Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453045
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2022, 05:22 AM   #31
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Say that around Washington these days and you'll be called a Putin stooge. One interesting thing about this is how both Democrat and Republican majorities agree that helping Ukraine with military supplies, is the right thing to do.

But since you seem to have information that I haven't heard yet, could you share with us just what China's and Trump's view on this is? Last I heard, China was encouraging Putin to go back to negotiations. Even XI can see the folly of Putin's obsession.

And I don't follow what Trump says because I couldn't care less what Trump says.

For a couple of weeks now on Bill Mahr's show, he gets all excited to report that Trump's support in the Republican party is falling
with respect to trumps comment, he was trolling.

if you read what he says, its a classic troll and alot of people mis-characterized it as support for putin due to their blind hatred of him.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 05:23 AM   #32
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Bill Mahr gets excited in the shower.

bahahahaaaa
whos Bill Mahr???

oh.. that Bill Mahr!

got it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 05:42 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I thought we should have kept our embassy in Kiev and re-enforced it with as many marines as possible (Yeah, I know that is easy to say when its not your boy standing watch on the wall.)
After watching U.S. miliary being killed in Afghanistan without effective U.S. military protection, I suspect that even the most honorable servicemembers would have some pause about doing such an adventure with the goofball, Wokes occupying decision-making positions in our current government.

It's the same bunch who allowed Benghazi to develop.

The real lesson of Ukraine should be ...

... don't fuck with citizens who don't want to be bossed around.

Why do you think the Wokes in D.C. want to take our weapons?

Once it's PROVEN the "sanctions" didn't work and it required MILITARY ACTION to shut down Putin's Abortion, they'll struggle to figure out how to blame Trump for the "sanctions that didn't work"!

Then, of course, they'll have to blame Trump for the high gasoline prices and cutting off the oil industry IN THIS COUNTRY, when these demented, ignorant fools for whom they voted have to turn oil back on!

Like CLOSING THE BORDER!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 05:44 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
....if you read what he says, ...
They prefer to have Whoppie's version.

(They are afraid of Trump! That's why they whine so much about HIM!)
Old 02-27-2022, 06:20 AM   #35
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Delicious-o

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
...(They are afraid of Trump! That's why they whine so much about HIM!)
Their fear is delicious
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 06:41 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Their fear is delicious
And their sad reality is .... he was helping them, also.

They're just jealous of him. That's never a pretty sight.
Old 02-27-2022, 07:44 AM   #37
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
with respect to trumps comment, he was trolling.

if you read what he says, its a classic troll and alot of people mis-characterized it as support for putin due to their blind hatred of him.

Yep, the very same thing they do to Tucker.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 09:09 AM   #38
CaptainTruth
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Too little and too late.

Six months ago, we could have shipped in a lot of heavy stuff.

Now?
It's too bad traitor trump nixed the congressionally approved aid a couple years ago. He didn't want to piss off his hooker piss buddy Putin.

The Trump administration broke the law by witholding congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine.
CaptainTruth is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 10:30 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTruth View Post
It's too bad traitor trump nixed the congressionally approved aid a couple years ago. He didn't want to piss off his hooker piss buddy Putin.

The Trump administration broke the law by witholding congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine.
How do you know? It's amazing what pablum people regurgitate.

The personnel air and armor defense weapons were received by the Ukrainians during the Trump administration ... that's why they had them BEFORE Putin's alleged invasion. Bitten's been in Delaware and Kumola's been doing junkets to new travel places.

BTW: Do we have transcripts of the Bitten-Putin talks yet?

And while you're looking for that ..... hahahaha ..

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-to-...ll-11570043798

Quote:
By Michael R. Gordon and Ben Kesling
Oct. 2, 2019 3:16 pm ET
Quote:
U.S. to Sell Ukraine Javelin Missiles, a Hot Topic of Trump-Zelensky Call
Sale of 150 missiles follows earlier shipment of 210 Javelins
If a Big Chief tablet would be helpful for the reading comprehension:

I think your President sent blankets after squeezing the Russian's leg. If you need a pic, just let me know!
Old 02-27-2022, 11:32 AM   #40
CaptainTruth
Gaining Momentum

Javelins are not air defense weapons, they are medium range anti tank missiles and bunker busters. They are left with 80s era Stinger missiles for air defense... There wasn't time to train on modern advance weaponry due to the delay of military aid. Patriot missiles can shoot down aircraft up to 100 miles away before the enemy is a threat. Enemy aircraft can cover that distance in less than 10 minutes. Shooting a javelin at an aircraft is about as effective as shooting a BB gun at it.

Trump fucked us like usual because he is a stupid piece of shit.
CaptainTruth is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 11:42 AM   #41
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Crimea River

You sound like John Belushi in the Blues Brothers when his chicky-poo caught him in the tunnel asking why he left her at the alter:
  • There were locusts
  • Hail
  • Earthquakes
  • Giant frogs
Your TDS is delicious. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Javelins are not air defense weapons, they are medium range anti tank missiles and bunker busters. They are left with 80s era Stinger missiles for air defense... There wasn't time to train on modern advance weaponry due to the delay of military aid. Patriot missiles can shoot down aircraft up to 100 miles away before the enemy is a threat. Enemy aircraft can cover that distance in less than 10 minutes. Shooting a javelin at an aircraft is about as effective as shooting a BB gun at it.

