Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2014, 10:50 AM   #31
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Sounds GREAT beautiful lady!

Saw this gorgeous lady's ad in Vegas. Unfortunately she won't be there when I'm there so I invited her to visit us. U guys can thank me later!
vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 11:08 AM   #32
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby7 View Post
Sounds GREAT beautiful lady!

Saw this gorgeous lady's ad in Vegas. Unfortunately she won't be there when I'm there so I invited her to visit us. U guys can thank me later!
And thanks for the invite sorry I'm leaving VEGAS as your arriving I'll see you in QUAD POSITIONS SOON
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 02:48 PM   #33
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Can't wait! And I generally don't go for blondes??
Old 05-25-2014, 02:51 PM   #34
Jr543
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
Oh wow that's high

I'm planning on visiting QUAD Cities/Davenport/Cedar Rapids this June or July pm me for RATES!
Would love to see you in the area, CR in particular.
Jr543 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 03:47 PM   #35
yteranger
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Thanks a million Vegas! I've already pm'd her and have reserved a spot when she visits. Super excited!
yteranger is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:00 PM   #36
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hey Annika---if we are ever in the same city...I would so love to do doubles!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 07:53 PM   #37
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Thumbs up

You're all welcome

pays off once in awhile.
Old 05-27-2014, 11:50 AM   #38
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
hey Annika---if we are ever in the same city...I would so love to do doubles!

Well watch my sig line I will do the same and maybe we will end up in the same city.

I remember when we were both in Austin a few years back
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:23 PM   #39
Guest010719
Account Disabled

User ID: 95608
My ECCIE Reviews

I worked really hard to earn a good reputation. When I first started I was $80 for half an hour and 140 for the hour. But over the years I feel I have really mastered FBSM and gotten really good at it! Therefore I feel I deserve My raise in fact mmost of the gentleman that see me usually give me more and in fact none of the gentleman that have seen me have ever complained at least not to me or in a review. I feel everybody has the right to charge whatever they like and in turn you guys have a choice to see the lady or not.
Guest010719 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:16 AM   #40
JennaKae
Fun & Friendly

User ID: 136321
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just a couple thoughts.....

When touring you have to factor in the ENTIRE cost of your trip and fix your rates accordingly to make the trip worth your while. Airfare, gas, hotels, ect. Hotels rates are higher in the DSM area than they were just a year ago. Airfare is higher also.
A touring girl arrives in the hole to start her trip. For example a recent trip I took to a similar size town as DSM. $300/airfare, $150/night x 4 for hotel, $200 for food, drink and incidentals = $1,100 I need to make before I start to make a profit.
Of course, one's rates need to be raised to absorb these expenses. I find when touring, most of my calls are incall. I leave a min of an hour between sessions, I have to see more people in a day than at home to make the trip worthwhile and I have to keep exposure in the hotel down. Rates just have to be higher when touring, yet still reasonable.

Anyhoo, I do NOT raise my rates when in Iowa as I have many regular clients here and do not have to rely on all new business. I actually offer discounted sessions often so I can meet new gents that will hopefully become regulars. This approach seems to work better for me in Iowa given the type of sessions I offer and that Iowa is a second 'home base' for me.

Just thought I would make a couple points for thought! To each their own!!

peace n love...J
JennaKae is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:26 AM   #41
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto! It cost ALOT to travel!

I spend anywhere from 60 to 100 for a nice 3 or 4 star hotel {I do NOT want to stay in lower class hotel unless I HAVE to}.....my truck burns ALOT of gas......and I eat out so that costs more.Plus while I am on road,I luv to shop.So you have to factor all those costs before you can count any kind of profit.
{sometimes I can stay home and offer discounts,making MORE than I do if I travel}

But my main reason for traveling,besides making some bank,is to have fun & sightsee....so where I go has to be researched so it makes sense!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:46 PM   #42
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby7 View Post
Seeing ladies visit Iowa lately with $350 & $400/hr donations for CBJ. Anyone else besides me that thinks they're nuts?
I'm quoting the original post because I think we've gotten off target. Vegas was bemoaning the limitation of CBJ when paying premium prices.
Now me, I'm all about the BBBJCIMNQNS, but I can understand that for the guys who really dig intercourse, pounding away on super model pussy, multiple positions and MSOG, is certainly worth the money and they see the CBJ as just a vehicle to the next hard on, not the main event. And that's cool.
And you ladies who are being defensive and trying to justifiy your costs, don't waste your time. You're all top of line and earn every dime you get. We thank you and appreciate that you keep your rates blue collar friendly and give all of us a chance to experience a first class sex worker.
You bitches rock! Nothin' but love for ya.
Guest091515-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:55 PM   #43
ferca1980
Account Frozen

Encounters: 22

I agree with Mncher. Lets also consider that just most services and products they are also affected by supply and demand, hence the hornier a man gets the more prone to satisfy urges first and think about expenditures after lol
ferca1980 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:24 PM   #44
luvaffair74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pssymnchr2 View Post
I'm quoting the original post because I think we've gotten off target. Vegas was bemoaning the limitation of CBJ when paying premium prices.
Now me, I'm all about the BBBJCIMNQNS, but I can understand that for the guys who really dig intercourse, pounding away on super model pussy, multiple positions and MSOG, is certainly worth the money and they see the CBJ as just a vehicle to the next hard on, not the main event. And that's cool.
And you ladies who are being defensive and trying to justifiy your costs, don't waste your time. You're all top of line and earn every dime you get. We thank you and appreciate that you keep your rates blue collar friendly and give all of us a chance to experience a first class sex worker.
You bitches rock! Nothin' but love for ya.
Well said Munch!
luvaffair74 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:39 PM   #45
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Very well said indeed PM!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women