Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2011, 12:24 PM   #31
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Please not today sweetie

This IS a Chica Appreciation Thread.
Merely an observation sweetness..... that's all....... Chica is the man.... no denying that......

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I don't post much in other areas so I am not too familiar with how they operate. I won't say which ONE area needs a zoo keeper.

You don't find much name calling on the National forum, and there is a reason for that...Chica won't have it. Can't say the same for all areas of this board where the members rule the mods.
Ah..... so there is a point of interest..... seeing as how you DON'T know how they operate, how is it you feel they need a zoo keeper?

So would it not be more appropriate to say:
Quote:
I don't post much in other areas so I am not too familiar with how they operate. From my perspective, One area seems to be a little more rambunctious than others.
Some would say you don't find much name calling on the National forum..... some would say that there is not very much of actual discussion either.......... there is a point where the fun, flirty LOL, LMAO, are just means of filling bandwith with emptiness....... I'm just saying......

and FWIW.....

Quote:
Can't say the same for all areas of this board where the members rule the mods.
That IS a shot at other mods........ Things here are just like in real life..... things are usually ALWAYS much more complicated and complex than what they appear to be from the outside looking in...........

Appreciation for Chica and what he does is great...... degrading the job that the others do in comparison to this is simply inaccurate and irresponsible.........

I say this, again, with the utmost respect for you Ms. London...... but these are just some of this dude's observations on the matter.....

carry on......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:26 PM   #32
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Fine babe...take it as you wish. It's more than obvious certain areas need WORK but I did not bring it up...you did...and NO it's NOT inaccurate as you say. It is a fact, but I did not want to go there. Why turn a happy thread into another pissing contest by focusing on the negative?

Chica does in fact do a better job than MANY around here...that's a no brainer. I did not mention names or areas because that was not the point I was trying to get across.

And I am not 60 years old, so if my "lol, lmao, and icons" bug people, there is always that ignore function....LOL, LOL< LMAO!

I don't intend to stop being myself to please anyone else anytime soon.

Done.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:34 PM   #33
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Fine babe...take it as you wish. It's more than obvious certain areas need WORK but I did not bring it up...you did.

And I am not 60 years old, so if my "lol, lmao, and icons" bug people, there is always that ignore function....LOL, LOL< LMAO!

I don't intend to stop being myself to please anyone else anytime soon.

Done.

But I didn't say it....... I simply pointed out where you did......... It was not a matter of bugging me.... please re-read... it was not a shot at you or anyone, again these are all merely observations....... All I'm saying is that there are times where some of these things get in the way of a good discussion...... Not that it is an inditement on anyone for doing so..... The national forum is very light hearted in that regard, and threrefore would seem easier to moderate from a certain point of view......... 95% of the posts on here are just like that, and that is perfectly fine...... but after re-reading the "Ignore" thread, i can see where someone would get a little annoyed by those getting in the way of discussion...... I do not spend nearly as much time on the national forum as you do, and in part it is because of that reason..... that is fine, and it is what it is...... again it was just this dude's observation on the matter......

Nobody wants you to be anyone other than who you are...... but don't be upset when others do the same..... healthy discussions are a very good thing..... we had one the other day and I thought it was pure greatness.... thanks again......

Forgive me if I offended you in the slightes, that was not my intent....... Just trying to point out another perspective of things.......

I'll not interject in your thread anymore......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #34
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

heh heh heh

Doomed...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #35
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You hush future ex husband! Go get that tractor out of our shed and do some work.

I will be home with dinner and a bj very soon.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:50 PM   #36
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I will be home with dinner and a bj very soon.
And it's not even March 14th yet...what's the occasion?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:54 PM   #37
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It's London day of course...every day is Bj day for my man.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:00 PM   #38
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Thank you all, yes even Chuck! Now don't go hijacking my thread either!

Amy Amy.......sigh. How YOO dooin? When are we going to get together again? To the rest of you, Amy is an absolute class act and one of my AT-ATF's! Of course, she was trained by the best!

London, Naomi, Val, SnL I really appreciate your kind words, it means a lot to be recognized. Whenever any of you are ready for a little trip out of the cold to the desert, just let me know. I'm sure can can set something up!

I can assure you all of us Mods and Admins work hard to keep things flowing smoothly, You guys never get to see all the stuff that goes on behind the scenes, but we do. And our lady Mods work tirelessly at this, and are woefully shorthanded for what they are asked to do.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:02 PM   #39
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Let's not bash the mods now London. Have you ever been a mod? Very easy to play armchair mod. I have nothing against Chica but to criticize a mods job is not cool. All gthat truly matters is what the admins and owners think plain and simple.

Only concern I have is when the number of women praising any mod is greater than the men, could be cause for concern....

Sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:05 PM   #40
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

i think you should prove you are a fair and impartial mod and close this thread.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:10 PM   #41
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

before you do close it id like to mention another fair & cool Milf Randomuser

Chica if we get anymore snow here im making a B line for the desert for some heat

All of you guys & gals do a great job!!!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:11 PM   #42
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:15 PM   #43
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews
Default *sigh*

Give me a freaking break. This is a fricking Chica Chaser appreciation thread and we do not want anyone hijacking it. Ain't that right London?

Sixx, I don't know why any of this is cause for concern. We're just showing love to one of our fellow mods sweetie. I appreciate all the ECCIE mods but I think Chica deserves this .... I do harass him quite a bit LOL!

Anyways...

We Love You Chica!!

I won't say who told me they wanted to give you a BJ... lol
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #44
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
i think you should prove you are a fair and impartial mod and close this thread.
I'll get to that, I need to soak up just a little more...plus see who else comes out out of the woodwork. Its always nice to know both sides.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #45
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Let's not bash the mods now London. Have you ever been a mod? Very easy to play armchair mod. I have nothing against Chica but to criticize a mods job is not cool. All gthat truly matters is what the admins and owners think plain and simple.

Only concern I have is when the number of women praising any mod is greater than the men, could be cause for concern....

Sixx
Oh I knew it would only be soooo long before Texas got another thread closed.

As for it being a cause for concern, well this very mod has had to spank me for my big mouth more than once, but at least it got done already.

Don't hate lmao!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women