Trump fucked us like usual because he is a stupid piece of shit.
Old 02-27-2022, 12:08 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Javelins are not air defense weapons, they are medium range anti tank missiles and bunker busters.
You needed one after all:

If you will read carefully quotes from Trump's administration you will discover a word like "directly" with respect to the transfer of "things" (like Stingers), because by doing things indirectly some of the negative vibes toward the U.S. are avoided, but the desires get done. When the first shot was fired or the first aircraft entered Ukrainian airspace by the Russians the Ukrainian military had Stingers. Like so many other countries the U.S. doesn't have to deliver directly, but can use 3rd parties to assure the "things" get there. The 3rd parties can either be paid directly or receive substituted items or replacements.

He sent them "Stingers"... did they come off a U.S. shelf. They don't have to come from the U.S.

Quote:
The Stinger missile is something that appears in the news every time there is an armed conflict involving United States forces. It also appears after certain airline accidents -- the one involving TWA flight 800 is a recent example. The reason we hear so much about the Stinger in these contexts is because the Stinger missile is an extremely effective weapon for shooting down aircraft. The missile uses an infrared seeker to lock on to the heat in the engine's exhaust, and will hit nearly anything flying below 11,000 feet.
https://science.howstuffworks.com/stinger.htm

A good title for you: "How Stuff Works"!

FYI: There are weapons formally designated "air defense" or "ground defense" that may be used, depending on the circumstances, for one or the other even though not formally designated as such. Some call it "improvising" and I recognize that such a term may be foreign to you, but "necessity is the mother of invention" .. as the saying goes and need and urgency is often the creators of alternative uses.

It's reported that 2 Russian paratroop aircraft were shot down not to mention helicopter gunships.

I can imagine your enthusiasm to avoid accepting how dumb it was to vote for Bitten/Kumola when a more experienced person with more experienced support in his administration was already anticipating Putin's interest in invading Ukraine and perhaps that was in talking to him and listening to what he said and what he didn't say. Your choice when voting doesn't even know what he's saying, much less what someone else has to say or doesn't say.

If you revisit the fine print ... Bitten didn't want to send them Stingers. Then changed? Go figure. May be he didn't know what they were when he said "No'....they sound like they might hurt!

That's why the idiot for whom you voted says one day the vaccine will prevent the spread of Covid and keep you from getting it ... and then saying the Feds don't have a solution it's up to the States ... and then the vaccine won't protect you from getting it or giving it!

Then the demented fool for whom you voted said the "sanctions" will prevent an invasion by the Russians and recently said the "sanctions" won't prevent an invasion AFTER THE INVASION BEGAN!

Thank you so much for voting for the most unqualified people who have ever occupied the White House as a "President" and/or VP. Please use the Big Chief tablet. If you need the dotted line version, please advise.
Old 02-27-2022, 12:47 PM   #43
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You sound like John Belushi in the Blues Brothers when his chicky-poo caught him in the tunnel asking why he left her at the alter:
  • There were locusts
  • Hail
  • Earthquakes
  • Giant frogs
Your TDS is delicious. Thanks for sharing.

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 08:39 PM   #44
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's too bad traitor trump nixed the congressionally approved aid a couple years ago.

For a few days and then released it under the Presidential power given to him to review this issue. To bad you are incapable of telling the whole story.

He didn't want to piss off his hooker piss buddy Putin.

Did somebody say "Hunter Biden"?

And that law is? Statute please. This should be good.

Oh, and would you like to amend your statement that the US has never been energy independent? Because I see you never responded to me correcting your mis-information in another thread. It was like you got bitch slapped and were just to embarrassed to respond. Was that it?

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/06/785349739/why-the-trump-decision-to-delay-aid-to-ukraine-is-under-scrutiny

The 1974 Impoundment Control Act says a U.S. president can't unilaterally withhold funds designated for spending by Congress.

"They can't just simply decide even though Congress appropriated money for X, we're going to spend it for Y," he explains.

That was never the case. There was never any attempt to use the money for anything else and when people start lying like that, you have to question their motives.

The way the process typically works, Rieser says, the White House can ask for a delay or to halt funding altogether — but it has to tell Congress.

Oh, so the President can halt funding, he just has to ask Congress.............and how many days does the law say the President has to ask?

In July, the White House delayed Ukraine's aid package.

When it comes to congressional funds, it's "use it or lose it." So when September arrived, the White House was skirting close to the deadline by which they were legally required to alert Congress to an official reason for the freeze.

Oh, so Trump was "skirting close to the deadline". That sounds to me like he had not violated the law.... yet.

The White House released the funds shortly after, on Sept. 11.

Gee, that sounds like the the "deadline" was not violated. Nothing more than one more "mis-characterization", that Democrats are so fond of doing especially when it comes to Trump.

Captain Truth bombs again. You seriously need to think about changing that handle. How about "Captain Truth wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass".
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 03:45 AM   #45
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default O I get it - conundrums are confusing

Quote:
...He didn't want to piss off his hooker piss buddy Putin...
You do realize the US taxpayer (maybe that includes you) spent around $40M and 2+ years proving that that was ridiculous bullshit? Ironically, that was much, much more than Hitlery Clinton spent and devoted to creating that ridiculous bullshit in the first damned place.

Which begs the question: What else in your existence is so mis-perceived about everything? Probably much more than any of us wish to ponder.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women