Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2012, 06:36 PM   #31
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

In my observing, most young providers don't like seeing anyone, it's all about the money and run, or rules they must go by.

But the few that do, holy shit, hold on for the ride.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #32
bathwater
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

what is an ig
bathwater is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:18 PM   #33
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default That's right!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Boo.
Honey, grey hair on a man is just sexy. Period. The whiter the better. There is nothing wrong with a man aging gracefully. Especially if it's obvious you take care of yourself.
Thank you TJ (you were talking about me....right??)
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #34
kymberlane
Account Disabled

User ID: 25050
Default Agreed

There is something wrong with all of us. Im talking about the men who seek out the youngest he can get, his daughter or granddaughters age. "Normal" men think it is creepy too and labels those guys as a pedophile. Many clients of mine talk about it and how its pretty disgusting to them to even imagine being with a girl their daughters age or barely legal.

Why does a woman sell sex? Because she can. I dont venture into that very often but when I do I think about what a dumbass I was all those years being used and hurt giving it away for free lmao. And if I do go that way with a client, you bet your ass he is young and hot. Its a cougar thing. But it is a double standard if you think about it, you older guys are called perverts while us older ladies just rawr and keep them coming--no pun intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
While I can respect your perspective and I get what you are saying totally but a lot of people say there's something wrong with a gal who wants to sell sex for money

Not saying that's how I view things, just saying there's something wrong with all of us lol.
kymberlane is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #35
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Hypocrisy

Now, why in the world do you think you might get blasted?

Do you mean, just because you're being so hypocritical that it's dripping down your neck?

In once sentence, you admit to being a cougar who preys on young cubs.

And yet in the next, you find it oh so wrong for an older man to be with a young girl?

. . . Maybe it is really you who's taken something to zone out when you prey on the cubs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymberlane View Post
I am going to get blasted for this but what the heck. I think its sick if a guy sees a girl who is young enough to be her father, or even worse, grandfather. Ive never talked to a younger provider who bragged about liking the older men, but they do it because they need the money. I know one lady who is late 20's and takes something to zone her out in order to deal with it. So from my interaction, Im going to say nope.

I myself have a NGA policy. Im a cougar and I like the younger guys--which by the way they(cubs) have no issues with an older woman. I advertise as a cougar and find it odd that much older men hit me up. Im like dude I would have to be 90 in order to be a cougar to you lol.

To each his own, but there is something wrong with a guy who wants one as young as his daughter or granddaughter...just sayn
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #36
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default How young

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymberlane View Post
I am going to get blasted for this but what the heck. I think its sick if a guy sees a girl who is young enough to be her father, or even worse, grandfather. Ive never talked to a younger provider who bragged about liking the older men, but they do it because they need the money. I know one lady who is late 20's and takes something to zone her out in order to deal with it. So from my interaction, Im going to say nope.

I myself have a NGA policy. Im a cougar and I like the younger guys--which by the way they(cubs) have no issues with an older woman. I advertise as a cougar and find it odd that much older men hit me up. Im like dude I would have to be 90 in order to be a cougar to you lol.

To each his own, but there is something wrong with a guy who wants one as young as his daughter or granddaughter...just sayn
Kimberlane you sort of cant have it both ways - you say older guys shouldnt see real young gals but then you turn around and say your a cougar and like young guys?
Do you not see the irony of that?

So how young a cub do you see?

I think its all up to the person and what you can live with and if you enjoy another persons company be it for sex or just companionship its strictly up to them and nobody should condeem anyone for what they enjoy as long as its legal.
Im not saying I agree with it myself but still everybody has their right to do what they want without being riddiculed for it.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:45 PM   #37
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

@ bathwater....... an ig is an iguana.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #38
kymberlane
Account Disabled

User ID: 25050

Nope not on drugs lol, never did them and never will. And why the hell would I want to zone out when with a young hot guy?

And I wouldnt see a cub young enough to be my son. Im 42 so usually late 20's into the 30's. NEVER younger than 26--no I dont have a son that age, but I do have a nephew that is close to that age which is a reason for the restriction--just not cool for me. So nope not a pedophile lol. I do have standards ya know.

Im talking about men who see really young ones. I would imagine its rare for the lil girls to enjoy a very old guy who is the age of daddy or granddaddy. Same goes for young men, however Im sure some do have a granny fetish.

Im not knocking the older guys, but the question was asked if they young girls enjoyed it. From talking to some and knowing one that always self medicated to get thru it ummm, Im guessing the majority only do it because they have to.

FG your still mad at me for the schizo thing lol.

Sweet dreams, Im headed out on the prowl lmao. Peace!
kymberlane is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:20 PM   #39
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Every one wants to try a young one once then you find out you have nothing in common with them. I find the mature ladies offer me the things I want. I won't say that some young thing won't come a long and entice me to try her out.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:57 PM   #40
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Fuck this damn iPad is so sensitive I made a triple post lmao
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:57 PM   #41
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Old 07-28-2012, 10:58 PM   #42
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I don't search out young providers and I don't think I've seen very many if any that we're all that young anyway. I may find it a little wired if that's what some look for but I wouldn't go as far as to cal them pedophiles considering the girls even though they are young are still are of legal age and they do know what they are doing. No girl here "has" to do this. I realize it's complicated but when you boil it down if they want out they'll get out.

Here I am a mod and hijacking a thread lol. Ok I'm done and said my peace so I'll leave it be
Old 07-29-2012, 04:34 AM   #43
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'm 57 and I really love the girls 25-30
Yes they could be my daughter but they are old enough to know what they are engaging in. I treat them with respect the same as I would do with any age.

I must admit that I would not feel comfortable with girls under 25.
But even that is controversial.

Who decides when a girl is ready for sex? What age? And with what aged partner?
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:19 AM   #44
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

And like I said a while ago, if you ask for 30-35, you'll never know if that's what you get. Most likely not.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:32 AM   #45
darkroot50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I've been thinking about this for a day or so and came to similar conclusions that many of us "older" guys seemed to have reached. I haven't seen a provider in the 20-25 range in years. The last time I did it was less than enjoyable for us both. I spend time with ladies who are at least 30 (usually 35+) and while that isn't even close to my age (over 60) I just find I have more in common with them. Or at least they make me feel that way. Besides the lack of connection with younger providers I find it awkward to spend time with a woman who is young enough to be my granddaughter (FNF I see your point but it's not for me). I also think that given my age a lot of younger providers won't want to take the time to finish the job (I know I'm stereotyping here but it's a gut feeling). So I focus my searches on the "sexy neighbor type" who's been around for a while. There are so many lovely 30+ ladies around that it is always easy to find one to spend time with. Just my 2¢'s.
darkroot50 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women