Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2009, 05:40 PM   #31
MiniMeat
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckJack View Post
"Is it in yet?" I really hate that.
I hear that ALL the time! LMAO!
MiniMeat is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:41 PM   #32
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Man View Post
I have a 1st edition Scoutmaster's Handbook that belonged to my Grandfather.
I've seen that book! (Well, probably not your grandfather's personal edition). It says that a scout will take a bath once a week.

Times change. Standards of cleanliness have improved (my son's scout book says to shower daily). Standards of chivalry have declined.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:15 AM   #33
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 59
My ECCIE Reviews

I cannot stand the word CUNT. Most of the other words do not bother me. I ABSOLUTELY hate being called baby girl during a session...
TrulySummer is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:31 PM   #34
Guest012510-4
Account Disabled

I don't mind anywords at all unless they are used in a hateful or slanderous way.

Lately, I really don't like the "GPS" slang.............it is like most words used to critisize others when they don't give you exactly what you think they should.
Guest012510-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:47 PM   #35
Bob Soldios
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

This reminds me of back when I was in college and in my Human Sexuality class they divided the class by gender and had each group write down all the words they had for various sexual organs and acts.

Scary that the women EASILY doubled up on the length of the list of the men.
Bob Soldios is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:34 AM   #36
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
It is funny in our dark world we have things that tweak our sensibilities.
I would like to think that I am not so shallow where a particular WORD bothers me. If someone was so inclined to say "fuck me harder daddy" (too funny SP) I would probably just say "daddy loves fucking his baby girl" and move on.

Its your personality, habits, technique, lack of passion, dirty incalls etc. that makes me go ape shit.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:24 AM   #37
Olesweetie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, sorry I don't do any of that-lmao!!
Olesweetie is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:23 PM   #38
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

When you are behind her and have a really good fast rythym and you know if you go any faster or harder thrust you will either slip on the sheets or feet will slide on carpet (one of the few times I want to put shoes on in the middle of sex ) and you hear, "Give it to me harder" or "Faster". Now I am in shape and have a great sense of balance but hard to not do what she wants I feel obligated and fighting not to slip or start to thrust sporadically.
xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:56 PM   #39
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I just hate it when the girls asks to put the donation on the counter. It reminds me that all girls are not secretly in lust after me and they don't all wake up each morning hoping that they are lucky enough for me to call and give her the pleasure of a visit.
travelling_man is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:51 PM   #40
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It just turns me off when I'm really enjoying a man's company and he says, "You're having such fun maybe you should be paying me!" or a variance of that phrase.

Another one, that was also mentioned above, was referring to body parts in the third person. For example, "He likes it when you kiss him" or "Does she like to be petted" just gives me the shivers.

I balk when a man requests that I call him "daddy", especially when he's a lot younger than I am. Fantasy only goes so far with me with regard to the parent thing. Since I'm older, I have to deal with the mommy issue enough as it is on some levels.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:45 AM   #41
Magnetron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
What? Just Binary? No "All your Base64 are belong to us"? No "I can have Hex for hours"? No "The ladies love me, I always find the Perl'? Seriously? You aliens need to get out more.
LOL... I think I'm in love... >: >
Magnetron is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:06 AM   #42
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

I, like others here, am shy about typing or saying many of those terms. It's probably my very conservative upbringing. I usually try to find euphemisms like "down there", "between my (your, her) legs", backside, etc. I really don't mind baby, but I don't care for Honey, sweetie, they remind me of a school nurse (no offense, my new friend). Nobody's called me Daddy, but I don't think I'd like it.

My suggestion, ladies, try to come up with a couple pet names that are not so common, like sugarplum, darlin', lover, how 'bout coach?, or sir? (in certain situations),

I find bitch, cunt, and any other term for a lady or her various lovely attractions that sounds disrespectful or derogatory - funbags, whore, slut, twat.

Have fun, and be nice!
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:48 AM   #43
Combustion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Fortunately haven't been called it, but daddy would be a huge turn off for me the last thing I want a reminder of is that sex makes babies.
Combustion is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #44
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Crossroads: LOL!!! Thank you, baby!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #45
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Like many others, the "C" word is my least favorite. I also hate the word "ballin" or balling to describe intercourse. Twat ranks right up there as well. (Although in a recent HBO Wanda Sykes comedy special she uses the term and it's hilariously appropriate.)

On the other hand, I love euphemisms like "doing teh mattress mambo" "pounding the posturepedic" and "doing the wild thing." Breasts always seems correct, especially when attached to the phrase "my, you have lovely breasts!"

At the end of the day I think an awful lot depends on the inflection and the two people involved.

TP
Tony Patella is offline   Quote