Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2021, 08:01 AM   #31
wesmantooth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

This one happened a good 15 years ago. There was this homely bbw on PI, I think she went by Star maybe. Short brown hair, little bit of acne pock marks, Not sure why I even saw her, but I met her at one of those motels out near the old airport. When I got in the room her legs were gigantic. She was heavy all around but her legs were definitely out of proportion. I should have left that second, but I didn't. Anyway, I'm sure it was the standard oral then on goes the condom for some mish or whatever. Unbeknownst to me she had put on one of those desensitizing condoms, I could feel something was off as my shaft got really cold like someone put IcyHot on it. It took me forever to blow and had to look at that ugly ass face for like an additional 15 minutes.

That was the worst session. Worst time was when I got robbed at knife and sword point in Finleyville by a girl I met on CL. Her Bf popped out of nowhere when I was butt naked. Saw in the paper two weeks later that they got busted pulling the same shit on another guy.
wesmantooth is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 05:34 AM   #32
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Wes - I've been 'robbed' a few of times (never by a weapon -- except a baseball bat if that counts), but by a frickin sword? Jesus!
I thought Finleyville was the 'safest little place on earth' lol
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 07:46 AM   #33
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

When you were held at sword point, did anyone say “There can only be one”
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 07:57 PM   #34
rangervalley1111
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Had an SA encounter a few years ago at IUP. When I arrived she was pretty much out of it. Claimed she had a bad cold coughing and sniffling. The apartment complex was nice but she had the placed trashed. She was using a canvas picture as both an ashtray and a personal grooming receptacle. Just about hurled when I saw it. I should have walked out but took off the afternoon to see her. Started giving me a bbbj then stopped and coughed all over my dick. Immediately went limp. She tried to get me going but it wasn't happening. She seemed to be slipping in and out of consciousness, so I said I had to go, but not before picking up most of the "allowance." She couldn't remember what we agreed upon so she was fine with it. She contacted me later wanting to know if I was coming. No on both counts.
rangervalley1111 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 09:27 AM   #35
Newmeyer
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

New Kensington. Enough said.
Newmeyer is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 01:52 PM   #36
Letsplaypgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

well shit, not too many really bad ones from me as I was always...ok, usually careful.

Years ago back in the ASPD days (those were simpler times, lol), I remember meeting this chick at the Red Roof in Robinson and she was pretty good looking. Just my type: sexy, some curves and big naturals. The BJ was great, but then she took her underwear off and the smell of someone that hadn't cleaned it in weeks just poured out and literally made me gag. Had to go right to the bar to wash out that taste from the air.

Another one from around those days I regularly met up with this really cute brunette spinner over between Carrick and South Side someplace. She always needed $100 for the sitter...lol yeah ok but I was young and believed it haha. We would drive over to some little dead end where she gave me some of the best head I ever had. Even let me bust in her mouth and then would open the door and spit it out the side of the car. It was great, but then one time she had me pick her up and take her to a Rite Aid in Mt. Oliver. Said she needed to get something and would be back out in 5 mins. Well, 25 mins later she never came back out and I left.

Somewhere later on, there was this really sexy little blonde girl I used to hook up with over in Greentree that I met on BP. She sometimes seemed a little strung out, but even though gave a mean BJ and was a ton of fun when we got naked. Sometimes had me drive her to her friend's house afterwards because her license was suspended. But the kicker of the story was that she disappeared for a while and then I saw her on the news one night being arrested in some drug bust. So that happened.

The only other bad encounter was finding out this hella hot girl I met on BP, who gave amazing head, had an incredible chest and ass also had another surprise when the underwear came off...wanted to run out the door, but she had me so close to cumming that I was only thinking of finishing. So she just kept on going and had me finish on her tits. The whole ride home was no music, staring straight forward and thinking "what the hell was that"? Luckily a regular of mine was back the next week (Destiny Starr, I think; short brunette with big tits and her redhead friend) so I got both of them (not at the same time) to get over that surprise.
Letsplaypgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 07:47 AM   #37
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

