Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59950
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35399
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-13-2012, 01:55 PM   #31
1NEMESIS
BANNED

LOL! I see the circle is forming again!!! LMAO!!

Soon, one of their leaders will come to blow the dog whistle(Calls republicans to to grab some extra diapers) and to scream "ignore button, ignore button!!" to rally around one of their "own"(You now, "REEL MERICUNS") and a grand parade and stunning display of ignorance and mob mentality ensues with vociferous declarations of patriotism, flag waving nativism and bible thumpin' rhetoric, the last bastions of the Jim Crow South will make their stand and fade away into the annals of American history later to be denied and never revisited...

Case in point: Check out carguy2442 a couple of comments up, all the elements I've just described are there with the exception of the religious element.
Old 02-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #32
guest092513
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

1nemesis, it is not about flag waving or patriotism, it just about being respectful of how others feel. We come to this forum to escape the everyday ugliness of the world. I would venture to say that 99% of the population of this community does not care to have that part of the world thrust back into their face.If they wanted to hear it or read about one only needs to turn on the tv. I am not saying what you are saying is not true. Some ( I said some) of it has merit. But for you to tell someone here they are stupid for thinking or worshipping in a manner which they chose is just plain ..... well for the lack of a better term. It is just plain mean spirited. Now I don't know if you were bullied as a child or you didn't get enough hugs from your parents. If that is the case I am sorry. Something has happened in your life that has turned you into a person that takes pleasure in hurting the feelings of others for entertainment. Please take your rancor somewhere else or a more suitable forum because frankly sir it is not welcome here
Old 02-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #33
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy2442 View Post
1nemesis, it is not about flag waving or patriotism, it just about being respectful of how others feel. We come to this forum to escape the everyday ugliness of the world. I would venture to say that 99% of the population of this community does not care to have that part of the world thrust back into their face.If they wanted to hear it or read about one only needs to turn on the tv. I am not saying what you are saying is not true. Some ( I said some) of it has merit. But for you to tell someone here they are stupid for thinking or worshipping in a manner which they chose is just plain ..... well for the lack of a better term. It is just plain mean spirited. Now I don't know if you were bullied as a child or you didn't get enough hugs from your parents. If that is the case I am sorry. Something has happened in your life that has turned you into a person that takes pleasure in hurting the feelings of others for entertainment. Please take your rancor somewhere else or a more suitable forum because frankly sir it is not welcome here
LOL! OK..
I suggest you save some key strokes because you'll have quite a bit more to defend soon….
Old 02-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #34
guest092513
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

OK........ I sure hope that isnt some sort of threat
Old 02-13-2012, 05:23 PM   #35
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy2442 View Post
OK........ I sure hope that isnt some sort of threat
How are you going to defend a threat when I tell you to save some "keystrokes"?
Old 02-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #36
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NEMESIS View Post

Soon, one of their leaders will come to blow the dog whistle(Calls republicans to to grab some extra diapers) and to scream "ignore button, ignore button!!" to rally around one of their "own"(You now, "REEL MERICUNS") and a grand parade and stunning display of ignorance and mob mentality ensues with vociferous declarations of patriotism, flag waving nativism and bible thumpin' rhetoric, the last bastions of the Jim Crow South will make their stand and fade away into the annals of American history later to be denied and never revisited...

Case in point: Check out carguy2442 a couple of comments up, all the elements I've just described are there with the exception of the religious element.
I'm not sure if there is anything of substance in that post. More buzz words i suppose. I'm still trying to figure out how you can relate people who don't agree with you as racist and repressive when time and time again you have proven to be sexiest and aggressive. At least when talking about me, or even when you're talking in the national sandbox. Using the F word in your posts doesn't give you much credibility. It just reinforces my accusations of calling you a spoiled little child who can't accept anyone's views unless they are willing to pad your ego.

You seem upset that i didn't address one of your points.

I apologize for using the term demonize. Now you may move on.

When i referenced that passage in that report from the CATO institute i was just using it to reinforce that i don't believe in the constant sabre rattling of the green energy movement. I was merely trying to say that there is no 100% good way to get energy they all have their pros and cons. And that report i quoted was written in 1997 so it had no direct agenda pertaining the keystone pipeline. I didn't mean it as such i was just trying to say that no energy is truly safe and green despite what advocate on either side will say. Maybe that keen eye for research you brag about missed that point so i figured i would spell it out for you.

