Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2021, 03:14 PM   #31
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen let’s get back on the threads subject
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 04:23 PM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

So, I’ll give Powell some chops as a young soldier. Bravo. But too many of these people who want to climb up the ladder make deals with the devil. In his latter years Powell became a globalist. Just like Milley. Basically, the enemy of free people world wide. He pushed us into Iraq a second time on bogus claims of WMD. None were ever found. But we lost blood and treasure AGAIN. Not only that, he destabilized the Middle East handing it over to Iran . Hussein was our best deterrent against Iran. Then, he endorsed Hillary and Biden. Shame on him. Look where we’re at now. I don’t look up to him. Not at all.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 07:44 PM   #33
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Here it is in a nutshell

1. Bypass.... clinton lied under oath, that's perjury. Doesnt matter what he lied about, he was stupid enough to lie under oath... end of story

I voted for trump because his policies worked. Noone hear with any fucking brains can agrue that the country is better off now with biden and his idiots than when trump was in charge. If u agrue that, then I bet u need help taking a piss also

The tweet trump sent out was in very poor taste and deserves criticism. Trump isnt a politician, he is outspoken arrogant and self centered. I agree with that. If he would have toned his attitude down when he was president, he would have won by a landslide

Biden and his policies are destroying this country

The tweet was uncalled for
Agree 100% that Trump would be president today if he wasn’t a dick. He was and is such a low class piece of garbage that a blubbering idiot is now our president. I’m not at all proud of the fact that I voted for him the first time.
Hopefully the next 3 years go by fast and a solid option steps up.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 08:03 PM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Agree 100% that Trump would be president today if he wasn’t a dick. He was and is such a low class piece of garbage that a blubbering idiot is now our president. I’m not at all proud of the fact that I voted for him the first time.
You mean people with policies just like his. To put America and it’s citizens first. To love and respect our country, and tell everyone else to fuck off. To tell the truth. I don’t think you could handle it. Are you proud that you voted for Biden this time? See how much sense you make?

https://t.me/jsolomonReports/1354
Old 10-21-2021, 10:15 PM   #35
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Hee Hee! ... you're not gonna start to cry, are you?

Powell's problem was that he's a quitter. He surely
saw what happened. When it became clear that Iraq
had NO WMDs - he understood that FBI report was
all a sham just to make Bush look bad.

The same Government Intelligence that told America
that Iraq had WMDs is basically the same ones
that told us Trump colluded with the Russians!

All political... And Powell then walked away.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 05:58 AM   #36
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Fyi to be clear on my post

Although I thought the tweet was uncalled for and in bad taste, if in 2024 biden ran again and so did trump
I would have no hesitation in voting for trump. I'll take an arrogant ass who puts America first over an ass who is destroying America everyday he is in office
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 07:44 AM   #37
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Collin Powell was a great man and did what he had to do as a US General. I love to see all the negative comments from people that can't even wipe there own ass. They do the same with Biden, Mike Tomlin and anyone that they can't kiss there ass or Fox news don't like. I guess you guys think Trump is a crock and rich that maybe one day you will see him walking down the street and he is going to just give you millions. Dream on!

I keep hearing of how great Trump was and how bad Biden is, What the fuck did Trump do that was so great? Give rick people a tax break so they could take that extra money and build more factories in China. Then put a tariff on there imports which caused the middle class to have even less money. Cause everyday havoc and break the Constitution daily. Make people that know the truth of him and don't allow them to testify against him. That is what I remember what that jack off did. Nothing but cause trouble daily, most people are glad he is gone.

I understand why you would hate Biden. He tries to help the poor, sick and the lame. All the people the rich people could give a fuck less about. Like the son of man said it is easier for a Camel to jump through an eye of a needle then for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

I will take my chances with Biden as much as everyone hates him. He is taking care of the needy.

