Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2015, 01:54 PM   #31
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post

And Caroline, I do believe El Senor meant that to be a bait lol
Good girl for not taking the bait!

No bait. No hook....nada.

I just didn't want her to think that I helped with the links to try to get on her good side....trying to get "extras."

I helped because I was bored and available.

And all you mitches should know....I rarely pay to fuck white girls.....and never redheads.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 01:56 PM   #32
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr666 View Post
Got all the info I needed.
+++100. Same here. Thanks for making it really clear as daylight. My .02 cents, I wish u would put this in ur ad and each time a first time appointment is booked, tell them no MSOG, and half of that time will b spent talking. That way, there is no misunderstanding about what is going to transpire. Imo, ur ad should also differentiate between the menu available for a newbie and a non-newbie.

It almost seems like u have enough clients and don't need anymore. Seems like ur business model is working so carry on.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 02:08 PM   #33
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
+++100. Same here. Thanks for making it really clear as daylight. My .02 cents, I wish u would put this in ur ad and each time a first time appointment is booked, tell them no MSOG, and half of that time will b spent talking. That way, there is no misunderstanding about what is going to transpire. Imo, ur ad should also differentiate between the menu available for a newbie and a non-newbie.
First, you're welcome.

Second, the many times a first-time client (or otherwise) and I did get carried away and talk forever, I recognize that and I don't time the BCD. It happens as it happens. I don't try to rush through it because we spent 45 minutes talking already. It is my job to control the pace, and if we spent 45 minutes talking during a 1 hour appointment, guaranteed he is getting extra time so we don't have to rush. Again, I don't like rushing. The reason you don't read "went way over" in my reviews very often is because I request that if someone is going to review me, they DON'T put that in there. It attracts guys who want to pay for an hour, but stay two hours. It doesn't mean my sessions don't often go past the allotted time. But that's my call, not yours.

Third, I don't list ANY activities in my ads, why the heck would I say anything about MSOG being available or not? If it is important to the guy, what is wrong with asking me? I often read the preferences of guys on P411 who fill out the info, and if there's something on there that I don't do, then I let them know so they can decide if I'm still worth their time and money without said activity. There is plenty of info out there about me. If you're coming in expecting something I don't offer, that's on you for not asking or doing your research. I'm as uninterested in giving a laundry list of do's and don'ts as you are in receiving it.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 03:42 PM   #34
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

You mitches should also know that I don't sign up for 1sog. I prefer to be allowed 3sog. But if 2sog is it, I'll manage myself.

My only exception to 1sog is welcome wagon sessions....doing my fair share to get ladies verified. I will still manage myself to get the time and pleasure I paid for.

So before I'd sign up for one shot with CD......setting myself up to leave extremely frustrated, I'd rather just rub one out to SD's showcase.

That's right. SD... not to be confused with CD.

Carry on....
Old 06-20-2015, 03:50 PM   #35
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
You mitches should also know that I don't sign up for 1sog. I prefer to be allowed 3sog. But if 2sog is it, I'll manage myself.

My only exception to 1sog is welcome wagon sessions....doing my fair share to get ladies verified. I will still manage myself to get the time and pleasure I paid for.
Quote:

And all you mitches should know....I rarely pay to fuck white girls.....and never redheads.

If and when I get there, I'd say too bad you don't ^^^
I'd take you up on that challenge LMAO
Hell, if you got 4, I'd give you all the profit back.
Consider that a "Finish the 10lb steak & it's free" challenge!

Of course, after I felt comfortable....
:wink:

Also, in agreement with Caroline- I try not to let "Intro" time interfere with BCD time- I think of that as a personal courtesy, on my behalf, and his.
But then again, I don't start the clock if a Gent wants to hit the shower- I feel that is also a personal courtesy...

Guess that's what you get (the worry) when you are used to "clock-watchers" eh?
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 04:15 PM   #36
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

3 is no problem unless I'm cock blocked. Which some mitches have perfected.

In y'alls defense, it does take a "connection" .....and kissing for the fourth.

It always helps for the first to be in her mouth and the third to be in her ass.

3 or 4 will go over the hour but not due to "recovery time." Recovery not required.

But after a couple of weeks offshore, I could easily grudge fuck four in to you. Especially with the mouth and ass part.