super curious as to how a canvas picture could be used as a personal grooming receptacle.
Old 12-31-2021, 03:14 PM   #38
rangervalley1111
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
super curious as to how a canvas picture could be used as a personal grooming receptacle.
Since you asked , I'll re-live it...she flipped the canvas over and used it like a bowl to trim the bush in. Then used it as an ashtray.
Old 01-01-2022, 12:29 AM   #39
J15202
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Well all have had CnDs and other ripoffs. As far as an encounter that actually happened. Met a girl off of The City Paper Adult section. Of course no photo but when I showed up she was surprisingly attractive. Give her the cash and she wants to do a striptease first. Pants come off and I can kind of smell something (she is like 8 feet away from me) gets closer the the smell gets stronger. Peels off the panties and it's just the worst smell ever. Hard to believe this 5 foot 5 maybe 125lb girls pussy could smell this bad. Then does this little masturbation show and before I could react shoved her fingers under my nose and OMFG it was wretched. Tried so hard to hide it because she was nice but she had to of smelt herself. Back then I could never get off by BJs so I'm like "ok I'm ready to fuck". She then jumps on top of me and put me 8n her bareback. A few pumps and I'm like ok condom. She then goes I wanna eat my pussy off you first. She lick, sniffs and sucks her rotten smell off of me and says "i love how i taste". Well the sex just made the smell worse and after 5 or so mins I fake an orgasm and get dressed. She gives me a wet towel and I do my best to clean. I had a roommate at the time and I get home and walk past her to go to the shower. She immediately says to me "if that's a girls smell on you she is forbidden from ever coming here" haha. Yeah I've had bad ones but that smell was by far the worst ever by a longshot.
J15202 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 06:38 AM   #40
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangervalley1111 View Post
Since you asked , I'll re-live it...she flipped the canvas over and used it like a bowl to trim the bush in. Then used it as an ashtray.
Jesus...sorry man. That's beyond fucking weird!
Old 01-01-2022, 11:21 AM   #41
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
When you were held at sword point, did anyone say “There can only be one”

Might have asked if he had six fingers on his right hand 😂😂
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 11:53 AM   #42
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangervalley1111 View Post
Believe it or not I have seen this multiple times, usually toenail clippings were included for a splash of color
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 11:58 AM   #43
rangervalley1111
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Believe it or not I have seen this multiple times, usually toenail clippings were included for a splash of color
AKA....the Hoodrat Salad.
Old 01-01-2022, 09:02 PM   #44
Blkpghm
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Saw this girl I used to see in Penn Hills frequently. She hit me up one night out of nowhere and before I left, she gave me a different address than normal. I was also pretty sure this was a house I picked another regular up at one time who admitted having certain habits. Should've put 2 & 2 together, but thought with the little head and she's never been an issue before. I get there, she lets me in, & there's 2 questionable dudes at a table, & another well-known hoe in this area that I never saw myself. Lead me to the basement to use the bed down there, but there was another girl sleeping on it. She woke her up and made her move so we could use it. Once she moved and we got to it, she was so out of it she couldn't sit still and kept trying to rush me to finish. Already gave the donation to the dudes upstairs, so that was gone. Couldn't stay hard and eventually gave up and got the fuck out. Texted me later apologizing and that she'd never bring me there again. Gave her one more chance at the old spot but was in the same condition. Somehow finished and blocked her number after. It was a shame, because she was so reliable, skilled and chill up until then
Blkpghm is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 07:41 PM   #45
paintedbynumbers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Wonder if the blonde was Wendy and her friend was Ashley? I'd seen them both. One one was in Greentree the other not too far from Banksville road at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsplaypgh View Post
well shit, not too many really bad ones from me as I was always...ok, usually careful.

Years ago back in the ASPD days (those were simpler times, lol), I remember meeting this chick at the Red Roof in Robinson and she was pretty good looking. Just my type: sexy, some curves and big naturals. The BJ was great, but then she took her underwear off and the smell of someone that hadn't cleaned it in weeks just poured out and literally made me gag. Had to go right to the bar to wash out that taste from the air.

Another one from around those days I regularly met up with this really cute brunette spinner over between Carrick and South Side someplace. She always needed $100 for the sitter...lol yeah ok but I was young and believed it haha. We would drive over to some little dead end where she gave me some of the best head I ever had. Even let me bust in her mouth and then would open the door and spit it out the side of the car. It was great, but then one time she had me pick her up and take her to a Rite Aid in Mt. Oliver. Said she needed to get something and would be back out in 5 mins. Well, 25 mins later she never came back out and I left.

Somewhere later on, there was this really sexy little blonde girl I used to hook up with over in Greentree that I met on BP. She sometimes seemed a little strung out, but even though gave a mean BJ and was a ton of fun when we got naked. Sometimes had me drive her to her friend's house afterwards because her license was suspended. But the kicker of the story was that she disappeared for a while and then I saw her on the news one night being arrested in some drug bust. So that happened.

The only other bad encounter was finding out this hella hot girl I met on BP, who gave amazing head, had an incredible chest and ass also had another surprise when the underwear came off...wanted to run out the door, but she had me so close to cumming that I was only thinking of finishing. So she just kept on going and had me finish on her tits. The whole ride home was no music, staring straight forward and thinking "what the hell was that"? Luckily a regular of mine was back the next week (Destiny Starr, I think; short brunette with big tits and her redhead friend) so I got both of them (not at the same time) to get over that surprise.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women