Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40448
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #31
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
thats funny , ive had my cock yanked like she was trying to pull carrots out of the ground...same result..
LOL I shall never be able to walk through the grocery store and see carrots without thinking of you now. LOL!!
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #32
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

youll recognize mine as the mushy hand print carrot
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #33
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_rob View Post
I probably should keep my Secret DATY techniques to myself. I have a reputation in the SAT area as being one of the best at DATY. One key is that I breath through my nose, so once I get started I don't stop until she screams. Then I lightly kiss and trace the vulva lips with my tongue. I then move to gently kissing her clit. Shortly after a time, I go in for the "kill" by sucking on her clit and swirlling my tongue around it in a circular motion. Typically, they only last a few min. before I get an " OMFG I'M Comming!!!" reaction. Sometimes I combine it with some deep TUHA action.
one style will not work for every gal, thats a guarantee. It's just like getting a blowjob, what works for you will not work for every guy.
The best advice is to start slow and light and then listen! She will let you know when you're doing it right for her! Sometimes it may take a couple of sessions to find her style!
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #34
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckvic View Post
one style will not work for every gal, thats a guarantee. It's just like getting a blowjob, what works for you will not work for every guy.
The best advice is to start slow and light and then listen! She will let you know when you're doing it right for her! Sometimes it may take a couple of sessions to find her style!
I agree 100%. As with BJ... men like different things... hand w/ mouth... more suck, more lick, DT, fast, slow, biting, bitchslapping... ooops.. gotta bit excited!

Anyway.. like Can said... listen! And watch body movement. Many of my guys are quiet.. but u can tell by leg tension or slight hip thrusts, heavier breathing ,etc. Since i dont CIM.. i must watch and listen carefully.. so the back of my head isnt blown off or so i dont have bubbles coming out my nose... ugh!
Old 03-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #35
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I have been told that I have the Tantric touch, and I begin by just placing my hand over the area. My hands have remained soft no matter how I work. I use this to my advantage, and I move very slowly as I move down her body. Once I reach the Promised Land I kiss and lick the entire area and then I begin a long slow lick beginning at the pussy. Once I reach the clitoris I kiss, I lick, I flick and I do circles watching for what draws a reaction. I massage with my right hand while inserting my left index finger in her pussy very slowly. My goal is to get her super aroused, and I don't stop when she cums. I have a rather long tongue, and I will insert it in her pussy while gently massaging her clit. I had one girl who was squirming and jumping around say "how can you breath". I always look back up at the girls, and most are sprawled back enjoying the attention, but I had one 18 year old from Dallas who watched the entire time. I did DATY on one girl, and I thought she was through, but on my way back up I just lightly brushed her clit and she hit the ceiling. I know girls can fake an orgasm, but her reaction was 100% unplanned. I regret not heading back down to really make her satisfied and take her to ecstacy.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #36
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

I put my tongue, mouth and nose into it! during DATY.

As others stated earlier, I DFKiss the pussy. I create so much ecstasy that she becomes quite wet. It becomes a 'pussy' cocktail tailored to what she enjoys. I end up with the entire pussy in my mouth, no teeth, as I tongue fuck her simultaneously with excellent TUHA also (can only be done with fems with impeccable hygiene)...deeper tongue fucking as I'm DeepDFKissing the pussy. After a while, I'm so into her that combined with her wetness and horniness half my face winds up all in the pussy. My last 'pussy cocktail' was on my review with SD and literally her pussy juices were all in my nostrils towards the end so breathing through the nose after that point is nearly impossible. LOL. Then she hopped on top and rode/fucked me until she came twice and all over my lower abdomen. Key is learning her and what turns her on.
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #37
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Good gawd FNF and Mijo... now i have to go rub one out!
Old 03-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #38
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

i know what you mean about corn on the cob and carrots. i have had some that yank and pull and stretch like my shit is rooted in the ground and want it to come out. i feel like saying dammit this is all i have. work with it.....

now licking....i just take my time.....i like to lick in reverse so in case the lady wants to suck or stroke my dick she can. otherwise....put her on a liberator ramp and have at it.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #39
bullet0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I'm not sure if you'll find this in the sex dictionaries, but I've heard DATY called an Australian kiss...it's like a French kiss, but down under.

I'll refrain from listing the various compliments I've received in this area, but you definitely have to pay attention to her. I've had the full spectrum from one provider who literally told me to "bite it" once she got going, to one who tensed up when I even started heading south (telling me she was very sensitive). I adjusted my technique for her and did a very soft LFK on her. She had a big smile when I (and she) finished and she said her travelling companion would never believe she let someone go down on her.

Another thing of which you have to be aware is what happens after she comes. Some women get extremely sensitive after they come and you can't get near their clit once they O. Others you can just lighten up and be still until they settle down and then gently begin to resume your "dining". One of my UTR favorites is like this. It takes a little while to get to the first O, but after that, it's lick, lick, O, lick, lick, O...
bullet0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:24 PM   #40
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Bustyamy I like your description short and to the point. Lacy so hope to have your instruction some day!
soxfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:30 PM   #41
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
Bustyamy I like your description short and to the point. Lacy so hope to have your instruction some day!

Could be dangerous! When I "o"..... i can damn near break your neck with my thighs... LOL
I doubt u need instructions.. I will just blind fold you and force u to use your other senses... like Feel (my legs quiver and my body buck with pleasure) and Taste (the sweet lacynami)... and Hear ( as i moan and scream as I beg for more)...
Old 03-28-2012, 11:02 PM   #42
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14
Talking Ride it Like you Stole it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Very much a individualized preference with each pussy. I dont think Ive had one I really didnt like, but have had one whom was way to rough and had a bushy mustache, so I was left raw. I like you do get in there and suck and lick, but be easy if you have facial hair. An d of course my fav is to just ride your face...............YUM!!
Love the way you ride face....ride it like you stole it babe...mmmm Gotta Love It...
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #43
Vivienne Rose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124927

I've become wet just from reading this thread! Soft and slow to start. With me, lots of licking...till I'm squirming then let the tongue fly and I will burst with sensation.
Vivienne Rose is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:54 PM   #44
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Think about all girls.. You don't wipe back to front, so you shouldn't lick that way either. For me personally, that motion is quite uncomfortable; top to bottom or side to side is best, this is why I prefer 69, it facilitates the perfect positioning for me. This is of course, just my likes.. Beyond that, flatten your tongue out so it's wide and soft; stiff, pointy flicks aren't quite as pleasurable as soft strokes. Remember, that build up is everything! Start slow and soft.. Once my little girly button is hard and I'm good and excited, wrapping your hot mouth around my entire little mound and sucking softly (or hard if it's that kind of mood) will almost always get you a juicy thank you.

One thing I've come across, and I guess guys are just going on what feels great to them, is making it too sloppy. I know men enjoy a dripping wet oral experience, but too much on me and it starts to feel kinda gross.

Oh, and I can't express enough the importance of stubble. If you want DATY to be fun for me, either bearded or clean shaven are the only options. Scratchy, prickly facial hair hurts like hell on uber sensitive skin!!
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:55 AM   #45
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Pull carrots? OMG LOL
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women