You call it corporate propaganda and turn a blind eye to the sources of a lot of the garbage you continually post from. As if the liberal media couldn't possibly have an agenda.....not the mark of an intelligent argument.

I have already spelled out for you in this thread where i come from with my political beliefs and instead of respecting them or trying to originate a good point you say naive, slogans and incomprehensible paragraphs stemming from patriotism to jim crow...It doesn't make any sense. And even people who share your views think the way you approach the subject is that of a sophomore in high school.

What is the point of discussing any issues if you can't talk in a manner befitting a rational conversation? I went back and read a lot of your back and forths on these forums and they always end the same way....Once you get to a point where you have no valid points you talk about circling the wagons and how you are about to be censored by the evil republicans and yada yada yada. It's like come on guy at this point i feel bad for you. I believe you want to share your point of view to try to inspire other people to eventually find a good path of intelligent thought, but you are completely unable to concede anything.

On a side note i have to ask How old are you? Many of my college peers around my age who are liberal are able to devise better arguments. And they can also approach an discussion with a certain level of understanding and class. Slogans, buzz words and all that may allow you to sit back and pat yourself on the back but they give nothing to a discussion.

I haven't hit the ignore button. No one is censoring you. I'm not a racist. I'm not a bible thumper..... I have a different point of view then you....Who is the repressive, one sided, naive, absurd and immature one in this discussion?

Now you may make coupon comments. You may shout out that you are the victim of political repression (on a sex site, lol, your fellow liberal martyrs would be proud). You may insult people's intelligence based off of their political orientation. You may ignore answering any point i make that you can't answer to with a simple slogan or more liberal platitudes, but you can't fix the fact that you are profoundly offended over nothing more then people not completely agreeing with your beliefs.

The fact that you found the need to throw in "The Jim Crow South" in this thread which absolutely has nothing to do with anything i said is proof that you have nothing of substance to provide. MORE BUZZ WORDS.....

p.s. I hope you are better at managing your sisters business then you are with political research. Try reading some Thomas Sowell. He has some great books on economics and how economics can be applied to many of the political problems facing this nation. (I know it takes more time to read a book then to read a excerpt from Media Matters, but it may help your "research")

God Bless in a non bible thumping sort of way.......
Old 02-13-2012, 09:22 PM   #37
1NEMESIS
BANNED

You know what CG, I'm sick and tired of listening to you lie. It's time to put up or STFU, you think I can't debate "college girl"?

Defend any of this crap from your party and I'll take ya' on "college girl" you've made the charge that I can't debate, so go for it:

-Criminalize all abortions under any and all circumstances
-Ban all birth control
-Remove all rights for gay people
-Drug test and force unpaid labor on to the unemployed
-Abolish child labor laws
-Raise taxes on the poor and middle class
-Lower taxes on the wealthy
-Get rid of all environmental protections
-Continue to gut the educational system
-Let uninsured people die
-Establish colonies on the moon
-Disenfranchise the poor and minorities
-Voter suppression
-Overwhelming racism and advocate for the return of the Jim Crow South

Want more? Ok….

Republican's have specialized in deficit expansion, as evidenced by Reagan increasing the deficit by 189%, Bush 41 by 55% and Bush 43 by 89%.

Under 8 years of Bush tax cuts to protect their Corporate Welfare Queens and the wealthy, America loss over 14 million jobs, the housing market collapsed, the debt ceiling was raised 7 times, unemployment doubled to 8.6%, the Dow lost 4 thousand points, gasoline surpassed $3.00 per gallon for the first time, North Korea acquired nuclear weapons, Osama escaped, and the deficit surpassed $11 trillion. Add 2 unfounded wars and unpaid prescription program.

Bring it on CG, let's hear it, make your case…...
Old 02-13-2012, 10:20 PM   #38
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I am not CG but here are a few observations:

Quote:
You know what CG, I'm sick and tired of listening to you lie. It's time to put up or STFU, you think I can't debate "college girl"?

