Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2015, 09:10 AM   #31
kami405
Account Disabled

User ID: 241069
My ECCIE Reviews

I will try to be more active on the west texas boards. I try to be active when I am here...but I will try to respond to more posts Even when I am not physically here.
kami405 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 10:24 AM   #32
WW1flyingAce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Providers are much more active on the coed board in the DFW region. Of course there are a lot more if them as well.
WW1flyingAce is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 04:21 PM   #33
dirt street cowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

I am guilty of seeing providers with multiple reviews, having nothing of use to add, so didn't write a review. I have also seen providers whose looks and services were described as "beautiful body, best blow job I have ever had", and I am thinking WTF. Everything sagging, and Damn near bit my dick off. Being a business owner it is very difficult for me to say anything that might affect someone's ability to earn. But the nature of the site is to share information good or bad, and everyone knows this going in. Being fairly new , I was under the impression that if a good time was not had it was a no review. I was uncomfortable with that so just shared nothing. I now see that a yes review can be written, and an explanation as to why it was sub par for you can be added.
dirt street cowboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 04:29 PM   #34
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

a yes doesn't mean YOU would see her again. in my view it just means services were exchanged.

and never hesitate to do a brief review even if it seems redundant. it shows consistency and that's of value.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:02 PM   #35
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
If you don't write a review about bait and switch, a bad experience or rip off service the provider will continue because she has no need to change and we remain in the dark about her.
Wait wait wait... You mean there are some people out there that understand that? People will continue to do things when they get away with it consistently and have see no negative from it... People seem to pick and nag on things that are clearly posted from the provider themselves, yet don't post when they walk into a bait and switch or a just plain bad experience.
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:20 PM   #36
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets View Post
Wait wait wait... You mean there are some people out there that understand that? People will continue to do things when they get away with it consistently and have see no negative from it... People seem to pick and nag on things that are clearly posted from the provider themselves, yet don't post when they walk into a bait and switch or a just plain bad experience.
Nikki is not only fucking hot, but smart too.....as well as a smart ass lol (first portion in bold).

Btw, has anyone else noticed Nikki's ad on BP with the video? Specifically her cute lil voice? Anyway, I digress....lol

Second portion in bold "People seem to pick and nag on things that are clearly posted from the provider themselves". For example?
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:25 PM   #37
john_deere
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Second portion in bold "People seem to pick and nag on things that are clearly posted from the provider themselves". For example?
did you already forget the great tye debacle of 2015, breh?
Old 05-13-2015, 05:30 PM   #38
john_deere
Valued Poster

heh. this may be more what nikki meant, though...if you see her and you're pissed because she won't allow certain things...then you're an idiot.

Quote:
Although I am a very affectionate, passionate and sensual lover I do not offer certain services that could compromise my safety. This means no oral on me, French kissing or bareback services. There are no exceptions to these rules.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:41 PM   #39
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
heh. this may be more what nikki meant, though...if you see her and you're pissed because she won't allow certain things...then you're an idiot.
Lol... ehh maybe... I see it a lot with a lot of ladies... Ladies post I don't do greek and guys will go threw on every review saying I would see her again but she wouldn't let me stick it up her A*#... And yes, same with my reviews... I state what I do not do or what is extra so there is no confusion upon meeting (I even mention it to some if I see every review has what I do not offer so they know and are not upset) but I still constantly get nagged about she is not gfe... But that same guy or many others will go see a bait and switch or have a poor experience and not say a word... I know some wanna lick my kitty till my legs shake and my thighs squeeze there head while exploding into a realm of extasy. Some want to have me slurp away and spit all over there cock with nothing in between there cock and my mouth except my tongue and lips but I choose not to offer that in the hobby world and clearly state it with no problem... If your gonna constantly nag on the ladies that post informing you of these things. Knowing that when seeing them the only flaw in the session was they didn't provide what they said they wouldn't before hand. Other then that everything was great. Why not share more on the ones that are ripping you off, bait and switch, terrible service, out dated photos etc... Ya know...
Old 05-13-2015, 05:46 PM   #40
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Nikki is not only fucking hot, but smart too.....as well as a smart ass lol (first portion in bold).

Btw, has anyone else noticed Nikki's ad on BP with the video? Specifically her cute lil voice? Anyway, I digress....lol

I am sweet, sarcastic, genuine, honest and a joker... A great mix if you ask me!
Old 05-13-2015, 05:48 PM   #41
john_deere
Valued Poster

1. never underestimate human stupidity and laziness.

2. never assume people read anything (actually a corollary to #1.)

3. "gfe" is the dumbest term ever. if i were king of eccie i'd ban it's use.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:56 PM   #42
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
1. never underestimate human stupidity and laziness.

2. never assume people read anything (actually a corollary to #1.)

3. "gfe" is the dumbest term ever. if i were king of eccie i'd ban it's use.
Very true indeed...
I look at it like this... You can't go to the store, by your groceries and take your goods back saying you have been over charged if you never looked at the price in the first place... Cause if you did you would have seen those items were being sold for the price you paid and it was right on the bin in big numbers. If you didn't check that first can you really be upset you bought them at that price? And if you really wanted what you bought would it have mattered if you seen that price (menu, price, etc...) before hand?

As far as gfe I am with ya on that too! There is a unwritten meaning of services behind it... But in reality... Everyone has there own meaning...
Old 05-13-2015, 06:01 PM   #43
john_deere
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets View Post
As far as gfe I am with ya on that too! There is a unwritten meaning of services behind it... But in reality... Everyone has there own meaning...
which is why it's a recipe for disaster.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:06 PM   #44
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
which is why it's a recipe for disaster.
Always
Old 05-13-2015, 07:15 PM   #45
Guest052015-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Ok JD. It's banned. You can no longer use the reference gfe until you provide a definition that we will all recognize. To you it will be referred to as "efg". Over. Signed king of eccie.

Jk
Guest052015-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women