Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2011, 06:54 PM   #31
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

This thread interests me.

Whispers walks the line between personal attacks and discussing the issues, he was nice enough to run a lot of the ladies over to one of my many houses. Heavenly Hannah got it pretty close and I'm not about to disagree or agree with Wicked Milf about anything but our mutual love for the Skipper.

Now here is the problem when Whispers starts losing on the issues, that ego kicks in and the personal attacks come with a vengeance. Which is fine if they are warranted some providers may need to be run out of town on a rail. But not all of them and not just the ones that won't play ball with Whispers and his court. We are not all going to agree or the discussion part of this forum falls by the wayside.

If Whispers was sincere about this threAD and really did want to be a better member of the community he has things to offer, but I'm not sure that was what this was about, so lets break out the popcorn and have a little fun.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:00 PM   #32
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
This thread interests me.

Whispers walks the line between personal attacks and discussing the issues, he was nice enough to run a lot of the ladies over to one of my many houses. Heavenly Hannah got it pretty close and I'm not about to disagree or agree with Wicked Milf about anything but our mutual love for the Skipper.

Now here is the problem when Whispers starts losing on the issues, that ego kicks in and the personal attacks come with a vengeance. Which is fine if they are warranted some providers may need to be run out of town on a rail. But not all of them and not just the ones that won't play ball with Whispers and his court. We are not all going to agree or the discussion part of this forum falls by the wayside.

If Whispers was sincere about this threAD and really did want to be a better member of the community he has things to offer, but I'm not sure that was what this was about, so lets break out the popcorn and have a little fun.
You moderate a lot of boards......

You read Hannahs post and my response to her..... as well as Milfs post and my response there.....

Both were saying similar things in different fashion wouldn't you agree?

Do you consider my response to Milf to be a "Personal Attack"?

One difference to consider in my response being different between the two is years of history with Milf in all her different personnas..... IMO she has "earned" the level of respect she is given......
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:03 PM   #33
Whispers

besides...... I thought you said you would give me 25 cents for each one I run off in your direction?

I think you owe me three bucks?
Old 04-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #34
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I still wish there was a "I'm a big girl/boy" opt out option for those of us that just want to say what we have to say and are fine with varied and colorful opinions to the contrary. FWIW I have only hit the RTM three times in my life- twice were on a provider and the other time was on sixx(he worked my nerves that day).

As for the cursing Whispers mentioned in his post, I'm certainly guilty of it(online anyway) but I was genuinely under the impression that given the nature of the gentlemen's hobby here that it wouldn't keep anyone up at night. I have wondered briefly in the past if it affects my business negatively but then decided it's unlikely that someone who's company I would enjoy would be so easily offended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
I got pointed yesterday for my response to Vkmaster calling everyone a bunch of 5th graders. I thought I was fairly tame in my response too I could have been a lot more vile. It just is starting to feel like everyone is getting ultra sensitive around here. There is a certain group that likes to put out personal attacks and if you say anything in response to it they start hitting the RTM button. You want to tell them to go get a Wah burger and some french cries....
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:11 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Vyt, I think you've shown the patience of Job dealing with us. I don't know how this forum turned into such a bench-clearing brawl, but I can opine that very recently, something seemed to have gotten all the female posters on this board into a hell of a snit ... headed full steam into toward a full-scale Wicker Man sacrifice.

I haven't seen most of the providers who've apparently caught their yangs in their zippers -- and I might never -- but even one so dimwitted as I can tell that a line has been crossed and foolish pride prevents the zipperrers from suing for peace and moving on. Frankly, I'd rather be the one who fills Pandora's box, not the one who opens it up.

Anybody out there see "Sin City?" Well that's what's going on now. And I can't say that I blame anybody who's been bullied, bashed or badmouthed to reach the breaking point after it happens a few hundred times.

To paraphrase: Hell hath no fury like a whole chitload of pissed of providers fighting back.

Perhaps it's time for a citywide Kumbaya session?