Defend any of this crap from your party and I'll take ya' on "college girl" you've made the charge that I can't debate, so go for it:

-Criminalize all abortions under any and all circumstances Many conservatives have no interest in criminalizing all abortions. However, I can't think of anything worse than partial birth abortions and would happily criminalize them. As for other abortions I would prefer methods other than criminalization to eliminate them.
-Ban all birth control Conservatives have no interest in banning birth control. We do not believe the federal government has any role in dictating to a private organization what they must offer employees. That is compounded when it is a religious organization and the directive is in conflict with their religious belief.
-Remove all rights for gay people Not the conservative objective. Banning gay marriage is an issue with social conservatives but even then they agree with a civil contract that accomplishes the same thing.
-Drug test and force unpaid labor on to the unemployed For those receiving unemployment benefits why not. If they have to do something to get the unemployment benefits they are getting paid.
-Abolish child labor laws Abolish - No. Modify them so that kids can get a job and earn money, get work experience, and many other valuable life experiences. Hell yes.
-Raise taxes on the poor and middle class Conservatives do not want to raise taxes on anyone.
-Lower taxes on the wealthy Why not. They pay large amounts in taxes now. However, we would reform the tax code so that taxes are not a burden on the economy. The end result would likely not lower taxes on the rich. The tax reforms of the past typically ended up with the rich in a lower tax bracket but still paying more because of all of the deductions that were eliminated.
-Get rid of all environmental protections No conservative wants to eliminate all environmental protections. However, there are numerous examples of environmental regulations that are idiotic.
-Continue to gut the educational system The federal government should not be involved in the educational system. It is a state responsibility.
-Let uninsured people die Uninsured people get health care today. Conservatives simply think there are better ways of accomplishing the objective.
-Establish colonies on the moon As a long term goal, why not. There are several possible reasons to do it.
-Disenfranchise the poor and minorities This is liberal BS. Requiring an ID to vote does not disenfranchise the poor or minorities. It is almost impossible to function in this society without one.
-Voter suppression Talked to any black panther members lately
-Overwhelming racism and advocate for the return of the Jim Crow South This statement is so idiotic it doesn't deserve a response

Want more? OK….

Republican's have specialized in deficit expansion, as evidenced by Reagan increasing the deficit by 189%, Bush 41 by 55% and Bush 43 by 89%. Congress controls the spending and during the Reagan and Bush 41 years the democrats controlled congress. Republicans lost control of Congress in 06 because they did not control spending and conservatives did not vote for them. However, the democrats never tried to control spending and when they did get control spent even more.

Under 8 years of Bush tax cuts to protect their Corporate Welfare Queens and the wealthy, America loss over 14 million jobs, the housing market collapsed, the debt ceiling was raised 7 times, unemployment doubled to 8.6%, the Dow lost 4 thousand points, gasoline surpassed $3.00 per gallon for the first time, North Korea acquired nuclear weapons, Osama escaped, and the deficit surpassed $11 trillion. Add 2 unfounded wars and unpaid prescription program. A lot of the Bush tax cuts were for the lower and middle income people also. As for out of control Republican spending in those years, most conservatives do not defend it. However, I would challenge you to show that the democrats would have spent less.

The Bush tax cuts also helped us overcome the tech bubble bursting as well as the impact of the 9-11 attack. Both of those were things Bush inherited. The efforts made to control Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were inadequate but your liberal buddies opposed them so that nothing happened. They have equal responsibility as to the cause of the mortgage bubble. The ineffective and expensive efforts that Obama has made to solve the problem have not helped.

As to the wars, hind site is great. I could make legitimate arguments for and against what has happened. History will be the final judge.

Bring it on CG, let's hear it, make your case…...
I saw in another thread you stated you are mostly Libertarian. If that is the case how do you justify the big government big spending democrats and all of the things you posted above.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #39
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

"Try reading some Thomas Sowell. He has some great books on economics and how economics can be applied to many of the political problems facing this nation."

Wow! Great author and I'm even more impressed you know of him. His book " Visions of the Anointed" was a game changer for me! If you haven't read it I highly suggest you do so.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:18 PM   #40
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Laz you saved me a lot of time, and i appreciate it. And 1nemesis you are truly incapable of making a point. I called you out saying you couldn't address anything i have put to you and you respond by wanting me to....what? Answer assumptions about conservatives that your friends at Media Matters say? In fact the whole point of my thread (LEARN TO READ BEFORE BRAGGING ABOUT INTELLIGENCE) was how you should be able to accept other point of views without thinking the other side stupid and childish, and to answer that point you act like an idiot and well...childish. I won't STFU because there needs to be one woman to take you on seeing how it really offends you to be told off my someone of the weaker sex. I say weaker sex because you treat me in a sexist demeanor (i.e. the coupon comment). But wait aren't you all about women's rights? Or do you mean we have the right to abort but not the right to disagree with a pompous self righteous self indulgent child like you. (I noticed you didn't want to put your age, which is a question i asked that you couldn't answer, I'm guessing 28) If you're older then that you should be ashamed and your mother should have probably exercised her reproductive rights LOL.

