Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2012, 10:33 AM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are a stupid fuck, Ekim the Inbred. Like the jackass you are, you start a pissing contest and then pretend you are the innocent victim. Go home and play with your Dimocrat-buddy Phelps and his Westboro crew. They are only slightly more than your intellectual equals. And do keep working on your autobiography. After all, there are scores of proofreaders who need work.
Take time out of your silly ass pompous self inflated childish snide remarks,and go fuck yourself.I looked the word dimwit up,and found your picture there,along with your hero's,Zimmerman,and Phelps.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Take time out of your silly-ass, pompous, self-inflated childish, snide remarks,and go fuck yourself.I looked the word dimwit up,and found your picture there,along with your hero's,Zimmerman,and Phelps.
Keep writing you illiterate hayseed, Ekim the Inbred, especially about your social events with Phelps and the Westboro clan. It appears you might keep even more proofreaders employed than was first imagined.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:54 PM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Keep writing you illiterate hayseed, Ekim the Inbred, especially about your social events with Phelps and the Westboro clan. It appears you might keep even more proofreaders employed than was first imagined.
You are so fucking stupid you are putting red marks where there is punctuation. showing your low I Q in red. go back to your parents basement,and dream about joining Phelps church.You are a dim bulb.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:19 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are so fucking stupid. you are putting red marks where there is punctuation. showing your low I Q in red. go back to your parent's basement,and dream about joining Phelps' church.You are a dim bulb.
.Ekim the Inbred, you and the Westboro gang belong together. Enjoy your 4th of July BBQ with Phelps!
Old 06-30-2012, 06:35 AM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
.Ekim the Inbred, you and the Westboro gang belong together. Enjoy your 4th of July BBQ with Phelps!

I understand you are bailing the Zman and his wife out so you can have a threesome then attend the Phelps church on Sunday.
Old 06-30-2012, 12:00 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I understand you are bailing the Zman and his wife out so you can have a threesome and then attend the Phelps' church on Sunday.
Ekim the Inbred, you have never understood anything in your entire life. However, you do need to be concerned about Phelps' reaction to your being a cross-dressing, wig-wearing, sign-bearing Westboro freak. It would hurt his image to find out that you are a man wearing a skirt for his cause. BTW, have you started that second chapter of your memoir? You sure made some revealing admissions in the first chapter. Keep it up. Your Westboro bunch likes the publicity.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:40 PM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=ekim008;2853283]another of I B'S heros[/QUOTE

Post #2. You need to take this IB ass whipping...LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;2866208]Ekim the Inbred, you have never understood anything in your entire life. However, you do need to be concerned about Phelps' reaction to your being a cross-dressing, wig-wearing, sign-bearing Westboro freak. It would hurt his image to find out that you are a man wearing a skirt for his cause. BTW, have you started that second chapter of your memoir? You sure made some revealing admissions in the first chapter. Keep it up. Your Westboro bunch likes the publicity.[/QUOT

You talking to me about understanding Funny as you can't comprehend jack.Bet you can't color and stay inside the lines.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #39
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=ekim008;2867644]
Quote:
Ekim the Inbred, you have never understood anything in your entire life. However, you do need to be concerned about Phelps' reaction to your being a cross-dressing, wig-wearing, sign-bearing Westboro freak. It would hurt his image to find out that you are a man wearing a skirt for his cause. BTW, have you started that second chapter of your memoir? You sure made some revealing admissions in the first chapter. Keep it up. Your Westboro bunch likes the publicity.[/QUOT

You talking to me about understanding Funny as you can't comprehend jack.Bet you can't color and stay inside the lines.
Dude, don't get distracted with me. IB is going to jump out and Get ya....I quit coloring when i was about 6...LOOK OUT...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are talking to me about understanding. Funny as you can't comprehend jack.Bet you can't color and stay inside the lines.
Ekim the Inbred, you need to hire those proofreaders soon. You've already started your second chapter of your memoir about your experiences with the Westboro crowd, and it's full of spelling and grammatical errors. BTW, you didn't answer the question, Ekim the Inbred: does Phelps realize you are a cross-dresser wearing a wig?
Old 06-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

All right, guys. Knock it off. JD NorthEndOfASouthBoundCamel is very upset at the incivility in here. Be polite, assholes!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #42
Bob Geldof
BANNED

The insults need to be deleted. George Zimmerman, Raul Rodriguez and Randy Blyrthe should be freed.
Bob Geldof is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:24 PM   #43
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Geldof View Post
The insults need to be deleted. George Zimmerman, Raul Rodriguez and Randy Blyrthe should be freed.
Blythe I'd say you might be right rom the little I've read.

Zimmerman I think you're wrong but is worth going to trial to decide.

Rodriguez--you got to be kiding: you think a guy who murdered someone because their music was too loud, and was convicted in a proper trial, should be freed? What possible "creative" logic can you have on that one? That is a far bigger insult to murder victimes everywhere than anything IB ever spewed--and I have been pleanty harsh enough on IB.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:14 PM   #44
Bob Geldof
BANNED

About Blythe- videos of the show in question dont necessarily show him doing the act. Even if he did, going to a metal show is akin to a game of football. Chances are, youll be fine; but you could get paralyzed or killed, though chances of that are slim, they are still possible.

About Zimmerman- Should he have allowed Martin to beat his head into the ground?

About Rodriguez- I dont suppose you heard the taunting cackle before the attacker rushed at him. I suppose Rodriguez should have allowed his own death to happen.
Bob Geldof is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred, you need to hire those proofreaders soon. You've already started your second chapter of your memoir about your experiences with the Westboro crowd, and it's full of spelling and grammatical errors. BTW, you didn't answer the question, Ekim the Inbred: does Phelps realize you are a cross-dresser wearing a wig?

Tell me I B the lame.why do you keep bringing Phelps up? Is it because you are his butt boy? Or just the contempt you have for the military personnel who have given their lives for their country? You really are a sad sack of shit.I see you put a and in my post.Is that because you can't read and comprehend?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women