Just suggesting...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:12 PM   #36
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
Yeah, I still wish there was a "I'm a big girl/boy" opt out option for those of us that just want to say what we have to say and are fine with varied and colorful opinions to the contrary. FWIW I have only hit the RTM three times in my life- twice were on a provider and the other time was on sixx(he worked my nerves that day).

As for the cursing Whispers mentioned in his post, I'm certainly guilty of it(online anyway) but I was genuinely under the impression that given the nature of the gentlemen's hobby here that it wouldn't keep anyone up at night. I have wondered briefly in the past if it affects my business negatively but then decided it's unlikely that someone who's company I would enjoy would be so easily offended.

Now some might not recognize that Post for the threAD it is........ She's a Sly One..... Gotta watch her...... What she's saying guys is that she can can be a foul mouth little slutpuppy if ya wanna her to be and she enjoys it!

Old 04-06-2011, 07:13 PM   #37
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Three bucks would just about cover one of your sessions with teenage strippers wouldn't it?

Ziiiinng.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
besides...... I thought you said you would give me 25 cents for each one I run off in your direction?

I think you owe me three bucks?
Old 04-06-2011, 07:16 PM   #38
Whispers

By the way folks.......

Does everyone here truly believe it's just me?

"But let's be honest...a whole bunch of this stuff, on both sides, has to be with malice intent???"

Feel free to keep piling on but if there is any other contributors that feel there are two sides to the party.......

Old 04-06-2011, 07:17 PM   #39
Whispers

Quote:
Three bucks would just about cover one of your sessions with teenage strippers wouldn't it?

Ziiiinng.

Just a HJ in the club........

Gawd how I love ya darlin! You should find a few hours to hang out with us while your here..... I've been known to buy ladies other ladies as well as a crap load of food and drinks!
Old 04-06-2011, 07:30 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Wisdom from afar. Thanks, Wayward. I think sincerity and community improvement ought to be a goal. May not be as fun as eviscerating others in public -- even if they are assumed persona -- but certainly more genuine.

How many times have any of us heard: "You're nothing like the asshole on the board? You're really a sweet guy!"

Maybe -- and I'm just shitballing here -- we divert the vitriol into a new political/current events forum?

Just a thought. I'd definitely play there ... if it was honest, sincere debate.

This chit isn't.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #41
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

WHOA WHOA SLOW DOWN MR. THIS IS MY STOP!

I'm nothing if not honest, sincere, and a lover of a good debate. I hope you weren't speaking in regard to me?

Oh and I think having a politics discussion would just get me in a lotta trouble. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Wisdom from afar. Thanks, Wayward. I think sincerity and community improvement ought to be a goal. May not be as fun as eviscerating others in public -- even if they are assumed persona -- but certainly more genuine.

How many times have any of us heard: "You're nothing like the asshole on the board? You're really a sweet guy!"

Maybe -- and I'm just shitballing here -- we divert the vitriol into a new political/current events forum?

Just a thought. I'd definitely play there ... if it was honest, sincere debate.

This chit isn't.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #42
tige1979
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
By the way folks.......

Does everyone here truly believe it's just me?

"But let's be honest...a whole bunch of this stuff, on both sides, has to be with malice intent???"

Feel free to keep piling on but if there is any other contributors that feel there are two sides to the party.......

It is never just one person. I am not sure what to think about everything but I do know it is more then just you.
tige1979 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #43
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate the invitation but I'm not in town long and have plans already. I have availability on the 9th if you'd like my special Whispers' NON BCD rate of 1000 per hr.

Quote:
Just a HJ in the club........

Gawd how I love ya darlin! You should find a few hours to hang out with us while your here..... I've been known to buy ladies other ladies as well as a crap load of food and drinks!
Old 04-06-2011, 07:48 PM   #44
Whispers

Quote:
I appreciate the invitation but I'm not in town long and have plans already. I have availability on the 9th if you'd like my special Whispers' NON BCD rate of 1000 per hr.
Nahh....... I always have that super secret alter ego for hard cases!
Old 04-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #45
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I would be able to spot you in a crowd...you think that the ladies don't talk about that handsome face of yours through...dare I say it...backchannels?

Quote:
Nahh....... I always have that super secret alter ego for hard cases!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women