Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2024, 04:15 PM   #31
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
Yes, I read her opinion column.
Well, thank you tiggy! You're already way ahead of the rest of the pack of wolves here who just react with knee-jerk hostility to anyone who questions their DNC-dictated narratives. Glad to see you're different!

Quote:
In post #13, in this thread, on Feb. 16, you posted;
did Democrat Jamie Raskin once call Smirnov a "very credible" source?
I said; No, Raskin didn't call smirnov a "very credible" source (this kind of statement is why you get accused of making things up).
From the article above;
"Ranking Oversight Democrat Jamie Raskin acknowledged the FBI’s briefing about credibility."
Yes, Raskin acknowledged he received the FBI briefing.

A few things.
How about a link to when and where Raskin called smirnov a "credible source"? The above says; "Ranking Oversight Democrat Jamie Raskin acknowledged the FBI’s briefing about credibility."
That doesn't mean he believed it or openly called smirnov a "credible source". That means he was given that information. You made this claim almost a week before this article came out. Just let me know where you heard it then. Simple, right?
You’re splitting hairs. If Jamie Raskin sat through FBI briefings over the past ten years that relied on Smirnov’s statements, and he called those briefings “credible”, then by inference he considered Smirnov to be credible. Now go back to my post #13, open the link and watch the video. Raskin refers to a “highly credible source” 30 seconds in. But don’t stop there - be sure to watch the entire video.

Quote:
Also, I read the indictment. It details the time lines of information, all the contradictions in his statements, claims of meetings in places never visited. Including when it blew up in his face in 2023.
Mainly it shows the difference between an opinion article and an indictment type document.
And yes, the FBI was concerned when their credible source started lying to them. All that means he was truthful (or didn't give false info that they could prove otherwise until recently)some time ago.
I haven’t read the indictment but I’m sure Kim Strassel did. Yes, she is an opinion writer, so what? Her point isn’t that Republicans weren’t thrown for a loop to learn that the Confidential Human Source (CHS) touted by the FBI for over a decade as “highly credible” is now charged with lying on that explosive FBI FD-1023. Her point is - why isn’t everyone talking about how that is a much bigger embarrassment/scandal to the FBI than to anyone else?

Quote:
Just another trumpy narrative that will fall flat on it's face in court.
Did you notice I said in my post;
And other than these particular lies about the bribes, the house should investigate to see what other lies he has told. since his credibility has fallen apart.
Lol... this isn’t a “trumpy narrative”. Biden family corruption has nothing to do with Donald Trump. Granted, it appears the alleged $5 million bribes to Hunter and Joe can’t be confirmed or corroborated. But given the sensational nature of this allegation which was made way back in 2017, why the fuck didn’t the FBI jump on it sooner?

Did you notice Kim Strassel said in her column:
“Republicans would have been wise to treat the dramatic Smirnov accusations more carefully.”

Quote:
P.S. I knew this author was full of shit when she said;
Shall we add up the taxpayer cost of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, Mr. Durham’s clean-up of it, (now that's pretty fucking funny), the Justice Department’s manpower on the Smirnov case, and congressional and inspector-general investigations? Mueller-Many indictments and convictions. Cut short because trump's DOJ wouldn't go after a sitting president.
Durham-How many indictments/convictions? What did the tax payers, DOJ man hours, etc. get?
Not a goddamn thing.
Wrong. Taxpayers got two expensive reports - the Mueller report and the Durham report.

It would have been better if neither Special Counsel had been appointed, but once Hillary Clinton instructed her dirty tricksters to pay for the phony Steele dossier and use it to subvert the FBI into spying on her opponent’s 2016 campaign and launching its phony Russia collusion investigation, the die was set. I’m just happy that BOTH reports are available for future historians to peruse.

Quote:
Again, what was your source last week? Your new one doesn't prove your claim.
Already answered. Click on the link in my post #13 and enjoy the video.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 04:54 PM   #32
Tsmokies
BANNED

Russia and China are already jumping into the 2024 election to hopefully have their puppet reappointed. Commie election interference doesn't bother the commie gop mega nuts though.

