penicillin shot the next day and then pray that your dick didn’t fall off.
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 10:52 PM   #44
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
Quote:
In almost any other goods/products held for sale this is true....restaurants, clothing, hotels, vehicles etc. But in the hobby / provider world you are absolutely correct.

I think providers who are in the $300 to $500 h/r will have the more fit bodies, typically no tattoos (or just one), have a beautiful face, nice hair, have nice incalls or a 3 star+ hotel. I'm sure services and quality of the visit may vary...depending on the provider and the hobbyist.
Huh?

In my opinion it IS better when the girl I'm seeing has a more fit body, beautiful face, nice hair, nice incall etc... To those I'd add a more poised, refined, and upscale presentation overall. All else equal, the quality of my experience is generally heightened when all those things are in place, are you suggesting yours is not?

In general I can say that I appreciate those things quite a bit and they have value to me.

I don't think however that they're exclusive to higher cost providers necessarily. I've seen $250 girls who were beautiful and lovely and blew me away. I've seen $400 girls who were not as pretty as they appeared in their pictures, had little personality, and left me ultimately unsatisfied. That said, though I don't mean to generalize too much, in my personal experience there is some correlation between price and the qualities I value.

Does it mean price is a good indicator of performance? Absolutely not, there are ladies who will rock your world at every price point. But it would be intellectually dishonest to pretend it's not, at least to some degree, an indicator of anything...
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:10 PM   #45
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I want Kammye on my face...

Your Not Ready Dear......If So I Wouldve Gladly Sat On Your Face A Long Time Ago.
Kammye is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women