Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160935
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Looking for fairness for SL
Yes lift the ban 29 59.18%
No don't lift the ban 20 40.82%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 01-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #31
countryfried
BANNED

User ID: 117729

Everyone has a PA except for me...
Old 01-24-2012, 07:51 PM   #32
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I've only been here a couple months and don't anything about why he was banned. But I am amazed at how strong the hatred is toward SL. Are people really that jealous? It is almost like enemies were lurking in the weeds waiting for opportunity to pounce. I've never met the guy. How can you flush him to the bottom of the ocean over one bad experience? 7900 good posts, 1 bad one. Let's kill him! The whole thing just seems odd to me...
Old 01-24-2012, 07:52 PM   #33
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

he's banned? what happened to SL??? I saw that his Dallas tour thread was closed and the mod writes that he's taking a vacation.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:39 PM   #34
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Are you kidding.....I got him his own private shit hole to play in......does he show an ounce of appreciation.......no......let this be a lesson to you.

No good deed goes unpunished.

I do enjoy the sandbox. DH is a high maintenance PA.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:40 PM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryfried View Post
Everyone has a PA except for me...

Sister I am in the same boat as you now . . . start paddling . . .
Old 01-25-2012, 01:57 AM   #36
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger4u View Post
I've only been here a couple months and don't anything about why he was banned. But I am amazed at how strong the hatred is toward SL. Are people really that jealous? It is almost like enemies were lurking in the weeds waiting for opportunity to pounce. I've never met the guy. How can you flush him to the bottom of the ocean over one bad experience? 7900 good posts, 1 bad one. Let's kill him! The whole thing just seems odd to me...
I do think some of it is definitely jealousy. He can see as MANY girls as he wants, has plenty of time to hobby, and clearly has the means to do so. He can reward himself...he is an extremely successful and extremely hardworking person. And as I said in my own post about SL, he's also very loyal and a great friend, and supportive. He goes through with what he says he's going to do, and that's a rarity in the civvie world let alone the provider hobbyist world.

Bring him back!
Old 01-25-2012, 05:31 AM   #37
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

He got banned over BS pure and simple...I am glad to see others are posting about this on another thread and sayin the same thing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
he's banned? what happened to SL??? I saw that his Dallas tour thread was closed and the mod writes that he's taking a vacation.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:37 AM   #38
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
well there are details that are public thread however I choose not to bring them to this thread as to avoid continuing the drama and it was not pretty and truly a disgrace to the site and hobby...if you want pm me...
First, I think SL will be fine. I don't think it will even be a speed bump in terms of his hobbying. In terms of the on-the-road analogy, he may have needed to swerve to avoid some roadkill, but I'm sure it didn't slow him down much. I'm kinda looking at the bigger picture, but his case can be an example...

I read the public thread before I posted here the first time. It sheds some light on the situation, but those aren't the details that I'm talking about. In order for me to evaluate the fairness of the outcome, I'd like to know more details about the decision making process of the mod(s) that banned him. I know we can't have all of the details, but in terms of the big picture, when someone is banned, knowing which rules were broken, the length of the ban, and what influenced the final decision might help others know what behavior to avoid. In SL's case, was the final decision based solely on the the provider's and the provider-agency-owner's version of events? Did SL confess? Did a third party confirm the provider side of the story? In terms of whether SL was treated fairly, those are the kinds of details I need. The decisions of mods might appear less arbitrary if things were more open. Their decisions might also be more consistent if they are more public.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:04 AM   #39
ilikepie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

He should be brought back. I have read both side of the story and the agency owner seems to have taking it way to far. Even after SL was sent on "vacation" she was allowed to keep blowing the issue up. If anyone needs a vacation it should be her.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #40
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Countryfried banned now. "She" sure seemed to post a lot on SL's threads.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #41
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

What people are forgetting is most bans are based on the accumulation of points. Once you hit 25, automatically banned. He might not have deserved some of those points could be a valid point, but he obviously broke the rules several times to get to that level.

This situation was handled badly by all parties involved though. A great example of how a situation should not be handled
Old 01-25-2012, 11:46 AM   #42
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

true but when you get points for doing what you are told by a mod and than getting another points for doing something that isn't even thought to break the rules is unfair...yes he did have points he deserved but the last points that pushed him to be banned were bogus....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
What people are forgetting is most bans are based on the accumulation of points. Once you hit 25, automatically banned. He might not have deserved some of those points could be a valid point, but he obviously broke the rules several times to get to that level.

This situation was handled badly by all parties involved though. A great example of how a situation should not be handled
Old 01-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #43
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I really need a little more information in order to vote correctly! LOL
Old 01-25-2012, 01:33 PM   #44
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Watch the points . . .
Old 01-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #45
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I really need a little more information in order to vote correctly! LOL
I knew you would get it!

So, I'm thinking of a new poll question...

Was SL's vacation too short?

Yes/No/I don't have enough information...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women