Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2016, 11:45 AM   #31
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

As fun as this was, I think I'm thru with Lacey
didn't even need a new thread to prove she's crazy

Killin me with these conspiracies
And words that fill the screen
Chick I'll steal your spleen
You feelin me?

Ok, just kidding, Id never let it get violent
It's just hard to read all that bullshit and remain silent
This chicks off course like a Malaysia plane pilot
Crashing into that same island
Cuz she can't hold open her dang eye lids
While the planes flyin

On the mic you're just a corny provider
I was tryin to solve problems like some horny McGuyver
Told this chick the truth but she swore I'm a liar
Too bad I screened for sanity before I would buy her

Three pages in, but ninety percent's Lacey
Told a dude I used TOR and she just went crazy
I'm a bit lazy
notgivingafucksoijustquitspaci ng

I'm not sure what it is about me that's hooked you
But here's the point of this thread:
The dumber I look, the dumber you look too
Keep throwin out false police accusations
Claimin the sky is falling and walls are caving
(staff edit - removed drug reference), that's all that I'm saying
bhampro24 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:40 PM   #32
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

U really need to read the rules. I have been accused of several things... not one person has ever suggested that about me. I don't trust u and u know why. That situation... plan u have to get that long list, have ur fun doing it, give it to ur boss who is in it and his connections ie: golfing buddies... then turn a profit with a pat on ur back at our life and financial expense... AIN'T FRIGGIN HAPPENIN! I told u... what is it u think I don't know? My reach is higher than urs. Ur dumb ass challenged me to this "rap off" and like I said "if I am wrong, HOW THE FUCK DO U KNOW I HAVE A GRANDCHILD... I AM 40"? Answer: too many behind that keyboard with the cork board, pics and real life info on us. See! Now until u and ur boss wanna respect our right to privacy and crawl up outta our back door... u will get what u give. And just so u know... u just met me and didn't even know it. Slick!
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:43 PM   #33
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Lmao! Gold!

Oh no response actually, you didn't rhyme once in that entire post. That was a piss poor attempt.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:54 PM   #34
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

U really need to read the rules. I have been accused of several things... not one person has ever suggested that about me. I don't trust u and u know why. That situation... plan u all have to get that long list, have ur fun taking turns doing it, give it to ur boss who is in it and his connections ie: golfing buddies who wait and watch outside tagging our cars with gps trackers... so ur f*rm can turn a profit at our life and financial expense, showing them a better way to infiltrate us.. AIN'T FRIGGIN HAPPENIN! I told u... what is it u think I don't know? My reach is higher than urs. Ur dumb ass challenged me to this "rap off" and like I said "if I am wrong, HOW THE FUCK DO U KNOW I HAVE A GRANDCHILD... I AM 40"? Answer: too many behind that keyboard with the cork board, pics and real life info on us. See! Now until u and ur boss wanna respect our right to privacy and crawl up outta our back door, pushing us in ur front door while u laugh all the way to the bank... u will get what u give. And producing that second handle w the incriminating name then posting as to point a problem "how to get accepted as a newbie" as u set back w this handle looking to provide the solution... this I cannot prove, thanks to u using TOR.. but Baby u ain't fooling me or many of us for a second. You say I accused of being a liar. I assume u mean in pm where I asked questions u couldn't answer and side stepped... see I knew what to ask u. Ur answers didn't matter. I was check mating u... the whole group of ya didn't get it... seen it as an opportunity instead because I asked questions. Just like when I backed off... letting u step up to show ur true colors. Check mate!
Old 02-12-2016, 01:03 PM   #35
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Ok just once I will throw your clueless ass a bone, but I'm extremely let down by your lack of rhyming syllables.

here's the thing you're missing:

I called you grandma because you claim to be 40 and look 60. You were also a know it all asshole from the start.

I didn't call Lexi grandma because she is 50 and looks 30 and responded in a sane manner.

Is that clear enough for you? Lmfao... Like I know or care how old you really are or if you actually have a grandchild. It was an insult, not a clue that I am about to arrest you. If I had any info to use against you in that manner why would I tell you beforehand?

Back to the rhymes chick, you're turning dramatic as usual.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:41 PM   #36
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default questions I asked this guy in pm

1: if u have been a member since August and have seen other girls, why are u just now posting a review and introducing urself?
2. If I am wrong, why is no provider that u have seen coming to ur defense (even not in pm)?
3. If u have been roaming the site for several months, why are u asking basic questions? U should have all ready seen everything about verification processes. It's not like we hide it.
4. I have been outta the hobby for over 4 years. One person on this site knows about my grandchild and he is in Louisiana. HOW DO U KNOW?

