Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2023, 06:43 PM   #31
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
When they pull that stuff, go to a manager and tell your story. It's important to get your side in first. She may well already have a history of shaking down customers. Her getting fired would be good for the club.

And never, ever cave and give them more money. Be a man and say no
Rather than tipping for bad behavior, be proactive and tip the manager when you first arrive and pay to enter (or show your VIP card) to the manager.

Later on - pay the chica for the # of dances, and she starts escalating take her to the manager. You are the customer - you'll win - especially if you already took care of him first.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 07:19 PM   #32
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
Rather than tipping for bad behavior, be proactive and tip the manager when you first arrive and pay to enter (or show your VIP card) to the manager.

Later on - pay the chica for the # of dances, and she starts escalating take her to the manager. You are the customer - you'll win - especially if you already took care of him first.
Sounds like you're saying pay a ransom upfront, so you can better talk yourself out of a Hostage situation later.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 07:04 AM   #33
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Sounds like you're saying pay a ransom upfront, so you can better talk yourself out of a Hostage situation later.
Tipping the Maître d' often results in a better table, especially if you are a regular customer. A friend offered me that advice.
TexomaCowboy is online now   Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 09:48 AM   #34
7Zark7
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
How many Cubans did BDD have? Was it an infestation?
...infestation is the correct term
7Zark7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 10:26 AM   #35
Koyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Now they have figured out a way to ruin the “free” upstairs in the corner action. Watch the bar if you repeatedly turn one down because she won’t commit to any extras. She will post up at the corner of the bar with cell phone and obviously pointed at you and lady you chose. When the lady you chose sees them they shut down. One I was with explained she couldn’t do anything questionable because the “Cuban bitch” would show the manager the video. This lady has given me extra many times. The obvious thing was as soon as we left the corner the Cuban bitch left her recording post. This is why the Cubans are ruining the club. I’m going to approach a manager if I see it again and tell him I will never be back recording a man in a strip club could cause a lot of problems.
Koyote is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 10:51 AM   #36
mb60
Valued Poster

I was in BDFW last night 10/14 and of the 30-40 girls working 25 were Cubans. Now they are not pushy at all and there was a couple of natural cute ones but seems Cubans are everywhere in these clubs.
mb60 is online now   Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 12:59 PM   #37
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyote View Post
Now they have figured out a way to ruin the “free” upstairs in the corner action. Watch the bar if you repeatedly turn one down because she won’t commit to any extras. She will post up at the corner of the bar with cell phone and obviously pointed at you and lady you chose. When the lady you chose sees them they shut down. One I was with explained she couldn’t do anything questionable because the “Cuban bitch” would show the manager the video. This lady has given me extra many times. The obvious thing was as soon as we left the corner the Cuban bitch left her recording post. This is why the Cubans are ruining the club. I’m going to approach a manager if I see it again and tell him I will never be back recording a man in a strip club could cause a lot of problems.
That's wild, have to careful for sure
nfhs04 is online now   Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 01:31 PM   #38
blue162
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyote View Post
I’ve tried to go easy on the Cubans because so many of them come from bad circumstances. But man, they really are awful. If I saw one of them recording me like this I’d lose my shit. Please talk to a manager next time even if you can’t prove you were recorded. These nasty girls aren’t going to change until management forces them to.
blue162 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 04:33 PM   #39
vhagar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Recording isn't allowed in BDs period, so definitely need to say something, they'll knock it right out.
vhagar is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 01:18 PM   #40
BoneHome777
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Sounds to me like we want to "Make Strip Clubs Great Again"????

I actually disliked BDD back in the day, never really worked out in my favor at all. But maybe that's just me.
BoneHome777 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 07:15 PM   #41
joeynuts
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Vegas resident, visiting Dallas this week. We have a Chicas Bonitas here, in the worst part of town. It's similar to the one in Dallas as it is also a dank hole in the wall and the ladies tend to be a mix of fuglies / gorditas with the occasional diamond in the rough. Most of the girls at the Vegas CB are also Cuban and most are pushy/aggressive. I was in Dallas last year, not sure if it's changed. I've also been to the CB in Austin, it was more like a regular strip joint. How is CB and Chicas Locas lately? I had fun at CB (saw only one decent looking girl working then) and at CL last year but the dances situation was weird being right out in the open. I don't know if I'd do the chair fort, also seems weird. On my last visit I did see a bunch of what I assume were college students (East Indians, nerdy) out of place in this area for sure. Are there any other strip clubs worth checking out (for tight, 18-29 yr old spinners, ghetto-ish talent that are reasonable in terms of $$$)? I'm a white guy, not into big girls or huge asses if that helps (no offense to others preferences, to each their own). What's with all the Cubans everywhere???
joeynuts is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 09:33 AM   #42
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeynuts View Post
Vegas resident, visiting Dallas this week. We have a Chicas Bonitas here, in the worst part of town. It's similar to the one in Dallas as it is also a dank hole in the wall and the ladies tend to be a mix of fuglies / gorditas with the occasional diamond in the rough. Most of the girls at the Vegas CB are also Cuban and most are pushy/aggressive. I was in Dallas last year, not sure if it's changed. I've also been to the CB in Austin, it was more like a regular strip joint. How is CB and Chicas Locas lately? I had fun at CB (saw only one decent looking girl working then) and at CL last year but the dances situation was weird being right out in the open. I don't know if I'd do the chair fort, also seems weird. On my last visit I did see a bunch of what I assume were college students (East Indians, nerdy) out of place in this area for sure. Are there any other strip clubs worth checking out (for tight, 18-29 yr old spinners, ghetto-ish talent that are reasonable in terms of $$$)? I'm a white guy, not into big girls or huge asses if that helps (no offense to others preferences, to each their own). What's with all the Cubans everywhere???
FYI, No one under 21 is allowed to work in a strip club in Texas
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 10:01 AM   #43
joeynuts
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Thx for the info.
joeynuts is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women