Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40463
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2015, 03:19 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You have a Muslim girlfriend ?
Does your Muslim boyfriend wear a short skirt?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 06:12 AM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

This is a laughable retort.....you try to mock Fox News because they are the single loudest anti-Obama voice in the media. If accuracy in media was your primary concern you would be pointing out all the "lies" that NBC, CBS, NYT, et al feed us everyday. But your target list doesn't include them.

You said Murdoch apologized. I searched and couldn't find his apology. Please post the link if you have one.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
About what I expected out of most of you. You cannot/ will not discuss the topic at hand, Fox totally makes up outrageous lies. You have to go on about Obama. I am coming to realize that maybe ECCIE should have a separate forum for the handful that use every thread as an excuse to bash Obama about anything, no matter what the thread is about. Heck the thread can be about prickly heat and by the third post Whirlaway would be on a rant about Obama.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:34 AM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You have a Muslim girlfriend ?

This one's for you, fagboy....

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:42 AM   #34
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
This is a laughable retort.....you try to mock Fox News because they are the single loudest anti-Obama voice in the media. If accuracy in media was your primary concern you would be pointing out all the "lies" that NBC, CBS, NYT, et al feed us everyday. But your target list doesn't include them.

You said Murdoch apologized. I searched and couldn't find his apology. Please post the link if you have one.

Thanks in advance.
Lets don't forget about CNN and their bullshit presentation of the Ebola outbreak in Liberia. I wonder how many people fell for this classic example of quackery in the Media.

Jim

http://youtu.be/-z9YuHaKr8U
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:48 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Does your Muslim boyfriend wear a short skirt?
Could you try and be more original.

If I say , "Don't shit your panties LexusLover."

You saying " Don't you shit your panties." is not a very clever come back. Speaking of come back...If lustylad wanted any come back from you , he'd lick it off your lips.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:01 PM   #36
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Everybody knows the biggest lie ever is... "I won't cum in your mouth"... fuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHFuQvXn8MU
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:51 PM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Good 'ol faux was the ones who reported the first French police were riding bicycles and were unarmed who arrived at Charlie. Usual bullshit.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 06:19 AM   #38
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
BL, you are no better in your "reporting" than Emerson.

At least Emerson has the integrity to come on the air and admit his mistake with a profuse apology, disclaiming any Fox involvement. You simply evaporate, after "dropping a turd in the elevator" (figuratively speaking, of course, to be perfectly factual).

A further "correction" ... Emerson is NOT "Fox's so-called "expert" on Muslim terrorist"! But this is yours:

Enjoy the next couple of years. You probably will not like the next eight or so following them.
Homo in Chief !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:00 AM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

That is lexie's man crush.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:33 AM   #40
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
About what I expected out of most of you. You cannot/ will not discuss the topic at hand, Fox totally makes up outrageous lies. You have to go on about Obama. I am coming to realize that maybe ECCIE should have a separate forum for the handful that use every thread as an excuse to bash Obama about anything, no matter what the thread is about. Heck the thread can be about prickly heat and by the third post Whirlaway would be on a rant about Obama.
I could have told you that. Mentally derange when it comes to O. The willful ignorance from the posters on the right is disingenuous at best and why I've lost interest. Nothing but intellectual dishonesty coming from that side and I could bear it no more. Obama was supposed to cause Armageddon it didn't happen, he was supposed to declare martial law it didn't happen, and he was supposed to issue the edict to confiscate firearms and that didn't happen either.

You are right about Fox. I have documented example after example of outright blatant lies and people manipulation compliments of the brilliant Rachel Maddow. This type of manipulation of people who have no clue and cling to their guns and religion is sad. Anytime you can employ a shill and a hack like Sean Hannity you simply can't be trusted.

Good day.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 08:34 AM   #41
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
I could have told you that. Mentally derange when it comes to O. The willful ignorance from the posters on the right is disingenuous at best and why I've lost interest. Nothing but intellectual dishonesty coming from that side and I could bear it no more. Obama was supposed to cause Armageddon it didn't happen, he was supposed to declare martial law it didn't happen, and he was supposed to issue the edict to confiscate firearms and that didn't happen either.

You are right about Fox. I have documented example after example of outright blatant lies and people manipulation compliments of the brilliant Rachel Maddow. This type of manipulation of people who have no clue and cling to their guns and religion is sad. Anytime you can employ a shill and a hack like Sean Hannity you simply can't be trusted.

Good day.
What comes next, Zanzibar?

First, they'll call you names.

Then, they'll spread more Faux News lies about The president and call him names.

Then, they'll call anyone else who agrees with you names.

It is a boring, tedious play that is acted out by ignorant, paranoid (and woefully socially crippled) old men in virtually every thread started in this forum. Every day.

The topic doesn't matter. It always circles back to the pack...

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 08:51 AM   #42
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
You are right about Fox. I have documented example after example of outright blatant lies and people manipulation compliments of the brilliant Rachel Maddow.

No kidding, zanyzit? You've "documented" it? Or did Rachel Madcow do it for you? Then you should have no problem providing a link to all those "lies", right? Otherwise STFU.
Old 01-17-2015, 08:59 AM   #43
Yssup Rider
BANNED

He could, Junior, but they're password protected ...

Fox News apologist.
Old 01-17-2015, 09:04 AM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
This is a laughable retort.....you try to mock Fox News because they are the single loudest anti-Obama voice in the media. If accuracy in media was your primary concern you would be pointing out all the "lies" that NBC, CBS, NYT, et al feed us everyday.
STRAWMAN argument.

How can a channel that calls itself a NEWS channel be pro or anti anything?

Your own words place Faux News in the same category as professional wrestling.

Why not address the issues rather than deflecting, dodging, ducking, denying, etc?

It's not a news organization. It's a fucking supermarket tabloid. You know, like the ones your mama bought while you were screaming for a Tootsie Roll!

SNICK!
Old 01-17-2015, 09:14 AM   #45
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Fox News apologist.

Says the moron who started a thread citing 10 Fox "lies" - only to have egg on his face when the so-called lies were all shown to be true!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women