Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161166
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47817
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2024, 10:12 PM   #31
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Some people like to believe that the 1st amendment allows them to say whatever they want as often as they want without repercussions or consequences. When such repercussions occur they call it, rigged, politically motivated, targeted, unconstitutional, etc, etc…. (remind you of anyone in particular)

The 1st amendment is a powerful right but it does have its limitations. If you lie often enough eventually karma comes due.
For the most part it does as long as it doesn't impose acts of violence. For someone to say publicly or otherwise they don't believe a certain incident didn't take place is their first amendment right. Furthermore if Alex Jones is most notably known to be a Conspiracy theorist and uses his Infowars platform to reach a vast audience to spew out misinformation how can a Court demand he liquidate his assets but allow him to continue his Infowars Podcast? None of this makes sense to me. Personally I think Alex Jones has all the qualities of a Controlled Opposition. Three lies and one truth.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 11:54 PM   #32
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

I believe that Alex Jones and his company Free Speech Systems don’t have the money needed to pay the entirety of the damages owed.

Therefore Alex filed for bankruptcy protection and now the judge is going to determine how the creditors will be paid.

Presumably infowars will continue to make money for the plaintiffs until it’s decided on how to liquidate it.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 04:45 AM   #33
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Why anyone wants to defend Alex Jones in this situation is beyond me.
It's the same shit from the same mouth breathers in this forum. Instead of admitting that a man like Alex Jones is a low down piece of shit, they would rather defend him as if he is a loved one because he spews outlandish right wing conspiracy theories that simpletons can latch on to and take as gospel.

Anyway, I guess it goes back to what exactly does free speech mean. It is so subjective that it is easy for folks to cry foul when a line is crossed. IMO, a line is crossed when you are knowingly telling outright lies that damage others. He did that. To some, that's okay if it fits their narrative.

That is what the courts are for to decide/rule on that argument, and a correct and logical decision has been made about that scumbag. I don't agree about the monetary amount but whatever, he is not paying that ridiculous amount anyway because you can't pay what you don't have. I don't understand why jurors do that because it only hurts the victims with all of the easily predictable subsequent appeals.

For his defenders, just be happy they can't liquidate all of his assets and your idiot will remain on the air to speak more fiction.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 08:11 AM   #34
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
It's the same shit from the same mouth breathers in this forum. Instead of admitting that a man like Alex Jones is a low down piece of shit, they would rather defend him as if he is a loved one because he spews outlandish right wing conspiracy theories that simpletons can latch on to and take as gospel.

Anyway, I guess it goes back to what exactly does free speech mean. It is so subjective that it is easy for folks to cry foul when a line is crossed. IMO, a line is crossed when you are knowingly telling outright lies that damage others. He did that. To some, that's okay if it fits their narrative.

That is what the courts are for to decide/rule on that argument, and a correct and logical decision has been made about that scumbag. I don't agree about the monetary amount but whatever, he is not paying that ridiculous amount anyway because you can't pay what you don't have. I don't understand why jurors do that because it only hurts the victims with all of the easily predictable subsequent appeals.

For his defenders, just be happy they can't liquidate all of his assets and your idiot will remain on the air to speak more fiction.

What a load of shit. I don't see anyone defending Alex Jones as if he is correct. They are defending the 1st amendment. You may disagree with their take on this but to act like they are patting AJ on the back is bullshit. Mouth breathers? Really? Fuck off. I'm don't know much about AJ but he seems like a fucking douche bag. VitaMan post bullshit about conspiracy theories as if they are solely on the right completely ignoring or defending all the conspiracy crap coming from the left main stream media and the politicians and you lefties jump right on his bandwagon.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 08:58 AM   #35
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Why don't you check the amount of conspiracy theories floated by the right vs. the left ? As for this forum, the right posts a large majority of them. They all have ----no evidence---. And when time passes and still no evidence, the follow up is "just wait".

Posters need to study defamation, slander, and libel. The First Amendment right of free speech is not absolute. You damage another person's reputation with false statements and accusations....you can pay for doing that.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 09:14 AM   #36
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Why don't you check the amount of conspiracy theories floated by the right vs. the left ? As for this forum, the right posts a large majority of them.

Posters need to study defamation, slander, and libel. The First Amendment right of free speech is not absolute. You damage another person's reputation with false statements and accusations....you can pay for doing that.

