Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47580
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2019, 06:17 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Try and find a pay phone.
I’m old enough to know where the ones that worked where! And a local call cost a dime.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 06:36 PM   #32
isaywhynot
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’m old enough to know where the ones that worked where! And a local call cost a dime.
I need one in the east end or out in Moon
isaywhynot is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 07:49 AM   #33
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaywhynot View Post
I just bought a trackphone today. Seems the only ways to activate it is either on line or calling from another line. Any sugestions? I am not super tech savy.
Go to your local library computer
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 09:06 PM   #34
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
TOR was created by the Feds. You trust that? Okay 👌🏻
You do realize that you can read the TOR code, right? You further realize that people have read the code, right (who do this kind of thing for a living)? You presumably also realize that TOR itself was indeed not created by the feds. Onion routing was developed by two guys who worked for the feds. They then left government service before committing a line of code to the codebase that makes up the current TOR core. Finally, the government has a vested interest in using TOR. For an agent in a hostile country or for dissidents almost everywhere, it's insanely powerful. But it's open source. Can you point to the line of code which bothers you?

The government also created the integrated circuit, GPS, the internet itself, baby formula, and chose the very encryption algorithm around which the vast majority of what you encrypt, including your phone, is based (AES). Do you not trust your smartphone?

I mean this seriously: to people in the infosec business, the idea you should not trust something because the feds had a hand in it is right up there with folks who insinuate the moon landings were faked because the government did it.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 09:07 PM   #35
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Or get a copy of TAILS (google it), change the MAC address, and sit in a McDonalds parking lot.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:24 AM   #36
isaywhynot
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
That worked Thanks
isaywhynot is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 07:22 AM   #37
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I saw something on the local news about phone number spoofing used by telemarketers & scammers. I dont remember the name of the law they want to put in place, but it would add an identifier to phone numbers so you know its legitimate.

What that has me wondering is, how will this affect Burner apps?
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:27 AM   #38
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
You do realize that you can read the TOR code, right? You further realize that people have read the code, right (who do this kind of thing for a living)? You presumably also realize that TOR itself was indeed not created by the feds. Onion routing was developed by two guys who worked for the feds. They then left government service before committing a line of code to the codebase that makes up the current TOR core. Finally, the government has a vested interest in using TOR. For an agent in a hostile country or for dissidents almost everywhere, it's insanely powerful. But it's open source. Can you point to the line of code which bothers you?

The government also created the integrated circuit, GPS, the internet itself, baby formula, and chose the very encryption algorithm around which the vast majority of what you encrypt, including your phone, is based (AES).
Nothing is more erotic than a BIG brain.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:59 AM   #39
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
I saw something on the local news about phone number spoofing used by telemarketers & scammers. I dont remember the name of the law they want to put in place, but it would add an identifier to phone numbers so you know its legitimate.

What that has me wondering is, how will this affect Burner apps?
It (probably) won't. Caller-ID is easily and trivially spoofed. Most burner apps don't do that. Most scammers do. If your app is aboveboard and not spoofing caller-ID (and is run via a phone switch which deals honestly with the forthcoming SHAKEN/STIR stuff), it probably won't matter. If you spoof your caller-ID? Will absolutely matter. MOst burners don't--they represent the number they gave you. The vast majority of the technical work to block "scam" calls relies on the premise that scammers don't care if calling them on the spoof number works, whereas most people with a burner phone/app actually want to get incoming texts and/or calls. Different ball of yarn.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:55 PM   #40
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Good, thats a relief. I wondered about that.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:50 PM   #41
not2badhowbouturself7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Not everyone has it but the signal app is best app out there. I use talkatone too lol, not safe at all, just convenient.
not2badhowbouturself7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 06:45 AM   #42
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

TOR is painfully slow. If you switch nodes 100x you might find one able to load google in half an hour. Best bet, imo, is to buy, or better yet have someone buy for you, a burner phone with cash.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 09:15 AM   #43
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It's like we're going on covert missions here...
I think some of you are overthinking this.

Drop phones
A separate tablet or smart phone and only access the net from public WiFi
Wipe the memory daily, some programs will do this automatically once they're set up right.
Screen your prospective friends

Lastly
Don't say stupid shit that'll either be evidence or will scare a lady into darkness.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:38 PM   #44
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7 View Post
Not everyone has it but the signal app is best app out there. I use talkatone too lol, not safe at all, just convenient.
Signal is arguably the most secure “easy” comma app available today. The problem is that it requires a phone number to activate. It offers easy privacy but only as much anonymity as the underlying activation number.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:20 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Well, it’s always great to protect yourself. But it seems you need to be a CIA agent to get laid in the hobby anymore. What’s the use? SMH.
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women