Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2014, 09:55 AM   #31
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

You would think if they were going to try and paint the picture of a outstanding kid that just graduate and was off to college, they would've found a better picture than that with alittle more class.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:00 AM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You are the one who used the term "black criminality" and calling it a lie.
Not me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Is it any different that white criminality? If not WTF is your point?

According to statistics from the Justice Department, White men are more likely to kill than any other racial group. When it comes to how and why people kill, Black men do, in fact, outnumber Whites in gun-related homicides, but especially drug-related offenses. However, White men top the list in most all other categories.
When the Bureau of Justice Statistics collected homicidal rates from 1980 to 2008, they found that compared to Blacks, Whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
So why does America still perpetuate the lie of Black criminality?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:22 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You are the one who used the term "black criminality" and calling it a lie.
Not me...
Were you to ignorant to realize that that was wtf you were doing when you posted the following.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

Why, because 90% of black homicides are committed by other blacks?

?
I just informed you of the correct term for wtf you were trying to do..
If you said you wanted to lynch a black man and I said you sound racist are you then going to accuse me of interjecting race into the discussion?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:42 AM   #34
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That may not be a gang sign, but it's not a "Peace Sign."
Hell, Stevie Wonder can even see that is a gang sign.

Hey, at least President Obama hasn't made another dumb ass statement like that "if I had a Son, he would look like Travon" shit.

I kinda wish he would have, about 2 hours before that video appeared.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:15 PM   #35
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

According to statistics from the Justice Department, White men are more likely to kill than any other racial group. When it comes to how and why people kill, Black men do, in fact, outnumber Whites in gun-related homicides, but especially drug-related offenses. However, White men top the list in most all other categories.
When the Bureau of Justice Statistics collected homicidal rates from 1980 to 2008, they found that compared to Blacks, Whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
The relevant statistic is murder rate per thousand men per race, not overall number of murders.
Having said that, there are definitely some murderous white mother fuckers out there - we have a place in the Texas death chamber for them, too.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:47 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
The relevant statistic is murder rate per thousand men per race, not overall number of murders.
Having said that, there are definitely some murderous white mother fuckers out there - we have a place in the Texas death chamber for them, too.
If you break it down dipshit. Blacks are killing each other over drugs. But...

Whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:00 PM   #37
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you break it down dipshit. Blacks are killing each other over drugs. But...

Whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
Are you talking about rates per thousand for the other crimes, or just overall numbers?
Old 08-18-2014, 02:06 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

How many workers that went postal were black?

Think old man...and wipe the slobber off your mouth.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 03:02 PM   #39
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
How many workers that went postal were black?

Think old man...and wipe the slobber off your mouth.
So, if I concede more white guys went postal, you will concede more black guys are murderers?
Done!
Old 08-18-2014, 03:04 PM   #40
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

If blacks are killing over drug deals, why don't you consider that a murder "at their place of employment" and include that in your cherry picked results, asshole?
Old 08-18-2014, 03:20 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You're a silly fuck, BJerk.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 04:21 PM   #42
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://charlestonthuglife.net/2014/08/14/what-a-sham/

Would it surprise you to find out NBC edited that photo? Here is the full photo with Brown throwing what appears to be a version of the Vice Lord sign.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:03 AM   #43
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

^^^^
Okay, which idiot didn't see my OP with the unedited version of that pic?
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:05 AM   #44
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me take a wild guess here and just assume none of you fine gentlemen (I use that word very loosely) has ever been black and encountered by a police officer. Hmm... I have. And I was not met by kindness OR respect, I can say that for sure. This idea that the cops are always right is pure hogwash. Within MOMENTS of Mike Brown being gunned down there were three eye witness accounts indicating Mike was unarmed, with hands in the air when he was killed. This video that you guys keep referring to was not confirmed as Mike Brown and the store that he allegedly robbed has in fact released a statement that THERE WAS NO ROBBERY! But I am not here to argue the guilt of the deceased, but to shine light on just how misconstrued this case is. With the advent of social media it becomes VERY easy to report from the scene and before NBC or ABC had an opportunity to send reporters to the scene there were pictures and videos all over twitter and tumblr. There were people sharing exactly what they saw, a man with his arms in the air yelling "don't shoot" seconds before bullets tore the life from his body. Before ANY news outlet reported on this, I saw RIP posters with the image of Brown in his cap and gown (however as soon as the media picked up the story they picked the worst photo they could find because if you take a picture looking like a thug, you must be a thug right?) I literally watched the media pick this story up, slant the facts, demonize this victim and rationalize his murder. the narrative that you guys tell about Mike and the officer being in a scuffle comes from someone who WAS NOT at the scene. Have you ever played a game of telephone? We know how second hand stories can get twisted.

