Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162715
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36124
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2014, 08:45 AM   #31
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You think Obaminable struts around with a pistol strapped on?

That is what you mean by "weapon" .... a firearm?
A weapon could be a firearm, a knife, a rock, etc. If I have a rock and you have nothing better with which to protect yourself, you are at a disadvantage.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:46 AM   #32
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGBeldin View Post
All these wonderful rants.

So, what is the simple (simplistic) solution that would prevent these things? This forum is 90% whining little boys with a gun-phalus problem and a hard-on for either the current or former president.
EXACTLY!!!! 20-20 hindsight is prevalent around here.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:52 AM   #33
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You're an idiot. The "security procedure" at the time was to let high jackers take control of the airliner and negotiate with them once they landed. The updated TSA "show" is generally just smoke and mirrors.

Never give up the pilot chair.
What's your problem, tool? Your statement is exactly what I was saying. Prior to 9/11 our security procedures were very lax. It took a major disaster to tighten them up dramatically. It wasn't that long ago that a person could go into a U.S. airport and board a plane with absolutely no checking for weapons of any kind. Show your ticket, get on the plane.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:54 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
A weapon could be a firearm, a knife, a rock, etc. If I have a rock and you have nothing better with which to protect yourself, you are at a disadvantage.

And you conclude this from what? From playing rock, paper, scissors?

Life is simple in the trailer park isn't it? "My rock trumps your paper!"
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:59 AM   #35
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Again, you're assuming that the people who have established gun free zones don't know what they are doing. Example -- guns are not allowed at the University of Texas - Austin in classrooms, dormitories, or offices. The President of the UT system supports this, the President of UT-Austin supports this. The majority of the faculty and administration support this. The majority of the students and parents of the students support this. The Austin police and the UT security support this. Simply put, the decision was no made lightly. Again, I have absolutely no problem with allowing guns in schools if people believe it is in their best interest. So far, very few do think that way. Why have very few schools allowed their staff to carry guns after the killings at Columbine and Newtown? Why have very few colleges allowed guns on campus after the killings at VT? Why has the military not allowed the average soldier to carry guns on military bases after the killings at Ft. Hood and in the Washington Naval yard. I guess it must be that liberals are in charge.
Really? When did they have that vote? I've been on campus for about six years and I don't remember anyone asking me. You ask about Ft. Hood and the Washington Naval Yard...who was president then (and now)?

And in answer to another statement, yes, doors open outward for both convenience and the fire code. They support each other. The point is that a long time ago they didn't want a rush of students getting a door in the face trying to get out of the class room. That was before that the authorities decided that they want the students to shelter in the classroom now. So the times have changed.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:59 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Prior to 9/11 our security procedures were very lax. It took a major disaster to tighten them up dramatically. It wasn't that long ago that a person could go into a U.S. airport and board a plane with absolutely no checking for weapons of any kind. Show your ticket, get on the plane.
Actually, in reality, THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN "SAYING" ...

... you ball-less TOOL! Here is just ONE EXAMPLE OF YOUR LIBERAL WHINING:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Totally incorrect conclusion.

Probably NO ONE, prior to 9/11, was out there asking for MORE screening at airports. Were we naive in thinking that such a disaster could occur? Certainly. But you tell me who was out there asking for more screening prior to 9/11. You?
Do I need to post the rest?

You are no better than the other trolls on here who get caught in their bullshit and then start trying to "adjust" what they posted. (See the quotes I have in my signature from a little post-hound-whore? You are no better.)
Old 12-19-2014, 09:00 AM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

As they said, God created all men...Colonel Colt made them equal.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:02 AM   #38
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who's opinion? Al Gore's ............ John Kerry's ....

Did you vote for them? Instead of George Bush?

Sir, I have a pair of balls. I don't know what you call yours, and don't care.

Pussy whipped?
The opinions of others on this board. Even IB thinks you aren't very bright.

I voted for George Bush -- twice.

An I 'll bet I'm twice the man you are, no matter how you measure it.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:02 AM   #39
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
As they said, God created all men...Colonel Colt made them equal.
Philosophy of an idiot.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:06 AM   #40
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, in reality, THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN "SAYING" ...

... you ball-less TOOL! Here is just ONE EXAMPLE OF YOUR LIBERAL WHINING:

Do I need to post the rest?

You are no better than the other trolls on here who get caught in their bullshit and then start trying to "adjust" what they posted. (See the quotes I have in my signature from a little post-hound-whore? You are no better.)
You definitely are in the same mental category as IB. Simply label everyone who disagrees with you a liberal and be done with it. There has been absolutely nothing inconsistent in any of my posts.

If you think I'm ball-less let's meet mano-a-mano and see who is the better man.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:07 AM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The point is that a long time ago they didn't want a rush of students getting a door in the face trying to get out of the class room. That was before that the authorities decided that they want the students to shelter in the classroom now. So the times have changed.
What junior-bird-man fails to mention in his mono-whine about UT and Ft. Hood..... both have "police" checking vehicles coming in and available 24/7 in patrol units to respond to emergencies on the campuses. Armed police. Trained for security in an environment involving crowds of people. Just like Federal buildings and airports...... EVEN BANKS, GROCERY STORES, AND WALMART ET AL., but he doesn't want the same for his kids and grandkids.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:08 AM   #42
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Philosophy of an idiot.

You do realize that is was YOU who said that someone with only a rock for self defense was at a disadvantage? Right Homer? Duh!
Old 12-19-2014, 09:09 AM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You definitely are in the same mental category as IB. Simply label everyone who disagrees with you a liberal and be done with it. There has been absolutely nothing inconsistent in any of my posts.

If you think I'm ball-less let's meet mano-a-mano and see who is the better man.
You are pathetic. Typical wimp.

You tell me to grow some and ...

..... when you get it back in your face, you go trailer trash in your posts.

"Mom" out of town? Can't push her around, or what?

"mano-o-mano"???? That's some childish shit right there.

No more "sir" for you!
Old 12-19-2014, 09:17 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really? When did they have that vote? I've been on campus for about six years and I don't remember anyone asking me. You ask about Ft. Hood and the Washington Naval Yard...who was president then (and now)?
Do you live in Austin? No. Not even close. I follow the issue of guns on campus very closely and the student viewpoint at UT-Austin on guns in dormitories and classrooms is very clear -- they do not want it. BTW. I will be very surprised if the Texas state legislature does not pass legislation next year allowing those at public colleges to carry concealed handguns on campus.

The ban on guns on military bases has been in place for years, well before Obama came into office.

Source: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...lintons-fault/

It appears this “gun-free zone” type policy can actually be traced back to Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 5210.56, signed into effect in February 1992 by Donald J. Atwood, deputy secretary of defense under President George H.W. Bush.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:18 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You do realize that is was YOU who said that someone with only a rock for self defense was at a disadvantage? Right Homer? Duh!
JD ... when you respond to him you are "talking" to a "rock"!

There is no such thing as a "gun free zone" in this country.

There are just places where it is "illegal" to have firearms, ....

.....................UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER CREDENTIALS.

That's the point.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women