Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48465
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2019, 07:51 AM   #31
casey5252
Registered Member

I would rather not see this site torn apart internally by it's own members. It's time to stop now.
casey5252 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 02:16 PM   #32
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey5252 View Post
I would rather not see this site torn apart internally by it's own members. It's time to stop now.
WTH Casey Get a Grip.....Why do you think if we are discussing something it well close this site????

This site is here for discussion. The good , the bad , and the Ugly.....If the member are discussing a topic . How do you think it is going to be torn apart. Just because you don't like what is being said...You Have a choice you can join in and be heard or just go to the next thread...It like if you don't like what's on tv you turn the channel.

But just because you don't like something that someone else may like. Don't give you the right to Dick-ta what someone else does or don't do. I know you are use to Alabama were the Cops are Bad and police everyone. And after a while you get ok with that. I start thinking that's the way Some like to be controlled. But for me I like to think for myself and voice my opinion. And if I believe I am right I will not back down from anyone not the Modtards or the Admins....But I know that's just me...Right

Now what upset me was when Boomer jumped down everyones neck that didn't think like he did. And it Bothered me when he said that anyone that wrote a good review made it up. I felt like he was picking a fight

And when we called him out for that BS he did on the rerview thread. instead of just saying " MY bad" and it would have been over. He started making threads About Me and trying to make me look like Ass and a fag to everyone. Well me I don't care make me a ass....who gives two shits this is the InterWeb...we are all figment of our imaginations so Why the Fuck would I care.....

Now something was said about me being in Tally and post here. Well shit I am only a hour away and can see someone in the pan if I want to. Plus some of the Girls that are posting STG come thought Tally and I like to stay informed. But really if I want to post here and be apart of this forum I don't see why I can't and should be able to because I am a eccie member just like you coming from Alabama I think it great to have more insight on the discussion.

But lets have fun and not worry about the site. If we are having fun and having discussion it makes for a health site. If everyone is scared to post and don't because it may fuck up something.....This site is doomed.....

But that's just the way I see it and what the fuck does the Figment in the imagination know anyway…...
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 10:58 PM   #33
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default You seeing RED yet casey?

Quote:
I have not yet begun to fight.___Capt. John Paul Jones

And what have you done to contribute to improve the conditions? Other than to criticize.

Quote:
Boomer do like I did and others put that idiot on your ignore list he posts smartass responses to others because he's a coward hiding behind the anonymity of this site. LOL he wouldn't dare smart off to you in person. Now ..Holddik smart off to me becaus
And who the fuck are you to be calling names, asswipe? I haven't even called either one of you "bitches" yet at that point!!! But you go off on me because you'd rather stroke some wimp's ego? "becaus" what? You're an imbecile?
Kiss my ass. Go pound sand up your twat also while you're at it why don't you. Well I do dare smart off to you fag! You can hide behind your keyboard and criticize about my behavior? Let me remind you, jackwad. Who started name calling? You! You fucking crybaby. And now you want to be a sanctimonious cunt and cry for peace? Fuck you casey! You're nothing but a worthless non-reviewing lurker with a narrow mind and a Complete ASS. Why don't you go self-copulate? So who's the idiot now?

I would welcome NEW BLOOD to the forum. But menstrual blood at the end of a tampon used by both of you bitches isn't new blood. You need to go down the toilet. That's all you'll ever be good for, tard. In a pile of shit. That kind of blood, PUSSY BLOOD, that you bring would taint the pool with so much fucking ESTROGEN there wouldn't be any testosterone left for any pussy pounding reviews. We all might as well have damn tea sandwiches with a spot of tea in the fucking rose garden you fertilized with your own manure. Read reviews of how so-and-so had a wonderful afternoon having his ego and his pussy stroked by his paid pudenda princess on a pedestal while you drank pink champagne out of her glass slipper. Just waaaay fucking GAY! OK? Get it casey?
Because if so, then this SHMB might as well be DONE. Dead and gone. Our providers are no longer allowed to advertise in here. Don't you think that if she did such a wonderful job of making you walk on air even for an hour, or a day, that you could at the very least do her the favor of writing the best review of her you possibly can without blowing shit out of proportion and resort to embellishing. Like what fuckwad boomtard was insinuating that people who took time to do their provider justice were actually doing. Now that's really insulting. And fuck you boomer. What do you know? You couldn't even write an informative and erotic review that puts your chosen ginch in the best light possible. And you call yourself an experienced hobbyist? Who the fuck do you think you're lying to?

And casey, I dare you to pound that RTM button if there's no truth to what I just called you out on. I fuckin' double damn dare you! You can go pound her pud, or go pound sand. Or even go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut! I really couldn't give a fuck. What I do give a fuck about is the quality of the contents of your damn reviews. If that's all our ladies have left to be able to let their talents be known, do your damnedest best. Or do like you casey, which is, NOTHING AT ALL! You and your kind disgust me. And you know I never ever play nice.

So now, how are you going to defend your actions following boomer? Still feeling pretty good about yourself, you ass? And BTW, the real cowardly chickenshit here is your asshole buddy boomtard. Didn't have the stomach to survey that which he started down a slippery slope. Pathetic
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 10:56 AM   #34
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Gentlemen, you might want to spend a few minutes to review the Forum Guidelines so that you don't lose your posting privileges here. Particularly these:
Quote:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
ztonk
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 11:01 AM   #35
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Hey Boomer, still want to get banned? Let ztonk know there’s no place for rules in the panhandle

But just kidding, you got to stick around now after the Tranny joke
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 11:14 AM   #36
boomer32514
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Trust me there are no gentlemen in the panhandle. It as apparent that it is impossible to get banned here because there are no mods. In no other forums are insults and stalking allowed.
boomer32514 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 11:50 AM   #37
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Boomer Just why didn't you asking that AusTard Why He's posted here??????....I guess to get Attention.....Ya that right fucking Attention
Old 09-27-2019, 12:20 PM   #38
boomer32514
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

LMFAO! Just like clockwork here's my other stalker.
boomer32514 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 05:12 PM   #39
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer32514 View Post
LMFAO! Just like clockwork here's my other stalker.
Then here's your Original GangSta-lker. Someone else quote this post to this tard so he can see it posted please.

boomtard, I believe you think you're being stalked and persecuted for no reason from a former local hobbyist. You have no clue who you tried to fuck with the minute you decided my reviews were embellished. You have no clue what hornets nest you just kicked. Now you're going to be a bitch and cry that you're being stalked? Boo fucking hoo boomtard! You obviously don't know that we're all allowed to go anywhere on this board and post. But you're not welcome to post in hobbyist's areas when you lack the correct genitalia. And because after I made a suggestion to make your review a little juicier, you reacted like a little girl who's pussy got hurt for getting slapped. Now you run like a bitch? What a guy. I never said your review was worthless, I said it was a little lacking in the effort on your part to make it shine. You however, ARE WORTHLESS it turns out. You're worth about as much as a used tampon as far as new blood is concerned on this forum.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 02:34 PM   #40
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer32514 View Post
I have long wondered if jj and trix are the same person since they follow each other giving each other kudos for stupid jokes. Sick of both them, Neither of them lives here and contribute nothing other than their continuous drama.
Believe I will move this Here.. You are trying to Hi-Jack that Review How Rude of you. But you may not be able to help it .

BTW Tard….That post is like the pot calling the Kettle Black ijs......Rof-lmao

Now let see how fast my Stalker shows up....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women