I am by no means attempting to change anyone's mind here. But the looting and rioting is in direct response to African Americans enduring centuries of unfair treatment, not just in the job market or housing discrimination but at the hands of police and the justice system as a whole! It is an emotional outcry of pain and anger from people who are fed up and feel they have no other options. Yes, there are opportunist who are using his time to be selfish and steal, but that is NOT representative of the entire population. And you know who was stopping looters? The peaceful protesters. Why? Because they want peace and justice! They want black life to be valued! Before any looting or rioting took place the police were out in FULL riot gear prepared to go to war with American citizens! This is martial law! People are upset because this is unfortunately not new! (http://bit.ly/1o06cow). The police and national guards are not in Ferguson for the people right now. They've turned the city into a literal sundown town. It's 2014!

These are not the faces of animals! These people aren't looking for sympathy or handouts, they want justice and respect! If you can't see that you really have no humanity.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashr...ath-of-michael
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:32 AM   #45
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
Let me take a wild guess here and just assume none of you fine gentlemen (I use that word very loosely) has ever been black and encountered by a police officer. Hmm... I have. And I was not met by kindness OR respect, I can say that for sure. This idea that the cops are always right is pure hogwash. Within MOMENTS of Mike Brown being gunned down there were three eye witness accounts indicating Mike was unarmed, with hands in the air when he was killed. This video that you guys keep referring to was not confirmed as Mike Brown and the store that he allegedly robbed has in fact released a statement that THERE WAS NO ROBBERY! But I am not here to argue the guilt of the deceased, but to shine light on just how misconstrued this case is. With the advent of social media it becomes VERY easy to report from the scene and before NBC or ABC had an opportunity to send reporters to the scene there were pictures and videos all over twitter and tumblr. There were people sharing exactly what they saw, a man with his arms in the air yelling "don't shoot" seconds before bullets tore the life from his body. Before ANY news outlet reported on this, I saw RIP posters with the image of Brown in his cap and gown (however as soon as the media picked up the story they picked the worst photo they could find because if you take a picture looking like a thug, you must be a thug right?) I literally watched the media pick this story up, slant the facts, demonize this victim and rationalize his murder. the narrative that you guys tell about Mike and the officer being in a scuffle comes from someone who WAS NOT at the scene. Have you ever played a game of telephone? We know how second hand stories can get twisted.

I am by no means attempting to change anyone's mind here. But the looting and rioting is in direct response to African Americans enduring centuries of unfair treatment, not just in the job market or housing discrimination but at the hands of police and the justice system as a whole! It is an emotional outcry of pain and anger from people who are fed up and feel they have no other options. Yes, there are opportunist who are using his time to be selfish and steal, but that is NOT representative of the entire population. And you know who was stopping looters? The peaceful protesters. Why? Because they want peace and justice! They want black life to be valued! Before any looting or rioting took place the police were out in FULL riot gear prepared to go to war with American citizens! This is martial law! People are upset because this is unfortunately not new! (http://bit.ly/1o06cow). The police and national guards are not in Ferguson for the people right now. They've turned the city into a literal sundown town. It's 2014!

These are not the faces of animals! These people aren't looking for sympathy or handouts, they want justice and respect! If you can't see that you really have no humanity.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashr...ath-of-michael
You just moved to the front of the line in the "naïveté meets ignorance" award.
Jackie S is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women