Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2013, 08:07 AM   #31
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You love to say Bush's Patriot Act but it was written by Joe Biden in 1995 and was passed by a democrat controlled Congress. Bush signed it but like an unwed mother, it takes more than one person.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:11 AM   #32
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Liars use lies from other liars to lie in their posts.

They've built their Anti-American embassy on a foundation of bullshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:12 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You love to say Bush's Patriot Act but it was written by Joe Biden in 1995 and was passed by a democrat controlled Congress. Bush signed it but like an unwed mother, it takes more than one person.
But you have no problem blaming President Obama for the inability of Congress to get anything done.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #34
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Let's see... I can't admit this whole administration is about nothing ... If it is, then why are you crying like a bitch every fucking day?

and THAT makes ME a pussy?

What are you talking about, you whine more than anybody else. Your buttons get pushed every time something is posted that you don't understand or don't agree with, which is everyday,It's actually quite comical to watch you cry about it.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:01 AM   #35
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Riiiight!

I was simply commenting on the outrageously ridiculous statement YOU made!

Like I'm a pussy because I can't admit the whole Administration is about nothing.

That's a brilliant fucking statement, Goober. I tell you whut! Wise beyond its inscription.

LMAO @ (fill in the blank) dipshit!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:54 AM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ok, so you don't believe me. Maybe you will believe someone in a position to know. Here is a man of courage.

Here's the article:

On Saturday, Terry M. Hestilow, a retired United States Army Captain from Fort Worth, Texas, posted a letter on Facebook that he wrote to Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, warning that the Department of Homeland Security is preparing to go to war with the citizens of the United States.

"It is with gravest concern that I write to you today concerning the recent appropriation of weapons by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that can only be understood as a bold threat of war by that agency, and the Obama administration, against the citizens of the United States of America," his letter began.

The retired officer expressed deep concerns over "recent purchases of almost 3,000 mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) armored personnel carriers, 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition (with associated weapons), and other weapons systems."

Capt. Hestilow added a statement that Barack Obama made during his 2008 campaign.

“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve gotta (sic) have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded [as the United States military],” he said.

Quote:
Attack the messenger rather than debunk the message... hard to debunk isn't it.

Munchmaster has debunked it but of course you and COLiar will not acknowledge it. This one Terry M. Hestilow, a retired United States Army Captain from Fort Worth, Texas should be tarred and feathered for spreading lies like this to the iggnorant masses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You can't find it yourself?

Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO: [As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.
People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.
We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.
We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.
This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #37
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Riiiight!

I was simply commenting on the outrageously ridiculous statement YOU made!

Like I'm a pussy because I can't admit the whole Administration is about nothing.

That's a brilliant fucking statement, Goober. I tell you whut! Wise beyond its inscription.

LMAO @ (fill in the blank) dipshit!
No worse than the outrageous statements you make. You're totally out of your mind.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

MunchonMen debunked nothing, and acp nailed Assup. It was a thing of beauty.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:10 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
MunchonMen debunked nothing, and acp nailed Assup. It was a thing of beauty.
This is what you Tim McViegh's type's thought Obama said...

On Saturday, Terry M. Hestilow, a retired United States Army Captain from Fort Worth, Texas, posted a letter on Facebook that he wrote to Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, warning that the Department of Homeland Security is preparing to go to war with the citizens of the United States.

"It is with gravest concern that I write to you today concerning the recent appropriation of weapons by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that can only be understood as a bold threat of war by that agency, and the Obama administration, against the citizens of the United States of America," his letter began.

This is what Obama said:

We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.
We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.
We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.
This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up

Freedom Corps...boy let's look at how dangerious they are! That is what Obama was talking about and that is wtf you have distorted into some ''preparing to go to war with the citizens of the United States.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Freedom_Corps

USA Freedom Corps was a White House office and fifth policy council (together with Domestic, Economic, National Security, and Homeland Security) within the Executive Office of the President of the United States under George W. Bush, who as President served as its chair. Bush announced its creation during his 2002 State of the Union Address, and the Corps was officially established the next day (30 January), describing itself as a "Coordinating Council... working to strengthen our culture of service and help find opportunities for every American to start volunteering." [1]....

....Key components of the USA Freedom Corps have been continued under the administration of President Obama, including the Volunteers for Prosperity program that was authorized under the Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act; the Citizen Corps for homeland security and its component programs—Volunteers in Police Service, Medical Reserve Corps, Community Emergency Response Teams, Fire Corps, and Citizen Corps Councils—the President's Volunteer Service Award; and the White House USA Freedom Corps office, now called the White House Office of Social Innovation and Civic Participation. The White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives, which was under the USA Freedom Corps, was also continued by President Obama as the Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Please explain the comparison to Tim McVeigh, you pompous jackass, WPF. I spelled his name right so you can google him easier.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #41
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Quote:
It really scares me to believe you are a teacher, of anything, and obviously not history. The Patriot Act was passed in 2001 45 days after the attack on 9/11. The GOP controlled both houses of Congress from 1995 until 2007 albeit from 2001-2003 the Senate was controlled only because Cheney was VP.
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
BANNED

The Obama quote was taken out of context and spun into a frothy mix of lube and bullshit.

Your post was cut and paste horseshit and debunked with a simple retort. You deny it, and call WTF a pompous jackass.

ACP posts illogical crap and you applaud him.

Whats unusual with this picture? Nothing.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:29 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Please explain the comparison to Tim McVeigh, you pompous jackass, WPF. I spelled his name right so you can google him easier.
Other than spelling, you've gotten nothing right in a while.

You , along with your lyingTerry M. Hestilow have taken Obama's quote out of context. You've tried to spin that into the government is out to kill you. It is a pile of horseshit. .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Default Bullshit-o-meter goes nuts on BSwine...again!

Quote:
Links?

Didn't think so.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:40 PM   #45
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viet_D._Dinh
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women