Anyhoo you chose not to address anything in my thread, and Laz did a pretty good job answering your ridiculous baseless crap. So i suppose i'm done. OH but real quick brainiac lets talk Jim Crow. Seeing how you like to paint all republicans as stone cold racists. Do you know who Robert Byrd is? The longest serving senator in U.S. history, (oh btw i know you hate to read but he is a democrat) and also the only former KKK member to serve in the modern era. 1959-2009 the democratic party embraced and adored Robert Byrd who spent his free time back home in the 50s setting up new chapters of the KKK. So with something so blatantly racist out there in the open with the democrats why do you feel the need to debate the race crap? Or did you not know about it? They don't talk about him on Liberal blog sites so you may not have known..... GET EDUCATED AND THEN COME AT ME!!!! IN THE MEAN TIME YOU BELONG IN A SANDBOX, JUST NOT THIS ONE, CHILD.

God bless

"take a look, it's in a book....reading rainbow....."
Old 02-13-2012, 11:24 PM   #41
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirlforyou View Post
Thank you Laz you saved me a lot of time, and i appreciate it. And 1nemesis you are truly incapable of making a point. I called you out saying you couldn't address anything i have put to you and you respond by wanting me to....what? Answer assumptions about conservatives that your friends at Media Matters say? In fact the whole point of my thread (LEARN TO READ BEFORE BRAGGING ABOUT INTELLIGENCE) was how you should be able to accept other point of views without thinking the other side stupid and childish, and to answer that point you act like an idiot and well...childish. I won't STFU because there needs to be one woman to take you on seeing how it really offends you to be told off my someone of the weaker sex. I say weaker sex because you treat me in a sexist demeanor (i.e. the coupon comment). But wait aren't you all about women's rights? Or do you mean we have the right to abort but not the right to disagree with a pompous self righteous self indulgent child like you. (I noticed you didn't want to put your age, which is a question i asked that you couldn't answer, I'm guessing 28) If you're older then that you should be ashamed and your mother should have probably exercised her reproductive rights LOL.

Anyhoo you chose not to address anything in my thread, and Laz did a pretty good job answering your ridiculous baseless crap. So i suppose i'm done. OH but real quick brainiac lets talk Jim Crow. Seeing how you like to paint all republicans as stone cold racists. Do you know who Robert Byrd is? The longest serving senator in U.S. history, (oh btw i know you hate to read but he is a democrat) and also the only former KKK member to serve in the modern era. 1959-2009 the democratic party embraced and adored Robert Byrd who spent his free time back home in the 50s setting up new chapters of the KKK. So with something so blatantly racist out there in the open with the democrats why do you feel the need to debate the race crap? Or did you not know about it? They don't talk about him on Liberal blog sites so you may not have known..... GET EDUCATED AND THEN COME AT ME!!!! IN THE MEAN TIME YOU BELONG IN A SANDBOX, JUST NOT THIS ONE, CHILD.

God bless

"take a look, it's in a book....reading rainbow....."
Do you wanna own laz's response? I'll let you plagiarize, since you can't speak for yourself….. c'mon cop out, quit talking
Old 02-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #42
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
I am not CG but here are a few observations:

I saw in another thread you stated you are mostly Libertarian. If that is the case how do you justify the big government big spending democrats and all of the things you posted above.
CG will cop put and limp away and when she does, I'll take ya' on and you better have your facts straight and gather'm up….the racism one's gonna be my fav too!!!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 11:32 PM   #43
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Not a single point made...you are quite the debater. Stick to cutting and pasting it's more your speed.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:32 PM   #44
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:

Remember this post? What did I say!!??! What did I say they would do?? Here they are, right on time!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!! I told you!!! LOL LOLLOLO!!!!!….
Old 02-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #45
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirlforyou View Post
Not a single point made...you are quite the debater. Stick to cutting and pasting it's more your speed.
I knew it!! Your all talk!! I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lollolollolololl!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women