Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2015, 01:25 PM   #31
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 05:12 PM   #32
timpage
Account Disabled

Did G&A tell you that the child safety orange tip on the barrel means your Garand is an airsoft?

You fucking idiot. I'm not going to waste time picking your silly OP and linked post apart, I guess that's been done by others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
My stalker is back. You know your actions prove my contention shit stain. Lets clear up some thing, make a few pertinent points, and connect a dot or two.

The article I linked to is an old article and I made that clear so it's age is really a none issue. They point out that some democrats DO think Obama may be a Muslim just like some republicans. Over the years the number of republicans who think Obama is a Muslim has increased because of Obama's words and actions. That is what the article says. Now, democrats are people too (I know, surprising...). If the GOP is becoming increasingly convinced that Obama is a Muslim, it stands to reason that a portion of the democrats are going to look at the same things and also begin to believe. Absolute common sense! The article is about republicans and not democrats (poor scholarship) but they article does say (you can deny it all you want) that FEWER democrats think Obama is a christian. So what do they think now five years later. The number of republicans think Obama is a Muslim in the last five years since the article was written so it stands to reason that democrats (being human) are following along just not in greater numbers. You can shout, you can deny, but you know I'm right. It has nothing to do with what Obama is but this is all about what people believe he is.

I wrote a letter some years ago to Guns and Ammo trying to find the pedigree of my Garand and it was published in their magazine (I have been published in more than a few publications). Now if I put in EXACT dates and numbers then it can be found by a search engine. My stalker has proved that he would love to get into my pants and find out who I am. I am not going to give him either one. The big obvious question should have been "do I really own a Garand" but like many libs, my stalker is caught up in the minutia. He seems to accept that I own such a fine weapon but he is into niggling little details. (Do you really think I live in the town that I have listed? Close, but not completely accurate)
Just demonstrates what an obsessive personality my stalker has and that is a mental disorder. He tries to deflect when he accuses me of making a threat. Did anyone see anywhere where I said that I was going to do him bodily harm? Nope, didn't happen. The best way to see my skill though is to stand next to the target (which could be 600 yards away) as I put rounds down range. This is what my brother and I used to do with our handguns. As stupid as it sounds (we were very young) one of us would literally hold the piece of plywood with the target on it while the other one of us shot at it. It taught us to have control under stressful situations and to trust the other person. Too bad that my stalker has no control and I don't trust him.

So let me ask this question, does my stalker really believe I own a Garand? If he does, then any comment he has made to date is moot and he demonstrates his stupidity. If he doesn't....I'll let him answer that question first.

Any picture that I post will have to be sanitized for any clues to my identity because I don't want any more threats towards me from my stalker.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 05:15 PM   #33
timpage
Account Disabled

Iffie, I'm blocking you. Your stupidity and off-point posting has reached the point where it's just a waste of time and bandwidth. You make no point relevant to the OP. It makes no difference what the OP is, you post up one stupid video after another with no apparent connection. I get the propaganda effect but it really just makes you look stupid. Bye.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 05:26 PM   #34
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
My stalker is back. You know your actions prove my contention shit stain. Lets clear up some thing, make a few pertinent points, and connect a dot or two.

The article I linked to is an old article and I made that clear so it's age is really a none issue. They point out that some democrats DO think Obama may be a Muslim just like some republicans. Over the years the number of republicans who think Obama is a Muslim has increased because of Obama's words and actions. That is what the article says. Now, democrats are people too (I know, surprising...). If the GOP is becoming increasingly convinced that Obama is a Muslim, it stands to reason that a portion of the democrats are going to look at the same things and also begin to believe. Absolute common sense! The article is about republicans and not democrats (poor scholarship) but they article does say (you can deny it all you want) that FEWER democrats think Obama is a christian. So what do they think now five years later. The number of republicans think Obama is a Muslim in the last five years since the article was written so it stands to reason that democrats (being human) are following along just not in greater numbers. You can shout, you can deny, but you know I'm right. It has nothing to do with what Obama is but this is all about what people believe he is.

