Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2015, 06:56 PM   #31
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Jackson is black...
What difference does that make? Jackson is just like Sharpton, both are race hustlers and racist.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:57 PM   #32
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You mean like Jesse Jackson did?

You've been disappointed for the last 6.5 years so you have to project your racism. Typical.
I don't remember the last time a black guy calling a black guy Ni**er was considered a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The "inevitable" was that you wouldn't apologize for your factual errors, shamman.
Does this motherfucker ever stop? No brakes on the retard train
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:59 PM   #33
shanm
Valued Poster

All I'm saying is, its definitely on some(some, not all) of their minds.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:01 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
That's deflection, shamman, not an apology for the factual errors you made. Since you can't tell the difference, it looks like you are the definition of a "retard train" without brakes, shamman.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:02 PM   #35
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
All I'm saying is, its definitely on some(some, not all) of their minds.
The problem is you seem to think it is unique to the right. I can guarantee there are racist on both sides of the isle. Ever hear of Robert Byrd?
Old 03-09-2015, 07:06 PM   #36
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't remember the last time a black guy calling a black guy Ni**er was considered a problem
You don't remember well, Jesse caught a whole lot of criticism for it.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:09 PM   #37
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
The problem is you seem to think it is unique to the right. I can guarantee there are racist on both sides of the isle. Ever hear of Robert Byrd?
No doubt. Normally you'd find them to be the exception to the rule though. Since the dem party is usually more "progressive" on issues involving race. That does lead them to be blinded(sometimes) on the same issues, mostly because of the need to be politically correct all the time.

I think it was Bill Maher who said this:
"Of course not all republicans are racist, but if you're racist, you're probably a republican"
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:16 PM   #38
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No doubt. Normally you'd find them to be the exception to the rule though. Since the dem party is usually more "progressive" on issues involving race. That does lead them to be blinded(sometimes) on the same issues, mostly because of the need to be politically correct all the time.

I think it was Bill Maher who said this:
"Of course not all republicans are racist, but if you're racist, you're probably a republican"
Well if Bill Maher said it then it must be true.

I would say that the lefts actions over the last several decades have done more to hurt minorities than anything the right has done. That is much more racist than calling someone a name. The left thinks that intentions are all that matter.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:23 PM   #39
shanm
Valued Poster

I would say that the lefts actions over the last several decades have done more to hurt minorities than anything the right

That's a harsh thing to say. Especially if it isn't backed by any evidence.
Not to say that the left doesn't cause any damage. Take the Michael Brown case as an example:

A extreme left liberal would say:
"The PD was racist, as evidenced by the DOJ report. This is proof that the shooting of Michael Brown was unjustified/racist and all the outcry in Ferguson and the rest of the U.S.A was justified"

A more sensible liberal would say:
"The PD was racist, as evidenced by the DOJ report. But that does not mean that officer Wilson was not justified in shooting Michael Brown. The outcry in Ferguson and the U.S was completely justified, however, because the report does indeed show that the PD was guilty of racial bias. And that's a problem that needs to be fixed"

Literally 99.9% of republicans/conservatives would say:
"The officer was tried and cleared. This means that race was never an issue and the entire matter was blown way out of proportion by the leftie nuts. Oh the liberals are destroying this country".

*Of course, none of this is literal(before LustyTurd jumps in)*

You tell me which one is more influenced by political dogma and which one is more detrimental to our society and to minorities.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:26 PM   #40
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post

Buddy, wasn't Robert Byrd one of the few Southern Democrat's (AKA Dixiecrats) who did not defect to the Republican Party in 1964 (or shortly thereafter), along with Senator Strom Thurmond?

Why don't you check into that and get back to us? Ok?

I am left to wonder though, why isn't an open "over and over again" apology from Senator Byrd good enough for you?

From Wiki:

"In 1997, Byrd told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena." In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision — a jejune and immature outlook — seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions." Byrd also said, in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

Buddy, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps you were unaware that Senator Byrd later apologized for his racist beliefs!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:27 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Netanyahu said 20 years ago that Iran would have a bomb in 2-3 years...
and for 20 years Israel has prevented them from completing one. and your idiot point is exact what??
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:30 PM   #42
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

that's why you an IDIOT.. it IS a problem, also known as a double standard. get it now?

i have a train for you. it's called the butt fuck train. in your case .. may it never stop running. open those cheeks nice and wide .. BOHICA

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:32 PM   #43
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i have a train for you. it's called the butt fuck train. in your case .. may it never stop running.
No charge this time.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:33 PM   #44
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I would say that the lefts actions over the last several decades have done more to hurt minorities than anything the right

That's a harsh thing to say. Especially if it isn't backed by any evidence.
Not to say that the left doesn't cause any damage. Take the Michael Brown case as an example:

A extreme left liberal would say:
"The PD was racist, as evidenced by the DOJ report. This is proof that the shooting of Michael Brown was unjustified/racist and all the outcry in Ferguson and the rest of the U.S.A was justified"

A more sensible liberal would say:
"The PD was racist, as evidenced by the DOJ report. But that does not mean that officer Wilson was not justified in shooting Michael Brown. The outcry in Ferguson and the U.S was completely justified, however, because the report does indeed show that the PD was guilty of racial bias. And that's a problem that needs to be fixed"

Literally 99.9% of republicans/conservatives would say:
"The officer was tried and cleared. This means that race was never an issue and the entire matter was blown way out of proportion by the leftie nuts. Oh the liberals are destroying this country".

*Of course, none of this is literal(before LustyTurd jumps in)*

You tell me which one is more influenced by political dogma and which one is more detrimental to our society and to minorities.
I think you are way off base. Most on the right would say the DOJ is run by a racist SOB and their report is biased. As for the shooting itself, there was absolutely no racial bias at all. Mike Brown caused his own death by the actions he chose to take. Period.

The lefts take seems to always be it must be racist as opposed to let's wait and see what the facts show. Even after the facts show that race was not a contributing factor in the shooting they still want to claim that race was the reason Mike Brown was shot.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:35 PM   #45
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
that's why you're an an IDIOT.. it IS a problem, also known as a double standard. get it now?
We'll consider this part of the same ignorant, dickhead rant. No charge for this one either.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women