Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2019, 11:49 AM   #31
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Who investigated it?
good question

I typed this in another thread.......

"what is the mantra all the dim praetorian guard main stream media repeats?

oh yeah

"EVERYONE WHO HAS LOOKED AT THIS SAYS
THERE"S NOTHING TO IT"

only problem is not one of them has ever looked into it"
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM   #32
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
good question

I typed this in another thread.......

"EVERYONE WHO HAS LOOKED AT THIS SAYS
THERE"S NOTHING TO IT"

only problem is not one of them has ever looked into it"
but why didn't YOU?

you let the mainstream media decide what to look into? why didn't Fox get its reporters involved, and find corruption on the Bidens?

oh yeah, I forgot.. Fox doesn't have reporters, just right-wing blowhards.

isn't there a single right-leaning Journalist who could have uncovered the Biden stuff? you admit the mainstream media finally did, but not until recently. why did they let it out, if they are in Bidens corner?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 11:55 AM   #33
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
but why didn't YOU?

you let the mainstream media decide what to look into? why didn't Fox get its reporters involved, and find corruption on the Bidens?

isn't there a single right-leaning Journalist who could have uncovered the Biden stuff? you admit the mainstream media finally did, but not until recently. why did they let it out, if they are in Bidens corner?
I cant follow the logic here
Old 11-12-2019, 11:57 AM   #34
oeb11
Valued Poster

Biden is on tape bragging about his Ukraine quid pro quo for his son Hunter.
Why be an apologist for them CT
Why not let and accept an open investigation of the conduct?
Which Schiff and his "Irrelevant whistleblower double secret probation machinations are not - open, transparent, and not pre-judged.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 11:58 AM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
but why didn't YOU?

The point is, it must be you that believes the mainstream media. Because they’ve been saying the Biden thing has been debunked. By who? Nobody ever says who. It’s obvious that there was at least an appearance of a conflict of interest. Obama, his DOJ and FBI did nothing. So, it hasn’t been investigated.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 12:00 PM   #36
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
I cant follow the logic here
I am asking why you (right wing, collective) allowed Biden to be corrupt, and your side did not even know shit about it, UNTIL the left-leaning media told the story a few months ago.

your side says Democrats are quid pro quo corrupt, as a means of defending Trump.. the "they did it too" argument. why did your side wait until an impeachment discussion on Trump, to get upset about Biden? you were happy and dumb, before the LEFTIST media told you Biden was a crook.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:06 PM   #37
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am asking why you (right wing, collective) allowed Biden to be corrupt, and your side did not even know shit about it, UNTIL the left-leaning media told the story a few months ago.

your side says Democrats are quid pro quo corrupt, as a means of defending Trump.. the "they did it too" argument. why did your side wait until an impeachment discussion on Trump, to get upset about Biden? you were happy and dumb, before the LEFTIST media told you Biden was a crook.
I'd be quite shocked if the dim media broke the story of biden and little biden's money grubbing world tours and made a point of the clip of biden bragging

I don't know but I would imagine conservative media in some form did that ground work

most times revealing and damaging things about dims are ignored by the msm
Old 11-12-2019, 12:09 PM   #38
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
I am not! I said months ago, that the Bidens are stone cold criminals, for their Ukraine largess. I wish Biden had been arrested in 2016.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:58 PM   #39
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I'd be quite shocked if the dim media broke the story of biden and little biden's money grubbing world tours and made a point of the clip of biden bragging

I don't know but I would imagine conservative media in some form did that ground work

most times revealing and damaging things about dims are ignored by the msm
Yeah, chungy has the facts messed up again. FOX was covering the Biden corruption story early this year. Giuliani was providing updates every time he made an appearance on FOX.

I think Peter Schweizer and John Solomon were starting to look at the story around this time too.

The MSM was furiously trying to hush up the story. To say they broke the story is nonsense, the opposite of the truth.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 01:25 PM   #40
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Your memory is failing you again.
The DOJ was all Democrat when this happened. IMO, this strong arming happens all the time. We just aren't privvy to it because Youtube wasn't around and Creepy Joe Biden is usually on a short leash. Also, remember Obama has the media in his hip pocket. Barack still goes around saying "his administration was marked by no scandals" with nary a peep from the media. And Fox news was and is still called "Faux News" with the full compliance of the progs and news outlets that let Harvey Weinstein and Matt Laurer run loose. All during the Obama administration the excuse the Dims and the MSM gave was "that's Joe being Joe."