They want to impeach Biden for rigging 2020 even though they are too stupid to proof it. Everybody knows the election was stolen
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 08:15 PM   #33
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Rather bleedin' obvious that almost all of the politicians
there believed Smirnov was credible - he'd been a secret informant
of the FBI for years... No need to get ticky-tacky about the issue
there, mates... It ain't Smirnov who got the credibility problem
- it's the FBI who got one... The "we never spied on Trump" and
"the Hunter laptop is fake" FBI. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 08:23 PM   #34
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It's those that weaponize agencies like the fbi who have credibility issues like Comer and Grassley.
Big Ostrich egg on their faces
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 08:21 AM   #35
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Big Ostrich Egg for Obama and Hillary!

When it comes to weaponizing the FBI, I can't think of anything more outrageous and subversive than using it to spy on your political opponent's campaign! Which is precisely what Hillary, Obama, Comey and Brennan did in 2016!

How the fuck did they get away with it? I mean, wasn't Nixon forced to resign the Presidency after his "plumbers" were caught breaking into the Watergate to spy on the DNC back in 1972?

Why the double standard when Democrats did the same damn thing 44 years later?
Old 02-27-2024, 08:33 AM   #36
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Comer and Grassley Get Egg’d.

This is just embarrassing that these 2 got caught propping up a fraud in smirnov. It's a shame when anyone weaponizes any agency.
Old 02-27-2024, 09:13 AM   #37
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Comer and Grassley Get the FBI to Come Clean.

This is just embarrassing that the world's "premier law enforcement agency" got caught propping up a fraud in smirnov.
FTFY.

Heck, if it wasn't for Comer and Grassley shining a spotlight on the guy, the FBI would never have followed up on his 2017 allegations.
Old 02-27-2024, 09:13 AM   #38
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Comer has doubled down, as has Jordan. Figures. They know that their constituents don't care about facts. Ain't that right Salty?
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 09:19 AM   #39
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Comer has doubled down, as has Jordan.
No idea what you're talking about. As usual, you are vaguely insinuating... something.

Got a link?
Old 02-27-2024, 09:21 AM   #40
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
FTFY.

Heck, if it wasn't for Comer and Grassley shining a spotlight on the guy, the FBI would never have followed up on his 2017 allegations.
Utter non sense. The maga messiah was caught lying. The Comer and Grassley scheme failed an insurrection. Magas are slinging any poop now. Desperation is easy to spot.
Old 02-27-2024, 09:21 PM   #41
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Comer has doubled down, as has Jordan. Figures. They know that their constituents don't care about facts. Ain't that right Salty?
... Well, mate - you'd surely know more about NOT caring
of facts than I would...

Reckon Comer and Jordan are doing fine showing the truth.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 10:11 PM   #42
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Comer tries a new tactic

"The FBI paid Smirnov to be a spy in Russia," he began. "The FBI indicted him because he was communicating with Russia! But that's what they paid him for over 10 years to do!"

The United States Department of Justice did not indict him for communicating with Russia. Rather, the DOJ alleges that he lied to investigators about the Bidens and that, as an aside, the source of those lies was allegedly individuals with ties to Russian intelligence agencies
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 05:16 AM   #43
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...uspicious/amp/

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/wa...ut-the-bidens/

Here ya go Vita, his actual idiotic interview with Maria, who used to be a respected financial journalist. Now she's a joke.
Old 02-28-2024, 06:53 AM   #44
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Can hardly wait for the next spin move from the 2 MAGA spinmeisters.

A couple pair of sneakers may enable them to spin faster.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 07:17 AM   #45
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Well, mate - you'd surely know more about NOT caring
of facts than I would...

Reckon Comer and Jordan are doing fine showing the truth.

#### Salty
In the minds of the stupidiotic, Comer and Jordan make sense. To everyone else, they look stupid and idiotic

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women