Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
. We had it so good, we forgot to instill it into the next generation. So those younguns are blank slates, headed for Obama supporting whatever. When that generation comes to be in power, god help us.
You sound like Snoop from "The Wire"
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:06 AM   #32
Gentleman10
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Irrelevant, you fucking lying piece of shit, those statistics you love quoting mean nothing, guns come in from out of state.

[note i refer to you in this way as a poster, not as a moderator, but it does make me wonder how good you are at moderating when you clearly have not a single brain cell].
It's fairly obvious - and I'll assume, based on your self-proclaimed higher-than-thou statement above, there's no need to S P E L L them out for you - that you are. . .how should I put this. . .an idiot.

If you're going to belittle someone, then back your statement(s) up with facts, statistics, and/or links to give weight to your words. Otherwise, you are the one looked upon as being irrelevant and moreover, nothing more than a, "...fucking lying piece of shit."

Also, can you please explain to us illiterate folk the relationship between gun control, murder rate, and a gun's point of origin? I, for one, would love to see the correlation you use to defend your, "...guns come in from out of state", comment.

Lastly and insofar as your comments to the moderator are concerned - I'd beg the question of how you yourself are able to maintain any aspect of accountability (job, home life, friendships, etc.) given the weakness you so readily displayed in the above post.

BTW - posts like yours only serve to strengthen gun ownership.

Gent
Gentleman10 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:35 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
If that we're true, why would feel you had to tell everybody about it.
I'm still "interested" in the "shopper owner" he saved from two thugs.

It reminds me of the "story" by the "security guard" in the mall in Oregon who was carrying a .22 Glock (of duty, of course ... and never fired a shot) with his lady friend who claimed he scared the body armoured shooter into committing suicide right before the "security guard" fled into a nearby store leaving his lady friend and her small child lying on the mall floor with the shooter still in the mall.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:40 AM   #34
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee_a_cee View Post

Why Carry a Gun?

My old grandpa said to me 'Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin.'

I don't carry a gun to kill people.
I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people.
I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid.
I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil.
I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government.
I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry.
I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone.
I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy.
I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man.
I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate.
I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it.
I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police protection is an oxymoron.
Free citizens must protect themselves.
Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'.....author unknown (but obviously brilliant)

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
------------------------------

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
---- ------------- -------------

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------------

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:52 PM   #35
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
I went on a last day of the year shopping spree.....................

Lots of bullets , and a couple of very nice semi automatic weapons, and a drum feed for my ATF..... I suspect next year at this time, I will have a harder time doing that.
Unfortunately, from my standpoint, I'm all but certain you are wrong. You need to learn how to count legislative votes better. You wasted your money. Ain't going to happen.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:13 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Unfortunately, from my standpoint, I'm all but certain you are wrong. You need to learn how to count legislative votes better. You wasted your money. Ain't going to happen.
He may have saved money, though.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:55 AM   #37
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

carrying for me is just practical, I have to work in all parts of the city, day and nite at all various times ,

mainly though , 15 or so years ago, my mechanic was changing the oil on his friends car while his friend was standing there shooting the shit,

some piece of shit walked in the place , held them up with a gun , then shot his friend dead on his way out, they werent resisting at the time

so the ole, just do what they say and you wont get hurt view doesnt always work

I would rather go down knowing I had a fighting chance, or the situation will get difused..

buts its also been a great hobby also
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:48 AM   #38
boxxer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

My exact sentiments waverunner. Good post!
boxxer is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:15 AM   #39
boxxer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Dam waverunner I am the idiot. I didn't see the part about you calling gee_a_cee an idiot.
Being an idiot, I have to agree fully with the article from the unknown author by gee_a_cee.
The author must have been an idiot, but it takes all kinds.
Smile.
boxxer is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Does anybody else recognize a pattern of recurring stupidity in al these gun "discharges?"
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:19 PM   #41
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Irrelevant, you fucking lying piece of shit, those statistics you love quoting mean nothing, guns come in from out of state.

[note i refer to you in this way as a poster, not as a moderator, but it does make me wonder how good you are at moderating when you clearly have not a single brain cell].
Essense, you're the fucking idiot. "guns come in from out of state" just goes to prove that gun control DOES NOT WORK. The criminals will still get their guns any way they can. Based on what you just said, you seem to think that since crime statistics include crimes committed by those illegally obtaining guns, the statistics are meaningless. Would you rather just see crime statistics based on those who legally own guns? Would that better fit your liberal "everyone's a victim" mentality? Just goes to prove the fucking idiots just don't get it.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #42
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT
I fail to see how having received this "poem" and posting it here makes me an idiot. I thought it somewhat thought provoking but if you don't agree with it call the author an idiot or whatever.

As to the posters that try to run the train off track. Name calling? I mean really? I guess I'm old fashioned but I thought that stuff pretty much became obsolete about the time a person came out of elementary school.
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #43
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee_a_cee View Post
I fail to see how having received this "poem" and posting it here makes me an idiot. I thought it somewhat thought provoking but if you don't agree with it call the author an idiot or whatever.

As to the posters that try to run the train off track. Name calling? I mean really? I guess I'm old fashioned but I thought that stuff pretty much became obsolete about the time a person came out of elementary school.
You must be a newbie to the forum. Name calling is SOP here, unfortunately. Being called an "idiot" is very light compared to most of what goes on here.

If you post something on a forum, one would have to think that you support what has been stated, unless stated otherwise. By posting the "poem", one would think that you believe in it.

If you (not you personally) own and/or carry a gun, the poem holds a great deal of validity in supporting your reason(s) for doing so. If you do not own and/or carry a gun, the poem looks like something Wayne LaPierre would post in order to make you think that you need to carry a gun. Just my thoughts.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:30 PM   #44
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You must be a newbie to the forum. Name calling is SOP here, unfortunately. Being called an "idiot" is very light compared to most of what goes on here.

If you post something on a forum, one would have to think that you support what has been stated, unless stated otherwise. By posting the "poem", one would think that you believe in it.

If you (not you personally) own and/or carry a gun, the poem holds a great deal of validity in supporting your reason(s) for doing so. If you do not own and/or carry a gun, the poem looks like something Wayne LaPierre would post in order to make you think that you need to carry a gun. Just my thoughts.
Good post. Sheds a lot of light on this. Thank you Speed.
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:06 PM   #45
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
what right do you have to protect others?

and ... Bullshit on the rest of it, you lying can of shit. If that we're true, why would feel you had to tell everybody about it. Pure-D bullshit.
PENAL CODE

TITLE 2. GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY

CHAPTER 9. JUSTIFICATION EXCLUDING CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY
Sec. 9.33. DEFENSE OF THIRD PERSON. A person is justified in using force or deadly force against another to protect a third person if:
(1) under the circumstances as the actor reasonably believes them to be, the actor would be justified under Section 9.31 or 9.32 in using force or deadly force to protect himself against the unlawful force or unlawful deadly force he reasonably believes to be threatening the third person he seeks to protect; and
(2) the actor reasonably believes that his intervention is immediately necessary to protect the third person.
Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women