Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2021, 07:57 PM   #31
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I don’t “do you STALKER”
Do not understand, please explain more
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 07:58 PM   #32
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by deellesamson View Post
What’s the difference between this and screening with a private provider? How is any less dumb than the other? The million dollar question folks.
When you figure it out come back and then I’ll say I told you so.
Old 04-28-2021, 07:59 PM   #33
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What your saying is “me me me” in a thread that has everything to do with the safety of a hobbyist. Your agenda is clear and your thinking is clear even thinking someone brought up your alleged failed/imperfect screening system as a “burn”. I know it’s hard but try and be a little less self centered for a moment here.
Actually, no but you’re welcome to learn the hard way!

My being brutally assaulted and a certain stalker (in this thread) consistently bringing it up to disparage me is not my agenda, sir.
Old 04-28-2021, 08:01 PM   #34
deellesamson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
When you figure it out come back and then I’ll say I told you so.
You literally don’t have to be so cryptic. You’re in the light here to convince hundreds of hobbyists as to why they should start undergoing screening as something in their favor as well as the providers.

Contribute to the positive execution of the hobby by enlightening us here or just quit your trolling altogether.
deellesamson is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 08:02 PM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
What your saying is “me me me” in a thread that has everything to do with the safety of a hobbyist. Your agenda is clear and your thinking is clear even thinking someone brought up your alleged failed/imperfect screening system as a “burn”. I know it’s hard but try and be a little less self centered for a moment here.
You hit the nail on the head. She has yet to explain coherently how giving your RL info benefits a hobbyist. She’s speaking to your little head. Same applies for an up front deposit. From a hobbyist standpoint, it’s a double negative. I speak from experience. In my forties I wasnt thinking clearly. I don’t have a problem with guys who do give up RL info or deposits. It’s up to them.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 08:09 PM   #36
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You literally don’t have to be so cryptic. You’re in the light here to convince hundreds of hobbyists as to why they should start undergoing screening as something in their favor as well as the providers.

Contribute to the positive execution of the hobby by enlightening us here or just quit your trolling altogether.
Sir. You try being the voice of enlightenment in a sea of constant toxic misogynistic bullying, harassment, slander, doxxing amd more.

That’s hilarious.

Hundreds of clients! Oh no!

Enlightenment can only happen if you’re willing to accept the knowledge
Old 04-28-2021, 08:09 PM   #37
deellesamson
Valued Poster

Quote:
You hit the nail on the head. She has yet to explain coherently how giving your RL info benefits a hobbyist. She’s speaking to your little head. Same applies for an up front deposit. From a hobbyist standpoint, it’s a double negative. I speak from experience. In my forties I wasnt thinking clearly. I don’t have a problem with guys who do give up RL info or deposits. It’s up to them.
As the end of the day, screening or no screening, deposit or no deposit, both provider and hobbyist are taking risks as long as the law is against them. With the aforementioned methods a provider may feel her safety is insured, but that just isn’t the case. It’s only giving her some leverage over her hobbyist, period. If you want to tell us how we’re mistaken or what we’re leaving out of the picture you’re free to let us know, dreamgirl. It’s invited and welcomed. But stop the bsing and “well go learn the hard way” crap in a place that’s meant for intelligent debate and discussion.
Old 04-28-2021, 08:12 PM   #38
deellesamson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sir. You try being the voice of enlightenment in a sea of constant toxic misogynistic bullying, harassment, slander, doxxing amd more.

That’s hilarious.
Are you trying to make this about gender/sex or something? We’re all here respecting and acknowledging you as a human being and not shutting you down on the basis of your chromosome makeup. Your logic is being attacked and that’s all fair and game. If you’re offended and taking it as a personal attack that someone disagrees, with reason, against your logic and critical thought then that’s really on you. I mean how self centered can you get?

Keep laughing.
Old 04-28-2021, 08:22 PM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you trying to make this about gender/sex or something? We’re all here respecting and acknowledging you as a human being and not shutting you down on the basis of your chromosome makeup. Your logic is being attacked and that’s all fair and game. If you’re offended and taking it as a personal attack that someone disagrees, with reason, against your logic and critical thought then that’s really on you. I mean how self centered can you get?

Keep laughing.
Logic, let alone critical thinking, escapes most people. Sad, but true.

DG’s theme song:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=srpwqf2MWAw

It’s an oldie, but a goodie.

“Sorta like a Waring blender”!
Old 04-28-2021, 08:25 PM   #40
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Keep laughing.
I’m laughing because it’s impossible to have any kind of serious discussion here while there is a very well known stalker and bully that won’t leave me the fuck alone.
Old 04-28-2021, 08:25 PM   #41
deellesamson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Logic, let alone critical thinking, escapes most people. Sad, but true.
I’m well aware. They put Socrates to death, right? A shame that when you try to practice good reason and discourse you can be met with such foul temperament.
Old 04-28-2021, 08:28 PM   #42
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I’m well aware. They put Socrates to death, right? A shame that when you try to practice good reason and discourse you can be met with such foul temperament.
Takes one to know one! You two are a match made in heaven !
Old 04-28-2021, 08:29 PM   #43
deellesamson
Valued Poster

Quote:
I’m laughing because it’s impossible to have ang kind of serious discussion here while there is a very well known stalker and bully that won’t leave me the fuck alone.
If you’re implying that somehow telling us how screening may do one (1) thing for a hobbyist in addition to arming a provider with whatever would somehow hurt you, then you can be sure we think that’s a crock of it too.

Am I mistaken in believing that screening is any different from handing an ID over to an agency? Aren’t you also giving the provider a name, place of work, and whatever else they might care to ask for?

Sorry about your shit stalkers, by the way, but honestly I don’t really see how that’s reverent in just us, here and now, trying to better see and understand the point that you voluntarily came into this thread to make and provide as solution.
Old 04-28-2021, 08:30 PM   #44
deellesamson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Takes one to know one! You two are a match made in heaven !
Ma’am, maybe go reread it all and see how civil (and patient) we’re all being here. I’m not the one that deflected by wishing ill happenings on the other.
Old 04-28-2021, 08:33 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you’re implying that somehow telling us how screening may do one (1) thing for a hobbyist in addition to arming a provider with whatever, then you can be sure we think that’s a crock of it too.

Am I mistaken in believing that screening is any different from handing an ID over to an agency? Aren’t you also giving the provider a name, place of work, and whatever else they might care to ask for?

Sorry about your shit stalkers, by the way, but honestly I don’t really see how that’s reverent in just us, here and now, trying to better see and understand the point that you voluntarily came into this thread to make and provide as solution.
I’m not stalking her. I wouldn’t waste my time. I’m just pointing out absolute bullshit. With a touch of satire, humor and truth.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women