Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2016, 02:50 PM   #31
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
lolz

zgirl, this thread wasn't even about you...until you made it that way. that's either genius marketing or very stupid.

I have no marketing agenda.
I can't rule out stupid as the reason, cause I've done alot of stupid shit in my 29 years of living. And more to come I'm sure. I get that it must be frustrating , I see the point being made. I simply perceived the thread as disrespectful by some, and I gotta stand up for what's deeply seeded in me regrading being respectful towards women. That's all.
I don't want to argue , I dont see a point in it, I apologize for getting too emotionally involved and it going on and on like this. Truce? Lol
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 03:08 PM   #32
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

sure, i'm cool with that, although it was never a fight from my point of view. if you read everything i write, i think you'll see what the actual pattern is and maybe realize i'm not the monster you may imagine. my low tolerance for half-assery is strictly gender neutral.

also, when i talk about silly hookers etc., that doesn't mean i'm talking to YOU. it's only inclusive of the ones doing the silly things. like not understanding the geography of where you plan to go sling ass. lol
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 03:23 PM   #33
wham bam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'm so happy! Here in ABILENE.
wham bam is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 03:55 PM   #34
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

wham...you just hush! Rubbing it in cause she's in your town...lol
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 04:02 PM   #35
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
sure, i'm cool with that, although it was never a fight from my point of view. if you read everything i write, i think you'll see what the actual pattern is and maybe realize i'm not the monster you may imagine. my low tolerance for half-assery is strictly gender neutral.

also, when i talk about silly hookers etc., that doesn't mean i'm talking to YOU. it's only inclusive of the ones doing the silly things. like not understanding the geography of where you plan to go sling ass. lol
Touché !
Perhaps you might consider lowering your expectations of us hookers..... after all it only takes one online course of hooker math as a requirement to receive an official hooker license.

Old 06-29-2016, 04:05 PM   #36
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post
You have a penis, therefore that means I'm wrong and automatically you're right.
Finally she's starting to understand. So glad you've come to this realization sweetheart, things will be so much easier for you now going forward that you've had this epiphany

Seriously though, I think we should all just agree to disagree. Zgirl took offense and was standing up for the ladies. Nothing wrong with that. Us guys do it too. We have our bros before hoes thing goin' on and I'm sure they do too. Just not sure if they call it hoes before bros or not though lol

Soooooo, let's all get back to eating & fucking pussy, getting our dicks sucked & swallowed and lets all have a happy ending! Hmm? Shall we?

Happy ending....see what I did there?
Old 06-29-2016, 04:05 PM   #37
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Awwwe FBSM that's the nicest thing I've heard all day. Thank u!
Old 06-29-2016, 04:10 PM   #38
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

You're welcome, now bring those kisses and that ass to Midland. After all this foolishness and fuckery you've got one hell of a spankin' cummin!!
Old 06-29-2016, 04:11 PM   #39
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Finally she's starting to understand. So glad you've come to this realization sweetheart, things will be so much easier for you now going forward that you've had this epiphany

I never said I was a Quick learner , but I will catch on eventually
Old 06-29-2016, 04:14 PM   #40
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:

I never said I was a Quick learner , but I will catch on eventually
We'll learn ya

Btw, your new avatar, put that damn pic in your showcase so we can closely further inspect that sexy pic!

Ok, time for a couple of cold ones. You kiddies play nice while I'm gone now....

Old 06-29-2016, 04:30 PM   #41
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Two things I can think of for both ads and reviews(because what's the point in bitching without offering a solution right?) which probably wont happen because trying to get guys on here to do anything together is like trying to herd feral cats lol Anyway first thing is all the guys can send VPs a message asking them what city they're in and letting them know west texas consists at least 5 citys, all of which are a few hours apart each.

The second thing is to have it a requirement, for ads, to have what city or cities they'll be visiting. There can even be a "landing page" or popup thing like when you get a message saying the city has to be in the title so the ladies will know. I doubt this will happen though because it'd just cause more work for mods to be policing the ads more often.

As far as reviews, changing the order which stuff shows up when you hover over a thread so the city shows up at the top would help a bit, but again requiring having the city be in the review title is probably the only way to get it to happen all the time.

Also for what it's worth, Zgirl your replies in this thread haven't put me off wanting to see you. Some of us like em feisty once in a while
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 04:35 PM   #42
wham bam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Lol I'm no fool..... that's why i shut the fuck up!
wham bam is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 05:09 PM   #43
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 164

When I see a West Texas ad that is not specific on the city, I always send a PM asking where and if El Paso might be included. I have gotten some responses "no its too far" but sometimes "if you are really interested I will come out." Never hurts to just ask, although I agree that putting the city in all titles helps and I try that on my reviews. My 2 cents.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 06:01 PM   #44
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Touché !
Perhaps you might consider lowering your expectations of us hookers..... after all it only takes one online course of hooker math as a requirement to receive an official hooker license.

heh.

i don't even pay my lawyer 300 an hour, and he doesn't get any slack, so what do you reckon the chances are?

john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 06:32 PM   #45
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow View Post
Two things I can think of for both ads and reviews(because what's the point in bitching without offering a solution right?) which probably wont happen because trying to get guys on here to do anything together is like trying to herd feral cats lol Anyway first thing is all the guys can send VPs a message asking them what city they're in and letting them know west texas consists at least 5 citys, all of which are a few hours apart each.

The second thing is to have it a requirement, for ads, to have what city or cities they'll be visiting. There can even be a "landing page" or popup thing like when you get a message saying the city has to be in the title so the ladies will know. I doubt this will happen though because it'd just cause more work for mods to be policing the ads more often.

As far as reviews, changing the order which stuff shows up when you hover over a thread so the city shows up at the top would help a bit, but again requiring having the city be in the review title is probably the only way to get it to happen all the time.

Also for what it's worth, Zgirl your replies in this thread haven't put me off wanting to see you. Some of us like em feisty once in a while
ahhhh! Solution oriented! I like that!

Also glad you like em feisty as well! I don't try to be that (feisty) but I suppose I'm A natural at it. Lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women