Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2019, 09:14 AM   #31
Jasmine Starr
C*CK WHISPERER

User ID: 415750
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyDash View Post
This morning I seen a guy say when he doesn't get a response he takes it as a "no" or as rejection.. I made a very insightful comment and I want to share it:

"Us not responding doesn't always mean "no".. Sometimes we are working and the breaks in between appointments, we just try to relax and restore ourselves/our energy. A lot goes into this job.. With actually seeing people, showering, make-up, hair, taking a moment to ourselves, answering emails, screening, some have other jobs, school work, maybe a child. Before I see someone, I have to hype myself up lol & for me, personally, I take time to relax because at the end of the day I'm a woman and I have to be ready for all the possibilities that could happen when I let a dude into my personal space...

But I am definitely ignoring someone who is not sending me a well-said introduction. We don't know how to respond to "Hey, Hi,Can I see you?, Babe?" it also makes me uncomfortable when I don't respond when someone thinks I should... and they send me hella aggressive "??" "??????" "U there?"... it just makes you seem pushy.

But if you hit me up, and you sound cool and not asking a bunch of weird questions.. Then, I am not saying "no"... And it's a cool way to reach out to someone again.. as long as the message shows me that your a respectful human or at least you're trying to be one, or faking it til you make it, effort is recognized and so it's not a "no".. It's cool to hit me up again.

Imagine someone walking up to you on a sidewalk, look you dead in the eye, and said "Hi" and just not breaking the eye contact... it would make you feel uncomfortable.

Well damn, this is getting long lol... basically I'm just saying it's not humanly possible to answer it all, sometimes it's just really poppin in my inbox or text messages but I'm only one person. I also have things going for me outside of this work, a personal life, and being 24..

It's not personal when we don't respond. But we are all human and we all need a break from having to answer to someone.. "

If you would like to see me, it would be a good idea to "pre-screen".. basically let me screen you now so I can save you as a contact so that arranging an appointment is easier for you.

My regulars can tell yall.. Once I meet you, and your cool... it's never a problem when it comes to visiting me again. I cater to my regulars first. But they know, if they want to see me that day, I tell them to text me in the morning (8AM-11AM) so that I can put myself together. My appearance is important to me. In no case, will I be able to accommodate someone who gives me less that 2 hours notice..

Another thing I want to point out.. sometimes appointments are cancelled by girls bc of emergencies.. but also, sometimes they get cancelled bc of us not feeling well enough to perform. Us meeting strangers can fuck with our anxiety. That's not happening every day for us.. But sometimes its the case. We are not machines.

Most importantly... we are not required to service you. Our body, our choice. a lot of the comments made here bc someone wont see you.. it comes off as creepy and makes some of you seem like predators. No offense. OUR BODY, OUR CHOICE.

Many of you should think about this.. a lot of us girls do not come from a broken place. We don't all have "daddy issues". Many of us had a 2 parent household, a healthy upbringing, college education, and received everything we needed. My point is, we could be your daughter, sister, or mom. So treat us like humans.

My goal this year as a companion is to help the community.
AMEN!
Jasmine Starr is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 08:46 PM   #32
65wolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aweshucks View Post
Thank you for posting this. It should be common sense but it’s good to reflect on.
Since Common Sense isn't very common, this message is a good reminder.
Thanks TD.
65wolf is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 05:28 PM   #33
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Sign me up for the pre screening Tiffo fasho. You make my dick get hard like I was 19 again just looking at your foooking Avatar. I for one was one who shot you a DM on a horny evening and got no response but in not as moody as others. I spent 3 dollars on some great Vaseline and xvideo and had a decent evening but would still like to see you eventually. Tooodlez.....
shinepro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women