And if ya'll look back in that thread, that was my point about what happened in that courthouse that day. Now I had left my hobby phone and computer in another state not realizing that my friends couldn't get a hold of me. Imagine my surprise when I was pulled to the side before that meeting and told what was fixin to happen by someone I had never met. Thank goodness my friends knew how to get to me. Those are good friends to have and keep. And there are members of this site who know about all of that day since that day who are well known but I would never ask them to speak up in public and they know it.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:02 PM   #37
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah... right. I look 60. There's that cop mentality. U think u say something and people are just suppose to be gullable and agree w against what they know? I claim to be 38 and am 40. Ya'll need to stop acting like this is gonna be so easy u don't need to do ur research before u speak. The only thing u said that is true is Lexi does look good doesn't she... if u only knew what that girl has been thru u would stop trying to suck up to her with ur relentless attempts to infiltrate us. I got a lil scared w Holly up there. I have no fear of u getting to Lexi. NONE. And we pull each other's hair too. As u see, I am either hated or loved... but I am well known. BYE!!!
Old 02-12-2016, 02:04 PM   #38
lexilove
Account Disabled

User ID: 3947
My ECCIE Reviews

Lexi is NO where near 50 years old so PLEASE, get your dang facts straight. (Though I do appreciate the 30 compliment

I'd appreciate my name being kept out of this CHILDISH thread. You people need to grow up and keep this bickering off the boards. Its becoming very tiring & embarrassing to see and read.
lexilove is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 02:09 PM   #39
bhampro24
Valued Poster

I'm not kissing Lexi's ass, I'm just tellin it like it is.

Sorry to bring your name up Lexi, lol. Didn't double check the ages but the reason is still the same.

I'm just shocked that this chick is more convinced I'm a CIA agent that secretly knows she has a grandchild instead of some dude that just called her old.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:15 PM   #40
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and "a clue u r about arrest me"? Now see, that's where it's obvious u r the lil guy in that office scam ya'll have w the soup. But I am sure u have been told by now... u don't have shit on me or anyone else here... if u did... it'd be over and all over the news.

Come on... CIA? Look... if ur claim is to be that stupid, maybe try not to sound so square poindexter. See, the rules say, u released me to give my "opinion" so I can call u that. I can give my "opinion". So look JUNIOR... in ur early 20s... got urs right didn't I with ur cushy job downtown and zits. It is too bad those people feel so sorry for you and exploit ur ugliness to get u laid, putting u in an upscale house in Hoover... all to trap us. CAN YA HEAR ME NOW?
Old 02-12-2016, 02:20 PM   #41
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Darling any officer that would waste his time trying to bust you is an idiot. That's all I can tell you. Just speak on facts instead of ridiculous assumptions and maybe you won't always be the one replying to your own posts.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:34 PM   #42
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

How old is Lexi... u just fucked up again DAx2 HAHAHAHA! Okay okay... now I all ready know the answer... but where did u read Lexi is 50? Come on Darlin... crawl outta that hole...
Old 02-12-2016, 02:47 PM   #43
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

~strumming fingernails
now u know why everybody else is just watching the show eating lotsa

Have u noticed how many views we get?
SMILE UR ON NATIONWIDE

AND WE ARE ALL WAITING ON UR ANSWER...

do Do do Do... Do do DOO... LMAO

I will tune back in later... give these DAs time to think...
maybe even figure out why ya'll call me bat shit crazy.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:05 PM   #44
bhampro24
Valued Poster

I don't know how old Lexi is actually. i don't think I've looked at her member page since around the time she posted in that other thread, but I just remember thinking To myself that she looked really good for her age (whatever the age was they was posted on her page I truly don't remember, I grabbed 50 out of the air simply to give you an easy to understand example of why I called you grandma and not anyone else that spoke to me in that thread, as that was one of the questions you sent me via PM as well if I'm not mistaken.

From the sound of it, you are giving me the impression that Lexi actually is 50 and that you somehow know this information first hand, and you think you've somehow caught me with some kind of top secret information. Even if she really is that age (which I don't think she is bc she's smoking hot, lol), every provider on the site lies about their age. This is nothing new and doesn't really prove anything except that you are the one leaking information simply by opening your mouth.

If that's not what you're actually implying then I'm afraid I am completely lost and you'll have to walk me through whatever the hell point you are trying to make :-/
Old 02-12-2016, 03:12 PM   #45
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Baby... I sent a copy of those pms to the mods... ur lies will get u nowhere. I said are "u r insulting a lot of women who are older than me including Lexi and Leah... just so ya know u can quit sucking up".

And um... still in that hole. BTW... Leah is smokin hott too and has no prblem w her age. The rest of us, just don't like to pin point our exacts because of u guys.

Come on Lexi... u know I gotta play with em... it's like candy.
Call me "Bat shit crazy". I don't care. Gotta keep em bizzy... u know it's my strategy. I prefer to know what they are doing.

U ladies know what else I do. When they contact me... I play along. I set dates w em in BFE and tell em I am running late just so I know they are leaving u gals alone... heehee. And I'm not the only one... giggles!

Some girls will take ur money and do u... and remember a defining feature about ya when ur pants are down then hang ur case on the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine just hoping it hits the news as the case is dismissed... lol

Be glad they don't sue... but they don't wanna break the budget costing education funds to be dropped down..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women