Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2023, 11:56 AM   #31
Speedjet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by aJohnDough View Post
Lol Amber at GL and Mint at SF are fine examples
I agree with you on this JD. After reading glorified reviews and getting disappointed with the session is no fun.
Speedjet is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 12:05 PM   #32
Speedjet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyDonkey View Post
This is all because GreenLight increased their price to 350. Thanks to guys validating their price bump saying yeah yeah it's all okay, people are going to pay regardless. You got what you wanted

Pretty quickly Dallas is going to turn into Socal with the price bump wars

Good luck
Absolutely right about this statement.
For the sake of other mongers here, one should protest the rate hike or at least keep your mouth shut if you are willing to pay the extra.
Speedjet is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 12:55 PM   #33
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I imagine the half hour rates got bumped as well, does anyone know what that is now?

I’ll be honest, the increasing unaffordability of the studios has kept them off my regular rotations, especially when more affordable options are all over. Just can’t justify it. It also doesn’t help that it’s a total crap shoot as to what the girls look like, except for the girls who use real pics, but they’re few and far between.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 01:01 PM   #34
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Guys lets boycott, this is getting out of hand. For the average joe its too much. You're also spending on gas if you live far away. Imagine you go and the girl is ugly or fat with bad service.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 01:08 PM   #35
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2balls75 View Post
Well, I for one will pay the extra, 20 or 50 doesn’t affect me at all. However, I’m really going to be looking at the reviews to see who does what. The girl that does Tuma, cim, dato, daty ,msog at 320 is worth more to me than the girl who doesn’t do those at the same price.

On another note, my visit to Michiko last week was 300 with no cim, tuma or CIP. The girl was still worth it tho, lol.
I don't want this to sound rude but you're the problem.
Old 09-28-2023, 01:14 PM   #36
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
Guys lets boycott, this is getting out of hand. For the average joe its too much. You're also spending on gas if you live far away. Imagine you go and the girl is ugly or fat with bad service.
I already am lol left the Green Light booker on read yesterday when she texted me the names of who’s working. Guess she’s slow already, she hardly texts me who’s available

Just go see Geisha at Michiko, shes actually young and very pretty with really good service

aJohnDough is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 01:16 PM   #37
2balls75
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I don't want this to sound rude but you're the problem.
Dude I don’t like the price increases either, but it’s not gonna do any good to complain. You complain at the restaurant because meals are higher than they were two years ago? Do you complain at the gas pump that gas is higher than it was? You complain at the grocery store cause groceries are higher? There’s roughly 20 or so girls at the studios and how many millions of people in the DFW area? The fact that a few guys not going isn’t gonna do anything to their bottom line. The same guys that are bitching about 320 are probably the ones that pay 300 with the $100 upcharge, just doesn’t make sense to complain about it. Plus, I would rather visit the studio any day over seeing a BSC GPS overpriced with less Service Indy with the risk of getting robbed like we’re hearing all too often these days. And by the way, I drive over an hour each way to get to the studios, so I’m also paying more for gas.

And I loved seeing Geisha too, just with less price comes less service.
2balls75 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 01:29 PM   #38
TheTopG655
Premium Access

I’m assuming the girls and bookers make thousands per day, like it’s just greedy at this point. Sucks that green light ruined it for everyone
Old 09-28-2023, 01:37 PM   #39
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

The reality of this situation sucks. It’s now 420 for me to pop inside a young hot Korean babe that I otherwise would never stand the chance. Let me put this in my last perspective: Hot Civilian chick, I am into her and like her a lot so date 3. Ranger game. Tickets and food and drink costs $700. She was into the Dodgers so I went all in to get some ass. Uber. $100 bucks. More drinks at Texas Live 125 bucks. 925 total Plenty of game but failed to close the deal and got a kiss. I am pursuing other avenues in the civilian world however it’s nice to go and spend the 300 + 100 upcharge for either CIP or CIM. Or writing my name on her chest after the pearl necklace.