I am not arguing that. You are correct that the 1st amendment isn't absolute. You can't yell fire in a crowded theater. My problem with you and your post is that you believe conspiracy theories only come from the right. And you pull shit from some far right wing radical web sites as proof while completely ignoring all of the conspiracy theories that are spewed from the left. You don't need to go to some far left radical web site to find them. They are spewed from the likes of Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc. It's as if they aren't conspiracy theories because they come from so called legitimate sources. That in itself makes them fucking 10 times worse.
Old 06-17-2024, 09:58 AM   #37
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I am not arguing that. You are correct that the 1st amendment isn't absolute. You can't yell fire in a crowded theater. My problem with you and your post is that you believe conspiracy theories only come from the right. And you pull shit from some far right wing radical web sites as proof while completely ignoring all of the conspiracy theories that are spewed from the left. You don't need to go to some far left radical web site to find them. They are spewed from the likes of Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc. It's as if they aren't conspiracy theories because they come from so called legitimate sources. That in itself makes them fucking 10 times worse.
You got a list because I would love to hear what you think is a left wing conspiracy theory. I’m sure there are some out there but I’m unfamiliar with any specific examples.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 10:11 AM   #38
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

russia, russia, russia

Fauci's 6' rule

Bimbo eruptions

Trumps pee tape

Trump is actually a russian asset

Trump called all mexicans rapists and murders

If Trump is elected he will never leave office

You are unfamiliar with any of these because you buy into the conspiracy. These are all lies perpetuated by the left.
Old 06-17-2024, 10:16 AM   #39
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
You got a list because I would love to hear what you think is a left wing conspiracy theory. I’m sure there are some out there but I’m unfamiliar with any specific examples.
* Russia Collusion Hoax
* Hands Up, Don’t Shoot Hoax
* Jussie Smollett Hoax
* Covington KKKids Hoax
* Very Fine People Hoax
* Seven-Hour Gap Hoax
* Russian Bounties Hoax
* Trump Trashes Troops Hoax
* Policemen Killed at Mostly Peaceful January 6 Protest Hoax
* Rittenhouse Hoax
* Eating While Black Hoax
* Border Agents Whipping Illegals Hoax
* NASCAR Noose Hoax
* The Georgia Jim Crow 2.0 Hoax
* Trump Assaulted Secret Service Agents and Grabbed Steering Wheel of Beast Hoax
* MAGA Assaulted Paul Pelosi Hoax
* COVID Lab Leak Theory Is Racist Hoax
* Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Russian Disinformation Hoax
* Joe Biden Will Never Ban Gas Stoves Hoax
* COVID Deaths Are Over-Counted Is a Conspiracy Theory Hoax
* Mass Graves of Native Children in Canada Hoax
* The Trump Killed All the Fish Hoax
* Hamas Hospital Hoax
* John Fetterman Is Healthy Hoax
* If Reelected, Trump Will Execute People Hoax
* The Alfa Bank Hoax
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 10:27 AM   #40
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I believe that Alex Jones and his company Free Speech Systems don’t have the money needed to pay the entirety of the damages owed.

Therefore Alex filed for bankruptcy protection and now the judge is going to determine how the creditors will be paid.

Presumably infowars will continue to make money for the plaintiffs until it’s decided on how to liquidate it.
Free Speech is protected by the Constitution. Unfortunately not all speech will warm the hearts of everyone that hears it. Nobody has to support what Alex Jones said about Sandy Hook but his First Amendment Right to say it should be.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 11:32 AM   #41
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Not if he defamed others......and he did. Did you follow what he spewed out ?
Old 06-17-2024, 11:35 AM   #42
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
My problem with you and your post is that you believe conspiracy theories only come from the right.

You are incorrect. I didn't say that, or even believe it. I did say there are many conspiracy theories floated on this board.....almost all from the Trump cult crowd.

None to my recollection have ever presented evidence.
Old 06-17-2024, 12:48 PM   #43
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Bullshit. The left has posted about damn near everything on the list above.
Old 06-17-2024, 01:16 PM   #44
VitaMan
Valued Poster

No need to go further off topic.

The right wing instigator Alex Jones is reaping what he sowed.
Old 06-17-2024, 02:43 PM   #45
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

I guess that's a good place to leave it when you cant defend your position.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women