Understand, it's not that i don't enjoy fucking white girls. It's that I just don't ordinarily feel compelled to pay for it. So if you're donating, I'm in .... after I screen you.

There is one exception to that right now. In my opinion, she is everything good that CD brings and none of the bad. She is a dream to be with....a machine in bed....and the sweetest off the clock. She wasn't blessed with the cover girl body CD has but makes up for it in so many other ways.

My battery is 2%....and I'm late for a party.

Edit: Forgot.... I carry two phones. Yesterday, I busted 5 nuts. But they were paced throughout the nights and day with 3 different ladies that i know fairly well....so I guess that always helps. :Coolidge_effect:
Old 06-20-2015, 04:42 PM   #37
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
3 is no problem unless I'm cock blocked. Which some mitches have perfected.

In y'alls defense, it does take a "connection" .....and kissing for the fourth.

It always helps for the first to be in her mouth and the third to be in her ass.

3 or 4 will go over the hour but not due to "recovery time." Recovery not required.

But after a couple of weeks offshore, I could easily grudge fuck four in to you. Especially with the mouth and ass part.

Understand, it's not that i don't enjoy fucking white girls. It's that I just don't ordinarily feel compelled to pay for it. So if you're donating, I'm in .... after I screen you.

There is one exception to that right now. In my opinion, she is everything good that CD brings and none of the bad. She is a dream to be with....a machine in bed....and the sweetest off the clock. She wasn't blessed with the cover girl body CD has but makes up for it in so many other ways.

My battery is 2%....and I'm late for a party.

Edit: Forgot.... I carry two phones. Yesterday, I busted 5 nuts. But they were paced throughout the nights and day with 3 different ladies that i know fairly well....so I guess that always helps. :Coolidge_effect:
I am so very glad you've found someone that suits you. If I don't hold your preferences against you, why would you hold my preferences against me? You're certainly not required to see me, and I'm definitely not your only option, so I would think it a non-issue. We're just not well suited. I don't think that makes you "bad." Why do you think my offering only what I want to offer is "bad"? Just wondering...
Old 06-20-2015, 05:26 PM   #38
bigtexdan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Good Stuff...

I think we'd have a good time in bed together and all of that if only you were more affordable I really like your style and lot of the other ladies on here as well.
bigtexdan is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 06:02 PM   #39
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

I feel like I'm in the powder room.
Slitlikr is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 07:21 PM   #40
iquit
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post

But that's my call, not yours.

Third, I don't list ANY activities in my ads, why the heck would I say anything about MSOG being available or not? If it is important to the guy, what is wrong with asking me?
OK, now my. 03 cts and not to get into a back n forth.
I guess it's a buyer beware type of thing with a newbie scheduling with u - as I said before, it's to avoid any misunderstanding.

When you have reviews say MSOG and you tell me you don't offer it, then I'd take it the wrong way and assume av been cheated out of my $$. So ur rant is not a substitute for letting newbies know you will treat them differently. I guess it's ur choice and what ur doing seems to give u enough business so carry on. I choose not to see ladies with so many confusing menus. It seems like u r defending ur not being able to offer MSOG to all instead of just putting it in ur ad or showcase coz u know lotsa newbies would probably never c u if they knew that. Still u r right, it's ur call.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 07:52 PM   #41
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
OK, now my. 03 cts and not to get into a back n forth.
I guess it's a buyer beware type of thing with a newbie scheduling with u - as I said before, it's to avoid any misunderstanding.

When you have reviews say MSOG and you tell me you don't offer it, then I'd take it the wrong way and assume av been cheated out of my $$$$ So ur rant is not a substitute for letting newbies know you will treat them differently. I guess it's ur choice and what ur doing seems to give u enough business so carry on. I choose not to see ladies with so many confusing menus. It seems like u r defending ur not being able to offer MSOG to all instead of just putting it in ur ad or showcase coz u know lotsa newbies would probably never c u if they knew that. Still u r right, it's ur call.
FTFY.....

Don't take this wrong - but just skimming your reviews and knowing CD...I don't think trying to schedule with her would be worth your time or her time....ijs (not that you were going to anyway)
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 07:52 PM   #42
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

First, I'm not ranting. Just because a lady speaks in a normal tone that adults typically use between each other, and doesn't douse it in saccharin sweet verbiage, doesn't mean she's ranting. I'm just talking. I hope you see the difference.