So this is my perspective. That’s why I enjoyed that Hour with Bell and La Sera for a grand. They tore me up
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 01:53 PM   #40
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
I’m assuming the girls and bookers make thousands per day, like it’s just greedy at this point. Sucks that green light ruined it for everyone
I don't know, but I would assume MUCH less than that. Green Light didn't just decide to hike 16.6666% overnight, based on greed. I assume the Studios are lagging, in finding that right price to charge, as many businesses are.

Gas and interest rates are much higher in just the past month. It's too easy to shout GREED, instead of trying to understand the difficulties all business faces in this challenging environment.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 02:08 PM   #41
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

If their business model is to see 6 customers a day for each girl this isn't going to help their quota.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 02:08 PM   #42
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

The studios are not seeing the bigger picture. An extra $20 does not bother the average guy for a single time. It just means less "single times".

I personally am subsidizing my studio experiences with AMPs experiences. I can get 80%-90% of what I want twice for the price of one studio session.

I have always been a more BBJCIM/DATY guy then CFS. I literally lined up 2 45min sessions with 2 AMP girls whos SPAs were 20mins apart. I went to the First one is is more FBSM and L1.5 to get me worked up and round 1 for $200 out the door.

Then drove 20mins walked to a hot spinner who can suck chrome off a bumper and throat goat my shaft. $200 out the door for 45 more mins and round 2.

$400 for 2 pops 90mins with 2 7-8 level Asian (1 Japanese, 1 Chinese) ladies. I am enjoying my "forced variety" check the price increases have caused.

I am finding ways "around" the price increases. I would encourage the same.

GT
GoodTyme is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 02:11 PM   #43
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2balls75 View Post
There’s roughly 20 or so girls at the studios and how many millions of people in the DFW area? The fact that a few guys not going isn’t gonna do anything to their bottom line. The same guys that are bitching about 320 are probably the ones that pay 300 with the $100 upcharge, just doesn’t make sense to complain about it. Plus, I would rather visit the studio any day over seeing a BSC GPS overpriced with less Service Indy with the risk of getting robbed like we’re hearing all too often these days.
This is maybe one of the best points about studios, Is that you for the most part do not have to worry about potential baggage. I had a chick I had seen months before text me out of the blue asking for month, after that I was done with Indy’s and went to the studios. Also, once you get in good with studio girls the performance is much better in my experience so far
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 02:17 PM   #44
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
The reality of this situation sucks. It’s now 420 for me to pop inside a young hot Korean babe that I otherwise would never stand the chance. Let me put this in my last perspective: Hot Civilian chick, I am into her and like her a lot so date 3. Ranger game. Tickets and food and drink costs $700. She was into the Dodgers so I went all in to get some ass. Uber. $100 bucks. More drinks at Texas Live 125 bucks. 925 total Plenty of game but failed to close the deal and got a kiss. I am pursuing other avenues in the civilian world however it’s nice to go and spend the 300 + 100 upcharge for either CIP or CIM. Or writing my name on her chest after the pearl necklace.

So this is my perspective. That’s why I enjoyed that Hour with Bell and La Sera for a grand. They tore me up

So the average fee to see a gal at the AMP or Studio isn’t much different than most of the providers on the regular side of the boards other than most allow BBFS?

When new talent arrives are they more since they’re new and needing breaking in or less or the same fee? Do the AmPs/Studios see the new girls as Prime cost for making money for a while at the beginning?
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 02:19 PM   #45
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I don't know, but I would assume MUCH less than that. Green Light didn't just decide to hike 16.6666% overnight, based on greed. I assume the Studios are lagging, in finding that right price to charge, as many businesses are.

Gas and interest rates are much higher in just the past month. It's too easy to shout GREED, instead of trying to understand the difficulties all business faces in this challenging environment.
I'm not sure I understand the Challenging environment. Oh no I'm a beautiful Korean girl who makes 300 per hour and only fucks middle aged men with no effort...I need 20 more per person just to make ends meet. Sometimes the men even bring me food and tip for my service oh nyo :c

idk I just feel like these girls live life on easy mode while we're struggling.

Sorry venting lmao

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women