Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-14-2010, 09:10 PM   #31
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post
Interesting. Thanks for the serious reply! I will give that book a chance. Do you recommend DeVry or ITT?

About your research, I am sure you aware we have a vaccine for HPV, and a herpes vaccine is not too far off. Medical science is great. Soon BBFS will not be a problem!

Isn't it true that 60% of sexually active people have HPV anyway? I would bet 90 percent of the girls who post here have it. But I have never had a wart. So maybe I am asymptomatic.
Well, the HPV vaccine only covers a handful of the HPV variants out there. It isn't fully protective.

Nature loves life. All life. It doesn't distinguish between a human being or a bacterium. It loves them equally. And lets them die equally because death is equally important.

In all honesty I do not foresee BBFS ever being safe in a high promiscuity environment.

I've never checked out ITT or DeVry. My own education falls along different lines. The key with ANY education is that you get out of it what you put into it; so whatever you choose you have to give it your all.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:17 PM   #32
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=Humpty Dumpty;588554]But back to jobs and business. I am a 33 year old male who makes decent money but there is nowhere to go upward in this field. What the hell do you guys do? Where should I go to school, studying what, and should I invest the 15 or so grand I have saved up? How so?
[quote]

If there is no way to move up in your field and the money you are making in unsatisfactory I would get a different job

I say go get a medical health degree so you will at least be educated on what you are speaking of
Old 09-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #33
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Well, since it's obvious you are not going to be successful in getting BBFS on this board, you need to stop wasting your time here and go back to the streets where you belong. In this economy, you can probably invest more time in the opening conversation (i.e. 5-6 min instead of your normal 3-4 min), to bargain the price down even further. Instead of .50/hr for BBFS you might get it for .35 or .40/hr.

This way you could fuck more and die faster. And save the lovely ladies of ECCIE some worries.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:42 AM   #34
Guest052912
Account Disabled

User ID: 40542
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy WTF

This has to be some sort of joke right? I mean really are you f*cken serious? Im just waiting for Ashton K to pop on line and say we have all been punked.:mf _tongue::w eeping::su rprise::gil jotiini:
Old 09-15-2010, 04:27 AM   #35
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

Laurentius, I am aware of HPV variants.

VictoriaLyn, yes I am to pursue a different career path soon, thats the point of this thread. Thanks for staying on track rather than trying to derail it.

And you people who are derailing this thread whining about what I do are the real trolls. Whats the big deal if I am clean?
Old 09-15-2010, 07:05 AM   #36
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

You aren't aware enough to appear to know that the HPV vaccine only covers the strains that cause cervical cancer-- and MEN are not eligible for the vaccine at this time. Blood tests do NOT test for Herpes unless you specifically request and pay the extra money for it and I'd almost guarantee you are a carrier (many carry for years and never have an outbreak-- but they still shed cells and give herpes to others). You are correct about your risk for HIV/AIDS being low as a hetero male. But theres so much more out there that while mild for you, can be dangerous for females. The clap that you had--- can cause the females you gave it to to be infertile. Not to mention the particularly virulent resistant strains. Glad you've not had any major health scares. I'm almost 30 and have never had so much as a yeast infection.

Now-- as to your occupation question-- In Austin, most of your decent money comes from technology or from the medical field. ITT or Devry are a complete waste of money, go to a real school if you seek to get into the field. ITT and Devry are the laughingstock of much of the tech industry.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:43 AM   #37
John Bull
Valued Poster

There are no rules being broken here but it seems to me that the best approach is Silence.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:00 AM   #38
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Self edit....
Old 09-15-2010, 08:05 AM   #39
John Bull
Valued Poster

Harumph, he sez
Old 09-15-2010, 08:28 AM   #40
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Again, look at his other posts. Bullshit artist.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:53 AM   #41
dtymh55
Valued Poster

If the man wants to kill himself he could jump in front of a truck.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:35 AM   #42
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
There are no rules being broken here but it seems to me that the best approach is Silence.
Ha ha, I second this....
Old 09-15-2010, 10:53 AM   #43
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberLove View Post
You aren't aware enough to appear to know that the HPV vaccine only covers the strains that cause cervical cancer-- and MEN are not eligible for the vaccine at this time. Blood tests do NOT test for Herpes unless you specifically request and pay the extra money for it and I'd almost guarantee you are a carrier (many carry for years and never have an outbreak-- but they still shed cells and give herpes to others). You are correct about your risk for HIV/AIDS being low as a hetero male. But theres so much more out there that while mild for you, can be dangerous for females. The clap that you had--- can cause the females you gave it to to be infertile. Not to mention the particularly virulent resistant strains. Glad you've not had any major health scares. I'm almost 30 and have never had so much as a yeast infection.

Now-- as to your occupation question-- In Austin, most of your decent money comes from technology or from the medical field. ITT or Devry are a complete waste of money, go to a real school if you seek to get into the field. ITT and Devry are the laughingstock of much of the tech industry.
Thanks for the non-retarded post. When a man has chlamydia, he knows real quick. It was nothing like what I had been brainwashed into believing in sex ed class. No burning. My dick didnt turn green or fall off. I just knew something wasnt right. I got the cure and that was it. I did not have much of a chance to spread it. I doubt I did spread it. According to sex ed class, damn near every sexually active person has herpes and genital warts. These could be lies though. After all, in school, I was told you could overdose on pot, even first time smokers!

I am trying to find a good program to learn tech stuff. It seems damn near all of them are scams.

Now can all you folks tell me what you do for a living that you can afford these overpriced ladies?
Old 09-15-2010, 10:58 AM   #44
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to correct something, despite the silent treatment.

When a man has gonorhea, he knows real quick. Theres burning, pus, etc. A man can have chlymydia for years and never know as MOST men are asymptomatic. Are you sure you had chlymydia and not the other?

The statistic about Herpes and the US population takes into account both strains. 80% of the US does carry one or both strains. Now, of those who have HSV2 (genital herpes)- about 40% never have an outbreak-- meaning they can carry the disease to others and never know it. Same can be said for HPV-- there are SO MANY strains and MOST are asymptomatic, including the insidious strains that cause cervical cancer.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:46 AM   #45
Sarah Owens
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23786
My ECCIE Reviews

te he he... what a f**king joke!! aree you for real? not only did you just self alert, you are also asking gents to tell you what they do, and how much they make... i dont know what most of these gents do beacuse it is none of my business! as i think it is none of yours... if you want a better job go to school and find one... get a financial adviser, but as far as the alerts go thanks for saving all of us ladys the hassle of posting you and just doing it yourself... makes my job so much easier
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women