Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-04-2015, 11:46 PM   #31
bon69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post

Good luck.... You are going to need it.

Highly unlikely!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2015, 11:59 PM   #32
pyro
Account Disabled

Hey just handle your business. That is after all what it is, a business. Don't lower your standards. Now if your phone never rings that's should tell you something. I have no desire to be the Kmart of my industry either. I'm not a break even business, I'm a for profit business. I have friends and beer buddies. I'm in it for the mucho dinero (and some American money too...). Have a great weekend all!

py
Old 09-05-2015, 04:53 AM   #33
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

I find that a P411 Screening and/or Appointment Request, 29 P411 Okays and 50 positive ECCIE reviews pretty well takes care of screening issues with any Provider.
Old 09-05-2015, 05:33 AM   #34
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

OP's First sentence ~ I would like to take a moment and ask all the lovely ladies on this board, whom would like to share their SCREENING REQUIREMENTS and list them here.

As the OP pointed out in this threAD, asking for other ladies to chime in and I don't think I saw any ladies offering their screening info up.

My screening is...
(Best way) P411. If you have at least 3 ok's under your profile and provider me with your phone number. Then I'm good to go. I do check your ok's though. So, it does take time to make contact with another provider and then wait for a reply if needed.
(most common) Send me a PM with....
*Name (first name only is fine with me) I don't want to always refer you as "Hey you", "Sweetie" or "Babe"
*Age (DOB only if you are interested in my birthday specials.)
*Ethnicity
*Occupation (your job title only is fine with me....I don't ask for "Where do you work")
*Email address (Just another way to communicate in case I can't get you through here by PM)
*Phone number (Which is only used for confirming our first visit several hours prior to visit and so you can call me when you get close to my incall. As I and most ladies do not give full addresses where they are located)
*A description of yourself is great too. Which I have listed on my Screening form via website. This is useful for the ladies so we have a general description of you before visiting us. If for some reason you don't look another like your description, That to us is just like a "bait n switch". Which we all know, most of you gentlemen will turn around and not stay, along with it just being safe on our part.
*References Which I am Newbie Friendly, but do ask for references to those that have been on here for years that DO NOT offer up any reviews to check. Otherwise, when it comes to references....everyone will have a different experience. Some good, some not. So, I don't rely on references completely.

What I have seen that is a major issue, is where a gentlemen thinks a lady doesn't screen at all. Like really? ALWAYS assume before booking a visit that a lady is needing some kind of info from you before visiting her. Most guys expect it, won't see a lady if they don't screen. We all want to be safe for the obvious reasons. along with possibly meeting a leo.
Old 09-05-2015, 06:34 AM   #35
black sunshine
BANNED

Encounters: 3

I've been on p411 for 5 years and my profile has only been checked 9 times, we get email notifications when it is. And you have to open profile to see okays, so they are not screening. Had a provider check my okays right in front of me as a experiment because we were talking about that. Instant email.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:05 AM   #36
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

^this. Approximately 75% of the time the girl does not look at my profile so I know she's not contacting my references.

I do not presume that she's not screening in other ways though.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:20 AM   #37
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojodancer15 View Post
I'll admit, I've seen your profile, got all excited and ready to take that next step and PM you. Once I saw all the screening requirements I strayed from trying to see you. Not saying this as a newbie, but now as someone who has posted a few reviews and has more than enough references to meet screening requirements. I do not have P411 account, don't really see a need for one. Other providers that I've seen only required 3 recent references and their contact information, Compared to your screening which is asking for:
* Full name
* Phone number
* Email
* Names and URLs of 3 recently seen providers.

I would think majority of this information would be given to you when you reach out to the other providers to gather your intel on me???

And it could be just laziness on my part. LOL
^^^ This is exactly why you should get a P411 account.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:58 AM   #38
black sunshine
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
I do not presume that she's not screening in other ways though.
OK you're right..... they could be checking p411 ID, phone number, and email address off the appointment request. Seems easier to open profile and view provider okays and dates given though.
Old 09-05-2015, 11:54 AM   #39
citizen44
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
^^^ This is exactly why you should get a P411 account.
You know, that really is the truth. We should start giving the ladies a choice.

Either A) I'll give you two references, and maybe in a few days after they respond back to her I might not have spent my money with someone else,

or B) I'll give you my p411 ID if you give me a discount and we can get something scheduled immediately
Old 09-05-2015, 12:21 PM   #40
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I never have an issue with screening.....I just tell them I am DickemDown
Old 09-05-2015, 01:20 PM   #41
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I didn't have any problems with screening either. NATALIA is way easier than Dorthy ever was and I got in to see her too. You fucktards are whining too much. Someone needs to produce a Hitler video about that.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:23 PM   #42
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Regarding what was said about providers not checking clients profiles on p411:

That's crazy. I have never seen a client without reviewing their profile, that's the first thing I do when I'm contacted by a potential client. That's how I make a decision if I want to see them or not.

Bottom line is what I ask for screening is only "too much" for those who can't meet those basic standards, because they either don't have the references, they have references older than 6 months, which I cannot verify because most providers don't keep records (such as phone numbers, before ya'll go crazy again) or they have p411 Accts and their last okay was given a year or 2 years ago.. Which to me is like not having anything.

Will you see me if my last review was written 1 or 2 years ago, and there's no record of anybody seeing me recently and can vouch for me ??
How do you even know I'm the same person handling the acct?
If you're on your right mind you will probably rather see somebody else.

So why do you think, it should be acceptable for me to see you under those circumstances?
Old 09-05-2015, 01:29 PM   #43
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I didn't have any problems with screening either. NATALIA is way easier than Dorthy ever was and I got in to see her too. You fucktards are whining too much. Someone needs to produce a Hitler video about that.
Awww Gatito we already met? Lol

In your dreams I'm sure we have
Old 09-05-2015, 01:35 PM   #44
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bon69 View Post
Worth it!
Baby you're a sweetheart.
It was a great pleasure to meet a beautiful soul like you
Old 09-05-2015, 01:54 PM   #45
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

SNL note to self...."contact NM as soon as I am back in Houston"....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women