Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > The Sandbox - Tennessee
The Sandbox - Tennessee The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2013, 04:17 PM   #31
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post

I think I mentioned somewhere that if I take him up on it I'd auction it off to the highest bidder with the proceeds to go to St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital here. It'd be a win-win situation; Memphis's favorite charity would get a few well-deserved bucks, and some generous guy who actually wanted to be with you would get that chance. If TMac wants to do that, I'm totally up for it.

Or TMac could just cut out the middleman and donate your fee for whatever time he wanted to pay for directly to St. Jude's. Wouldn't be as much fun, but some good would still be accomplished. It's equally acceptable to me.

Cheers,

bcg
I could live w/ either of those scenarios.

ps. You putting me on ignore would break my heart, so I guess I'll just take it to the grave. :::staggered sigh, gulp, gulp, fall onto the bed in a fit of body-wrenching sobs:::
Abbey_Jones is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:37 PM   #32
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones View Post
ps. You putting me on ignore would break my heart, so I guess I'll just take it to the grave. :::staggered sigh, gulp, gulp, fall onto the bed in a fit of body-wrenching sobs:::

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:24 AM   #33
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Did we do IT before breakfast?
we prolly done it before brekfast but your not who i talk about. BUT i allways getta boner to you ABBEY! i wanna cum for you some time but is hard to get my boner to cum even thou ima totaly satisfeid!!!

i check my list of who make me cum with BBBJ. funney thing is i aint never seen any of them more then 1 time BUT i seen ANNIE 2 times AND KATIE 3 times.

1 KATIE and spit AND is only 1 who ever make me cum with BOTH BBBJ and doing IT good.
2. MISSY M and drinked it but before i got on the team
3 ANNIE who use to be at apres vuos and spit http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=248650
4 AMAZEN DIXIE and drinked it and this before i got on a team
5 some fat girl who done a BBBJ along time ago and spit it out BUT i never had it tingel so much!!

honerible menten is this ANGIE masage girl along time ago from atlanta who had me jack off in her mouth so she can getta taste my cum.
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #34
SexyBritneyJ
Wizard of O's

User ID: 186982
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Did we do IT before breakfast?
I think that you and I are the only providers one could possibly do IT with before breakfast without an overnight stay.
5AM Twitter posts, y'all!
SexyBritneyJ is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:14 PM   #35
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Oh Titty Mac, please, I beg you, please don't be disrespectful to Abbey again. You disted her already once , for the love of the dick, the respect you owe her for the opportunity that she can be add to the Tits list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin View Post
we prolly done it before brekfast but your not who i talk about. BUT i allways getta boner to you ABBEY! i wanna cum for you some time but is hard to get my boner to cum even thou ima totaly satisfeid!!!

i check my list of who make me cum with BBBJ. funney thing is i aint never seen any of them more then 1 time BUT i seen ANNIE 2 times AND KATIE 3 times.

1 KATIE and spit AND is only 1 who ever make me cum with BOTH BBBJ and doing IT good.
2. MISSY M and drinked it but before i got on the team
3 ANNIE who use to be at apres vuos and spit http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=248650
4 AMAZEN DIXIE and drinked it and this before i got on a team
5 some fat girl who done a BBBJ along time ago and spit it out BUT i never had it tingel so much!!

honerible menten is this ANGIE masage girl along time ago from atlanta who had me jack off in her mouth so she can getta taste my cum.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #36
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Wink

You know I really want to do and overnight, Better yet if I could swing a Sister Double 0ver night, damn..y'all could Drag My ass out to the street with the trash can , thro me to the curb, kick me And walk away. I'd be smile'n like a
Mofo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ View Post
I think that you and I are the only providers one could possibly do IT with before breakfast without an overnight stay.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:31 AM   #37
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoman View Post
Oh Titty Mac, please, I beg you, please don't be disrespectful to Abbey again. You disted her already once , for the love of the dick, the respect you owe her for the opportunity that she can be add to the Tits list.
SONGMAN she is already on the DONT MISS TITS LIST for doing IT good and that aint no disrespect to ABBEY! she gives me a big boner and is a good freind to me and she is fun to joke wit just like blufityguy does to so mind your own biz sence you aint never been nice to me any way and make fun of my 1st TOFTT revue when you dont got none your self. see http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=248650

i seen ABBEY along time before you ever done sence i was 1 of the 1st to TOFTT. see http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=765712

i reely wanted my boner to cum for her to and some time it dam well beter BUT the 1s i list was the 1s out of 499 who did. i tell everybuddy they aint had a reel GFE if they aint seen ABBEY JONES.

1st time i ever seen her was 1 of the THE BEST nites of my life.

see my revue of her and you know i aint got nothen but good to say about her. btw why dont you ever rite no revues?
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:22 AM   #38
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Awe shucks Britney ,you just know the saying, early to bed , early to rise makes one healthy, wealthy and wise.. Keep on being your sexy self.
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:28 PM   #39
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Haha! Those good industrious genes of ours!!!
Old 11-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #40
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh, babe, thanks for taking up for me! Tmac is a friend and, though it might get lost in the mix at times, he always says good things about me.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #41
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You know I really want to do and overnight, Better yet if I could swing a Sister Double 0ver night, damn..y'all could Drag My ass out to the street with the trash can , thro me to the curb, kick me And walk away. I'd be smile'n like a
Mofo.
Wouldn't that be something?!?

I'm game
Old 11-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #42
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1701 View Post
Awe shucks Britney ,you just know the saying, early to bed , early to rise makes one healthy, wealthy and wise.. Keep on being your sexy self.
Ahem! I think sis was talking about BOTH of us!!!
Old 11-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #43
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Awww, Tmac, you know I luv ya!

xoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin View Post
SONGMAN she is already on the DONT MISS TITS LIST for doing IT good and that aint no disrespect to ABBEY! she gives me a big boner and is a good freind to me and she is fun to joke wit just like blufityguy does to so mind your own biz sence you aint never been nice to me any way and make fun of my 1st TOFTT revue when you dont got none your self. see http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=248650

i seen ABBEY along time before you ever done sence i was 1 of the 1st to TOFTT. see http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=765712

i reely wanted my boner to cum for her to and some time it dam well beter BUT the 1s i list was the 1s out of 499 who did. i tell everybuddy they aint had a reel GFE if they aint seen ABBEY JONES.

1st time i ever seen her was 1 of the THE BEST nites of my life.

see my revue of her and you know i aint got nothen but good to say about her. btw why dont you ever rite no revues?
Old 11-24-2013, 05:02 AM   #44
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Ahem! I think sis was talking about BOTH of us!!!
I know .You know. And she knows.

The question now is what we do about it. ......LOL
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #45
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1701 View Post
I know .You know. And she knows.

The question now is what we do about it. ......LOL
What do you want to do about it, Big Boy?!?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women