I wrote a letter some years ago to Guns and Ammo trying to find the pedigree of my Garand and it was published in their magazine (I have been published in more than a few publications). Now if I put in EXACT dates and numbers then it can be found by a search engine. My stalker has proved that he would love to get into my pants and find out who I am. I am not going to give him either one. The big obvious question should have been "do I really own a Garand" but like many libs, my stalker is caught up in the minutia. He seems to accept that I own such a fine weapon but he is into niggling little details. (Do you really think I live in the town that I have listed? Close, but not completely accurate)
Just demonstrates what an obsessive personality my stalker has and that is a mental disorder. He tries to deflect when he accuses me of making a threat. Did anyone see anywhere where I said that I was going to do him bodily harm? Nope, didn't happen. The best way to see my skill though is to stand next to the target (which could be 600 yards away) as I put rounds down range. This is what my brother and I used to do with our handguns. As stupid as it sounds (we were very young) one of us would literally hold the piece of plywood with the target on it while the other one of us shot at it. It taught us to have control under stressful situations and to trust the other person. Too bad that my stalker has no control and I don't trust him.

So let me ask this question, does my stalker really believe I own a Garand? If he does, then any comment he has made to date is moot and he demonstrates his stupidity. If he doesn't....I'll let him answer that question first.

Any picture that I post will have to be sanitized for any clues to my identity because I don't want any more threats towards me from my stalker.
This might be your stupidest post yet and you've had some real winners. Firstly, you said the shift in democrats would be proportional to the shift in republicans. Now you say a 'portion'. So you're backpedaling on that one.

As for the rest of your bullshit, I reiterate; no one gives a fuck who you are or what guns you have. YOU volunteered that information. YOU told us what year it was. Then you were shown to be a liar. International Harvester didn't make that model during that year. You lied. And instead of owning up to it, you have concocted this 'stalker' fantasy of yours to cover it up. I don't give a shit who you are. Don't care where you live, don't care one goddamn thing about you. You said you owned the gun, not me.

And now we learn that you freely stood in front of someone firing a loaded gun, holding the target for them. You almost make me question natural selection... almost.

Your posts:

My Garand was produced in 1947 by International Harvester. I bought it at an estate sale and I am the only shooter. I had to clean out the cosmoline after I got it home. Care to come within 600 yards of me sometime?

This is where you threaten tim by asking him if he wants to come within 600 yards of you sometime, having already stated that it was your weapon of choice for 400 plus yards. You also clearly state that it is a 1947 model, produced by International Harvester, neither of which are true statements. You volunteered this information. No one asked you for it. You are a liar.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 06:28 PM   #35
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
This might be your stupidest post yet and you've had some real winners. Firstly, you said the shift in democrats would be proportional to the shift in republicans. Now you say a 'portion'. So you're backpedaling on that one.

As for the rest of your bullshit, I reiterate; no one gives a fuck who you are or what guns you have. YOU volunteered that information. YOU told us what year it was. Then you were shown to be a liar. International Harvester didn't make that model during that year. You lied. And instead of owning up to it, you have concocted this 'stalker' fantasy of yours to cover it up. I don't give a shit who you are. Don't care where you live, don't care one goddamn thing about you. You said you owned the gun, not me.

And now we learn that you freely stood in front of someone firing a loaded gun, holding the target for them. You almost make me question natural selection... almost. Stood down range holding the backboard for the target. Jeez are you stupid.

Your posts:

My Garand was produced in 1947 by International Harvester. I bought it at an estate sale and I am the only shooter. I had to clean out the cosmoline after I got it home. Care to come within 600 yards of me sometime?

This is where you threaten tim by asking him if he wants to come within 600 yards of you sometime, having already stated that it was your weapon of choice for 400 plus yards. You also clearly state that it is a 1947 model, produced by International Harvester, neither of which are true statements. You volunteered this information. No one asked you for it. You are a liar.
And you claim to be a Faux Bro. You did you know. As for this shit. You take the word of a person who claims that four different birth certificates are the one and true copy. You take the word of someone who says that they knew nothing about any wiping of servers until they admitted that they wiped servers. You accept a lot of stupid shit there stalker and you swallow it right down. I quote a letter from Guns & Ammo and you actually go out and look it up (and you say you're not a stalker). Why did you do that?

Answer the question. Do you believe that I have a Garand? If I do then nothing else matters, who made it, or when it was made. All that matters is the range I have it set for. So answer the question.

Otherwise, I am going to pound you like a teenager with his pud, often and with gusto.

Now that I think about it, that could be misconstrued as a threat......or it could misconstrued as a proposition. Does that make you horny baby?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 07:05 PM   #36
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
And you claim to be a Faux Bro. You did you know. As for this shit. You take the word of a person who claims that four different birth certificates are the one and true copy. You take the word of someone who says that they knew nothing about any wiping of servers until they admitted that they wiped servers. You accept a lot of stupid shit there stalker and you swallow it right down. I quote a letter from Guns & Ammo and you actually go out and look it up (and you say you're not a stalker). Why did you do that?