Second, I don't claim to offer MSOG anywhere, to anyone. If someone reviews me and claims it happened, it might have if they booked longer than an hour... or we just happened to move through things quickly, or he might be lying. I can't control reviews. I have no say in them. So again I ask, what's the problem with asking? If you know you can't be satisfied with an appointment without a certain activity, I would think checking first is a good idea. I'm always honest about inquiries like this, and many gents do ask and are answered. They didn't find it difficult.. I'm confused why you do. I'm not going to start listing my activities in ads or my showcase. I never have and I never will, save for P411 (where I also do not claim to offer MSOG). Am I specifically AGAINST MSOG? Of course not. It just usually doesn't happen in a 60 minute appointment with me, because I love doing a LOT more than just intercourse.

I've never had someone come in and demand MSOG on a 1 hour appointment. Most ask beforehand and just either choose not to book, or book a longer date. This isn't rocket science.

I'm sorry you take my discussion as ranting and defensive. I assure you, it is neither. I am well aware that many new clients will never see me for various reasons. I'm perfectly fine with that. I do not intend to be available to everyone, and if you read something like this and decide that I'm not for you, then it has served its purpose.

Believe me, guys, I know you're commenting that you're not going to see me or "got all the info you needed" trying to make me feel badly and rethink my business. It doesn't, and I won't. This works for me, I love it, I enjoy myself immensely on almost all of my appointments. I'm not going to fix what isn't broken just to make the masses happy. That's absolutely not my intention. I just want the ones that read this thread or anything else I write and say "yeah, that's what I want." The rest of you are fun to talk to, maybe, but that's about it.

If I'm mistreating my clients so badly, then why do I have such a stellar reputation? Why am I able to charge such an apparently offensive rate for so long without having to ever run specials? Why do I feel comfortable proving that a POSITIVE review was a fake, instead of just keeping my mouth shut and taking the positive press? I'm doing just fine, and my clients agree. I feel the need to change not a thing.

You are more than welcome to keep expressing your displeasure, though. The exposure is blowing up my inbox, and I have a boat to buy in a few years. I don't mind the extra padding to my savings.
Old 06-20-2015, 07:57 PM   #43
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
FTFY.....

Don't take this wrong - but just skimming your reviews and knowing CD...I don't think trying to schedule with her would be worth your time or her time....ijs
Three reviews and all no's? I think that's a safe bet.

iquit, it seems like you're not very good at identifying what you want, anyway, so perhaps you should try something new and different? Just a suggestion.

But not me.
Old 06-20-2015, 08:10 PM   #44
iquit
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
Three reviews and all no's? I think that's a safe call.

iquit, it seems like you're not very good at identifying what you want, anyway, so perhaps you should try something new and different? Just a suggestion.

But not me.
One thing we agree on. Not you and SNL is right, wasn't going to. My choice of the use of the word rant is out of habit on vocabulary I picked up from eccie so replace it with the word post if it suits u better.

Yep, 3 reviews and all No's over a 3+ year time period, I wonder how many Yes reviews I would have if I wrote those. So yeah, I choose to only write No reviews but does not mean av only had 3 experiences. Am actually pretty good at knowing whether a lady is right for me to where in 3 years, av only gone so wrong 3 times, go figure.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:20 PM   #45
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
One thing we agree on. Not you and SNL is right, wasn't going to. My choice of the use of the word rant is out of habit on vocabulary I picked up from eccie so replace it with the word post if it suits u better.

Yep, 3 reviews and all No's over a 3+ year time period, I wonder how many Yes reviews I would have if I wrote those. So yeah, I choose to only write No reviews but does not mean av only had 3 experiences. Am actually pretty good at knowing whether a lady is right for me to where in 3 years, av only gone so wrong 3 times, go figure.
So you only write no reviews? You believe in punishing those who don't perform well, but not rewarding those who do? I think that's a very negative way of doing things and makes me all the happier that you don't seem to like the way I run my business. I take it as further affirmation that I am correctly targeting my desired audience and repelling people like you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women