Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47575
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2017, 12:08 PM   #31
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Everyone remembers where they were and what they were doing when they heard the news of JFK.

I remember one time we went around the room telling our stories and when it got to my Dad's live in nurse she says..

"I was a waitress in Jack Ruby's night club"

Everyone's mouth dropped open!

True story.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 12:11 PM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
The front of his skull was not blown away. It was the right side. And yes I have seen the "magic bullet and it is not "pristine". It is flattened. The bullet started to tumble end over end after exiting from JFK. The fragments in Connelly were very very small. BTW, did you know that it was a very young Dr Red Duke who assisted in saving the Governor's life?

And Bambino, please don't take my "ignorant " comment personally. I was a bit surprised that the tread starter had never seen the Z film which was released to the public in 1964-65.

Other good books are Case Closed, Mortal Error. Other videos by Dale Meyers are pretty good too.

It took me years to believe that Oswald acted alone. The warren report was incorrect in a few things but they were close. The conspiracist ignore a whole lot of eyewitnesses who looked up and actually saw Oswald shoot 3 shots.

I am open minded enough to hear other theories.
If you watch the video of Wecht vrs Bugliosi, there’s pictures of the bullet with bullets similarly fired. The magic bullet looked and weighed almost the same as a new bullet. It’s a lot no video and both are believable. I lean towards Wecht. There’s also disagreement on RFKs Assassination. Sirhan might not have been the only shooter. The Kennedys had many enemies both in and out of government. IMHO, the same forces wanted them gone. And I don’t take anything serious here. I was just correcting your blanket statement. Dr Wecht is a life long Pittsburgh guy. He’s the most respected opponent of the Warren Commission. I’ve followed his work on this for years. While I’m not an expert on the subject, I’m not ignorant about it either.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 12:16 PM   #33
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

From the movie When Harry Meet Sally....

Where were you when Kennedy was shot?

Ted Kennedy got shot?
Old 11-26-2017, 12:20 PM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
That fits the Mortal Error theory that the SS covered up that accidental 3rd shot. By taking the brain they also took the bullet fragments fired from George Hickley's AR15.
Why no witnesses? There were other people in that car besides SS. It still doesn’t explain the final kill shot. Dr Wecht says the frontal part of JFKs skull was gone too. I don’t think a shot from behind would have produced it. Watch the video of Wecht debating Bugliosi. They get through everything. IMHO, Wecht is more believable. And I don’t take anything personally here. It’s all bullshit. Wecht is a Pittsburgh guy. He’s the most respected opponent of the Warren Commission. I’ve followed his work on this for years. While I’m not an expert on this, I’m not ignorant either. You believe what you want to believe. I was just correcting your blanket statement.
Old 11-26-2017, 12:35 PM   #35
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
The very first frame of the third shot his head does go forward. His head was also turned to the left, that is why the exit was from the right. JFK was also wearing a back brace which prevented him from going forward.

The single bullet theory (actually a fact) has been proven to be very possible in other ballistic tests.

another detail most don't know about. the back brace from his ww2 injuries. many experts including Cyril Wecht think the neck shot .. the so-called magic bullet was a fatal shot in itself. but it's clear Kennedy can't really bend over easily. if he had, the third shot might have missed.

the second shot (of possibly three) whoever it came from was either accidental by the SS or it was insurance by another shooter not Oswald.

the Author of "Mortal Error" cites Howard Donahue, an expert marksman and was one of the few shooters at the time i think the only shooter who successfully fired 3 rounds from that old ww1 Italian rifle in less than 6 seconds.

so Oswald could have fired three rounds. doesn't mean he did. i think he did fire two rounds, where the shot that hit Kennedy in the head came from and who is the mystery.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 12:56 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
From the movie When Harry Meet Sally....

Where were you when Kennedy was shot?

