Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2010, 09:28 AM   #31
Guest100610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1680
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxis View Post
The title says it all. A couple of friends and I have been having an ongoing discussion about this issue. SOs are notorious for "finding" things even when they are well hidden ("Oh, I was just dusting underneath the sink and found this taped to the back of the trash compactor").

Where do you guys with hobby phones hide them? Has one ever been discovered? How did you handle that situation?

I need ideas/advice from all the ninjas out there!

I have a regular of mine who tapes his some where in his car.
I belive he cut some peice under the carpet in the car under the seat and has a special compartment for it.

He says he also hides his gun in there as well.
Guest100610-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #32
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post
If you have to hide it, I think hiding it in the open is the best idea. Either that or the extra SIM card you can just pop in your every day phone.

Get 2 cheapo prepaid phone and leave one in the glove box of your car and the other in the misses' car. Tell her someone at work told you a story about them being stranded/lost/in an accident or whatever and their regular phone died/was thrown out of the window, and was saved by the phone left for emergencies in the glove box. She will think you are really sweet.

Or, buy a cheapo prepaid phone and rub it on the pavement and scratch it up just a bit. Throw it somewhere in the car but take the battery and the back off and keep that part at work or hidden. It can be just that phone you found in the work parking lot that you meant to throw out or see if it was someone's at work and return it but you forgot.

How the hell are you going to explain the secret phone in a shoe in the back of the closet when she gets the wild hair to take some shit to Goodwill?
Good ideas BJ!
I leave the phone in plain site but keep all the momory erased and hide the sim card. I bought the phone "gophone" because mine was acting up and I didnt like anything att had. put my sim in it used it for a few days bought a new nice phone all this in front of my SO.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #33
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

SO never gets close to my Plumbing truck
piquant2009 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #34
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by piquant2009 View Post
SO never gets close to my Plumbing truck
Great idea...so now, how do I explain the truck?
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:24 PM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Midlife crises?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:34 PM   #36
gatewayloco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Work locker room..............
gatewayloco is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:41 PM   #37
happycamper
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

It would be pretty hard to try and explain to your SO why there is a functioning cell phone hiding in the fireplace, shoe in the closet, back of your sock drawer, under the spare tire in the car if she were to ever find it.

Just make up a believable reason for having a second phone and leave it in plain sight.

Mine stays in my computer bag, with the memory cleared and no phone numbers stored in it. The phone numbers I want to keep are stored in my work cell phone under a ficticious name with the last 4 digits of the phone number reversed.

I travel the country doing construction work and need to ship tools and equipment from one job site to the next. My excuse is that the guy loading trucks didn't have a phone so I picked up a pay as you go phone for him to use so the truck drivers could contact him for directions to get to the site etc.
happycamper is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:02 PM   #38
volantsolo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Buy an older model phone on ebay; or just keep your old phone when you upgrade, set up a simple account with paperless billing or activate the phone on a pay-as-you-go plan. Then just drop the phone in the drawer with all of the other un-recycled devices, old phones, remotes etc.

Keep it powered off, if she asks why you have it, tell her you have some old contacts in there that you never programmed into the new phone, or the phone is a backup in case you lose/smash your current one. Just make sure that your ATF, or any other provider for that matter, is NOT one of those contacts. Memorization is your friend, then the only witness is your conscience.

Alternately you could do this and keep the phone in your trunk with your emergency kit. Road flares and such. Keep it charged, use paperless billing or pay as you go. The phone is just there for emergencies, like when you really, really need a BBBJ.

I have 2-3 old cell phones that are functional, but valueless. all I would have to do is activate one. Always, always erase your history and use a complex password. That way her divorce attorney's subpoena is the only way she will get those numbers.
volantsolo is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #39
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

I've started using Google Voice as my "hobby phone" and it's 1000 times better than another phone.
Adonis is offline   Quote