Let's be honest. This whole "quid pro quo" thing isn't about President Trump. It's about the Dims panicking when Slow Joe get's confused on the debate stage.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:45 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
SomeOne can have respect when it is earned.

Meanwhile - back on the fake Libertarian ranch - One's own meme confirms the DPST Agenda.

You've earned no respect from me, I've earned no respect from you. So how should we proceed? You've asked for adult conversations.....yet when one is offered , you decline it.

What are your thoughts on what Condi says about Trump and Ukraine? Can we have an adult conversation even though I have as much respect for you as you for me?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:52 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Which Schiff and his "Irrelevant whistleblower double secret probation machinations are not - open, transparent, and not pre-judged.
You are comparing apples with oranges.

Biden did this with the full support of the EU and the State Department and nothing to gain for him personally.

Trump did or tried to do an end run around all the official channels with Rudy for his own political gain!

And remember his own administration had cleared the way with an ok as to corruption. Yet Trump withheld funds for his own political gain. It had nothing to do with this country, it had to do with his political gain. Do you not know that the admin had already said that Ukraine was good to get the money?

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/25/76445...ne-over-corrup

Earlier this week, President Trump cited concerns about corruption as his rationale for blocking security assistance to Ukraine. But in a letter sent to four congressional committees in May of this year and obtained by NPR, Undersecretary of Defense for Policy John Rood informed lawmakers that he "certified that the Government of Ukraine has taken substantial actions to make defense institutional reforms for the purposes of decreasing corruption [and] increasing accountability.".....

….Another explanation Trump has been giving for blocking the Ukraine assistance is his view that European allies are not contributing enough to that aid. "Europe and other nations [must] contribute to Ukraine," he told reporters at the U.N. on Tuesday. "Because they're not doing it. Just the United States. We're putting up the bulk of the money."....

..Eight European embassies in Washington contacted by NPR on Wednesday reported no attempts by the Trump administration over the summer to increase their contributions to Ukraine. "There was no effort at all," said a senior official at the German Embassy, who requested anonymity to speak freely. "The topic was not brought up at all at recent meetings we've had."
European diplomats hasten to point out that they have been contributing far more to Ukraine than what Trump has claimed. "Our bilateral assistance to Ukraine of $1.4 billion is almost at the U.S. level," said the German Embassy official
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:57 PM   #43
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You are comparing apples with oranges.

Biden did this with the full support of the EU and the State Department and nothing to gain for him personally.

Trump did or tried to do an end run around all the official channels with Rudy for his own political gain!

And remember his own administration had cleared the way with an ok as to corruption. Yet Trump withheld funds for his own political gain. It had nothing to do with this country, it had to do with his political gain. Do you not know that the admin had already said that Ukraine was good to get the money?
Het wtf.. Guess you still havent figured out how to change your avatar yet have you??
bahahahahahahahaha snick snick bagahahahahahahahah

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:58 PM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
how do you know he didn't? from all I read, the Biden affair was investigated thoroughly by many credible sources, who believe it was nothing to be concerned about.

but even if there is, changing the subject from Trump to Biden does not absolve Trump.
You're reading Fairy Tales. No one has investigated Biden. You posed the question, and I gave you an answer you're too self deluded to accept.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 05:05 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah, chungy has the facts messed up again. FOX was covering the Biden corruption story early this year. Giuliani was providing updates every time he made an appearance on FOX.

I think Peter Schweizer and John Solomon were starting to look at the story around this time too.

The MSM was furiously trying to hush up the story. To say they broke the story is nonsense, the opposite of the truth.
What corruption by Biden?

Please inform me what Biden is accused of doing that was corrupt?

His son making money from deals with Ukraine? Is that any different than Trumps daughter signing deals with China?

Please if you know what you are talking about try and stop parroting ignorant talking points that makes it seem as if you do not know any facts or time lines to this story.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women