Answer the question. Do you believe that I have a Garand? If I do then nothing else matters, who made it, or when it was made. All that matters is the range I have it set for. So answer the question.

Otherwise, I am going to pound you like a teenager with his pud, often and with gusto.

Now that I think about it, that could be misconstrued as a threat......or it could misconstrued as a proposition. Does that make you horny baby?
You said you had a 1947 model produced by International Harvester. That is an outright lie as they did not make models during that time period. Anything else is you covering up your lie.

I looked it up to see what the effective range was, that's when I discovered that IH never made rifles during that time period and that you were a liar.

We aren't talking about Obama or Clinton, but in my book you're no better than either one of them. Just a garden-variety liar.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:06 PM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Iffie, I'm blocking you. Your stupidity and off-point posting has reached the point where it's just a waste of time and bandwidth. You make no point relevant to the OP. It makes no difference what the OP is, you post up one stupid video after another with no apparent connection. I get the propaganda effect but it really just makes you look stupid. Bye.
Somebody quote this for Timmy. I know it's his favorite...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:13 PM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

No sane people even look at them whiffy.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:42 PM   #39
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Somebody quote this for Timmy. I know it's his favorite...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc
Que sera, timmy?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 09:02 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Bad analogy...Labor Laws?...What Labor Laws!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Perhaps you are unable to grasp the subtleties owing to your hard headedness.

In that sign, they are basically saying they want the government subsidies, and they do not want them diluted to cover everyone.

Yes that is wtf the silly SOB's are saying! They don't want to share their Government Cheese !
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 09:22 PM   #41
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default He said it himself....

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 10:31 PM   #42
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Why, exactly, does any increase have to be happening about the same regardless of party? What is this rule called? Where do you see these numbers? You post a five-fucking year old poll and then proceed to say that any increase HAS to be happening in both parties at the same rate. Why is that? Please explain to us, oh admiral turd cutter.
Here are the poll numbers, dipshit. Do you need help in interpreting them? I wouldn't want you to "read the goddamn numbers wrong" again. By golly, it looks like JD wasn't off the mark in suggesting the upward trend in the number of Americans who think Odumbo is a Muslim is occurring ACROSS THE ENTIRE POLITICAL SPECTRUM. Over the past five years, the rate of increase has actually been steeper for Democrats (+50%) than Republicans (+39%):

...7%.........10%........15%.. ...Dems
..10%........18%........29%... ..Ind.
..17%........31%........43%... ..Rep.

..11%........18%........29%... ..Total

The 2009/10 numbers are from the "five-fucking year old" Pew poll cited by JD. The 2015 numbers are from the CNN/ORC poll cited by timmy in another thread, where he deliberately failed to mention the percentage of Democrats who think the POTUS is Muslim.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 10:51 PM   #43
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Just where does it state that TO BE President you have to be a Christian or even believe in God for that matter???

anyone?

anyone??

anyone at all???

Does Obama suck as a president...............YES, but it's not because he might or might not be ( enter your flavor of the month attacking point here)!
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 11:13 PM   #44
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by novacain View Post
Just where does it state that TO BE President you have to be a Christian or even believe in God for that matter???

anyone?

anyone??

anyone at all???

Does Obama suck as a president...............YES, but it's not because he might or might not be ( enter your flavor of the month attacking point here)!
So your ok with him being raised in the Mus-slime faith which call it self the ONE TRUE FAITH and considers all others as infidels or apostates and him going to a " Christian" ( a-hem, cough), c-h-u-r-c-h with " reverend" Jeremiah " GD America " Wright as a cover for when he's on tape saying that he'll back the Mus-slimes over the Christians and that the sound of the morning call to prayer is "pretty" ? You Ok wid dat ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 11:22 PM   #45
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Leave bigtex out of this.
+ 1 !!!!! Mr. " I still don't know what the definition of 'is' is, but if'n them Clinton's say it, I'ma for it !!! " MR " I'm PROUD to back only the second President to face impeachment proceedings and then have to give up his law license IN HIS HOME STATE WHERE HE WAS THE AG AND GOVERNOR, but did NOT move back after his term in orifice, and to this day tells his trollups NOT to wear a blue dress " . So how 'bout them e-mails ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women