Collin RIP you did your job with what you had to work with!!!
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 08:06 AM   #38
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You mean people with policies just like his. To put America and it’s citizens first. To love and respect our country, and tell everyone else to fuck off. To tell the truth. I don’t think you could handle it. Are you proud that you voted for Biden this time? See how much sense you make?

https://t.me/jsolomonReports/1354
I didn’t vote for Biden. The point of my topic is that under no circumstances is it ok to make disparaging comments about someone that has just died that served his country all his life just because you don’t agree with his policies. Respect for a decent man that passed away means something to decent people.
Trump uses the death of people to continue acting like a childlike internet troll.
I realize you can’t comprehend this.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:10 AM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Collin Powell was a great man and did what he had to do as a US General. I love to see all the negative comments from people that can't even wipe there own ass. They do the same with Biden, Mike Tomlin and anyone that they can't kiss there ass or Fox news don't like. I guess you guys think Trump is a crock and rich that maybe one day you will see him walking down the street and he is going to just give you millions. Dream on!

I keep hearing of how great Trump was and how bad Biden is, What the fuck did Trump do that was so great? Give rick people a tax break so they could take that extra money and build more factories in China. Then put a tariff on there imports which caused the middle class to have even less money. Cause everyday havoc and break the Constitution daily. Make people that know the truth of him and don't allow them to testify against him. That is what I remember what that jack off did. Nothing but cause trouble daily, most people are glad he is gone.

I understand why you would hate Biden. He tries to help the poor, sick and the lame. All the people the rich people could give a fuck less about. Like the son of man said it is easier for a Camel to jump through an eye of a needle then for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

I will take my chances with Biden as much as everyone hates him. He is taking care of the needy.

Collin RIP you did your job with what you had to work with!!!
How is he taking care of the needy? Inflation is going thru the roof. That crushes poor people. Immigrants take the unskilled jobs. Biden is crushing the middle class and the poor. Under Trump we were energy independent, unemployment at historic lows, secure boarders. You obviously live in an alternative universe. Biden’s approval ratings are sinking like the Titanic. They’ll be in the twenties when the stores are completely bare for Xmas. And Colin Powell endorsed this fiasco. Good riddance.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:24 AM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn’t vote for Biden. The point of my topic is that under no circumstances is it ok to make disparaging comments about someone that has just died that served his country all his life just because you don’t agree with his policies. Respect for a decent man that passed away means something to decent people.
Trump uses the death of people to continue acting like a childlike internet troll.
I realize you can’t comprehend this.
Trump disparaged the media. He told the truth about Powell in his remarks. I comprehend that perfectly.
Old 10-22-2021, 12:44 PM   #41
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trump disparaged the media. He told the truth about Powell in his remarks. I comprehend that perfectly.
Only you and the rest of his sheep would say something like this. The rest of us determine what “truth” is.
Old 10-22-2021, 12:56 PM   #42
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Utter Churlishness.
Thanks for the laughs everyone!

To keep the post on topic trumps post about Powell is 100% expected and on brand for him.
Stop being shocked that his whole brand is shocking people. It’s by design.

Wishing you all peace of mind and good health!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 01:11 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only you and the rest of his sheep would say something like this. The rest of us determine what “truth” is.
No you don’t. Fact, Powell got us into the second Iraqi war. Fact, Powell, a RINO, endorsed Clinton and Biden. That’s what Trump said. Those are facts. You and the “rest” of you can believe what you want to believe. You obviously don’t believe the truth.
Old 10-22-2021, 03:07 PM   #44
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Utter Churlishness.
Thanks for the laughs everyone!

To keep the post on topic trumps post about Powell is 100% expected and on brand for him.
Stop being shocked that his whole brand is shocking people. It’s by design.

Wishing you all peace of mind and good health!
I disagree. It’s not to shock people it’s done to appeal to the sheep that still suck his dick. I honestly believe he’ll eventually admit this, once it’s no longer profitable.
Old 10-22-2021, 04:07 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Speaking of churlishness

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women