Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40448
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2019, 09:21 PM   #31
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmmmmm. I like happy hour. Or hours. What ever. And beer. Beer is good! But good beer is better. .....oh wait. What were we talking about. I got sidetracked by beer and happy hour. Lol

I'm just gonna keep getting on here to see how many ThreAds in Coed get deleted. It's entertaining to see how creative some are compared to the totally obvious ones with no creatively or attempted to hide the fact that it's an add. Lol
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:22 PM   #32
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascobar21 View Post
Life is good!
It is indeed!
4PawgLovers is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:24 PM   #33
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
Mmmmmm. I like happy hour. Or hours. What ever. And beer. Beer is good! But good beer is better. .....oh wait. What were we talking about. I got sidetracked by beer and happy hour. Lol

I'm just gonna keep getting on here to see how many ThreAds in Coed get deleted. It's entertaining to see how creative some are compared to the totally obvious ones with no creatively or attempted to hide the fact that it's an add. Lol
Yes. I dont blame anyone for their efforts. I keep telling them get on AS. That's the site that's still being linked and promoted.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:39 PM   #34
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaSweets69 View Post
Kaitlyn has been on this site longer then most girls on here and im fortunate enough that she's showing me the ways
Showing you the ways? I'm confused since she seems to be lost alot and needs coed advice on how-who-what-when to post. But hey, I wish her the best and you too...truly. There are lots of ladies around that will help you, the mods are a great source of info. The stickys also have UP TO DATE guidelines.
Old 09-08-2019, 10:24 PM   #35
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers View Post
Yes. I dont blame anyone for their efforts. I keep telling them get on AS. That's the site that's still being linked and promoted.
Never heard of AS. I'm so out of the loop. Lol. At least I didn't have to erase my signature line since I didn't have one. Hardly posted here anymore. I come home coed for entertainment. Being an insomniac it makes for a good read late at night. Lol
Old 09-09-2019, 09:08 AM   #36
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Some people need to mind their own business. I know maybe for some of you this is something you never learned but this is ridiculous. If you are nit a mod or admin then mind yout damn business and worry about yourself. No wonder some people have multiple "guested" handles.
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:03 AM   #37
nascobar21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj View Post
Some people need to mind their own business. I know maybe for some of you this is something you never learned but this is ridiculous. If you are nit a mod or admin then mind yout damn business and worry about yourself. No wonder some people have multiple "guested" handles.
Thanks
nascobar21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:43 PM   #38
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

That's funny coming from you. Especially since your not a provider that has to follow signature rules/posting/no showcase ect.
Second once a chick posts in a open forum its everyone's business. Its coed. Just like nobody invited you to this thread.
Oh I forgot in your world only the men should respond in coed.
Third mentioning guested accounts, well sir that's none of your business. That's staffs business. Ladies have their own security reasons for guesting accounts. Trying to expose them is in fact way worse than a chick advertising/promoting for other ladies and basically saying F the new rules.

But yeah your response is very typical for you.

This thread is way off topic at this point. Idk why it hadn't been closed by now especially since the OP is unable to respond at this time.
Old 09-09-2019, 05:19 PM   #39
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

You know why it hasnt been closed? Be ause you are not and never will be an admin. Stop scting as if you are the know it all here and worry about yourself. You got so mad that you sent pms and rtm when at the end of the day its none of your business. It must be rough times for you
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 06:36 PM   #40
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You know why it hasnt been closed? Be ause you are not and never will be an admin. Stop scting as if you are the know it all here and worry about yourself. You got so mad that you sent pms and rtm when at the end of the day its none of your business. It must be rough times for you

Idk what your talking about. Apparently your letting your bbbj suckers over load your ass. Rtm? None of my biz? She should have kept her advert out of coed.

You keep speaking about these pmz. Produce them otherwise mind your business. This will be a interesting new topic. Leaked pmz and rtm lol.

I'm not the only lady who had issues with her promotional advert in coed but I see I'm as usual the focus of your attention.

Lmao... it must be a hard life for a man that can only bbbj... I'm confused to whether your a provider or a trick these days since you all in ladys biz and pmz.

Idk why u even bother with your lil rants. Smh... whole new meaning to Bitter "B"... Bob..Justbequiet.

Admin? Lol. I wear my own life jacket. I'm not here to save sinking ships. I wondered why it's not closed since the op is not able to respond sweety. That only seems fair to the op since u need explanation and your meltdown over Pawgs is way off topic. Now plz go mind your business.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:13 PM   #41
sharkman29
Premium Access

Encounters: 253

Quote:

You sound like Justice Kavanaugh with those beer statements. LOL
sharkman29 is online now   Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:30 PM   #42
nascobar21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ouch
Old 09-09-2019, 09:55 PM   #43
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Stay on the subject matter. Someone asked "Is there something missing?", if your replies have to do with each others feelings, that has nothing to do with this thread.

You are taking a risk by mentioning someone's prior handle in public...
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:12 PM   #44
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do love beer. Haha.

There is a lot missing. Like half the site.
Now I can't look at Tittays or asses. How am I gonna find me a woman to scissor? What do I do if I'm in the mood for a taco?
And all my pics are gone. They were so wholesome concervative. This makes me sad
Old 09-09-2019, 11:18 PM   #45
nascobar21
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do love beer. Haha.

There is a lot missing. Like half the site.
Now I can't look at Tittays or asses. How am I gonna find me a woman to scissor? What do I do if I'm in the mood for a taco?
And all my pics are gone. They were so wholesome concervative. This makes me sad
Take a long walk to clear your mind!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women