Ted Kennedy got shot?
No, Robert Kennedy got shot. They didn’t have to shoot Teddy. He fucked himself up.
Old 11-26-2017, 01:11 PM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I was a bit surprised that the thread starter had never seen the Z film which was released to the public in 1964-65.
Heck, it was even on the cover of Life magazine. The story inside included an interview with John Connally where he examined the Zapruder film frame by frame and talked about his recollections of that day.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 01:20 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
another detail most don't know about. the back brace from his ww2 injuries. many experts including Cyril Wecht think the neck shot .. the so-called magic bullet was a fatal shot in itself. but it's clear Kennedy can't really bend over easily. if he had, the third shot might have missed.

the second shot (of possibly three) whoever it came from was either accidental by the SS or it was insurance by another shooter not Oswald.

the Author of "Mortal Error" cites Howard Donahue, an expert marksman and was one of the few shooters at the time i think the only shooter who successfully fired 3 rounds from that old ww1 Italian rifle in less than 6 seconds.

so Oswald could have fired three rounds. doesn't mean he did. i think he did fire two rounds, where the shot that hit Kennedy in the head came from and who is the mystery.
Yes, Wecht believes the shot exiting JFKs throat could have killed him, at the very least, caused him to be a quadrapeligic. He doesn’t think that same bullet traveled through Connelly smashing two major bones and came out virtually unblemished. Wecht believes another shooter left no doubt that Kennedy was dead. It wasn’t from behind Kennedy. It’s also a fallacy that the CIA and the FBI barely knew who Oswald was. They shared office space in NOLA years before the assination. Or offices next to each other.
Old 11-26-2017, 01:50 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It’s also a fallacy that the CIA and the FBI barely knew who Oswald was. They shared office space in NOLA years before the assination. Or offices next to each other.
You mean Oswald was in the FBI/CIA "OFFICE" in NOLA. What was he doing in their office that he shared with them?

Have you ever been to an FBI Office that was shared with the CIA?

This is getting "interesting"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 02:02 PM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You mean Oswald was in the FBI/CIA "OFFICE" in NOLA. What was he doing in their office that he shared with them?

Have you ever been to an FBI Office that was shared with the CIA?

This is getting "interesting"!
They rented space next to Oswald’s job.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...sassinati.html
Old 11-26-2017, 02:12 PM   #41
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Where did the bullet come from that blew off the front right part of his skull come from? The car was moving forward on a downhill grade but his head went back and left?
That's because the third shot that obliterated Kennedy's head not only came from the front but was a low to high trajectory not a high to low trajectory. It's actually been proven mathematically. The force and angle of that shot is what threw Kennedy back and to the left falling towards his wife. It's really time for people to divorce themselves from this ridiculous government tale of a single gunman and single bullet theory bullshit.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 02:16 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
They rented space next to Oswald’s.
"They"?

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 02:19 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"They"?
Read the Link. The FBI and the CIA knew who Oswald was.
Old 11-26-2017, 06:00 PM   #44
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why no witnesses? There were other people in that car besides SS. It still doesn’t explain the final kill shot. Dr Wecht says the frontal part of JFKs skull was gone too. I don’t think a shot from behind would have produced it. Watch the video of Wecht debating Bugliosi. They get through everything. IMHO, Wecht is more believable. And I don’t take anything personally here. It’s all bullshit. Wecht is a Pittsburgh guy. He’s the most respected opponent of the Warren Commission. I’ve followed his work on this for years. While I’m not an expert on this, I’m not ignorant either. You believe what you want to believe. I was just correcting your blanket statement.
Good grief! Everyone is ignorant about something. It's not derogatory And it's all curable.

I know who he is and followed his opinion as well. Where does Dr Wecht get his info?Watch the Z film. The exit is clearly between the right temple and ear. Not the front.

In Mortal Error, they say the trajectory of the third shot came from a much lower level (the car behind). And as I said earlier, the problem I have is that no one n that car has said anything, otherwise it makes a good argument and more believable than anything coming from the grassy knoll.

I'll stick to one shooter until some one can convince me otherwise.
Old 11-26-2017, 06:02 PM   #45
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Maybe Ted Cruz's Dad got him from the left curb?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women